006 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6:I just want know, my lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end

 

The last time they had this groupie kind of gathering with beers was when they celebrated Wings album achievement. It was one of their greatest achievement that time therefore as soon as they received the news they decided to sit together and talked about things heart to heart.

Taehyung was diligently assisting Jin whom busy cleaning the cuts on Jimin’s hand and neatly bandaged it. Jimin showed no sign of giving in or to start the conversation. Even though it frustrated others but they tried to put themselves in his shoes.

Yoongi leaned his back against the wall examining the younger boy expression ‘Does this has something to do with that girl?’ he wondered.

“We are all set” Jin smiled.

“Thank you hyung.” Jimin pulled back his hand and rested it on his lap. His head was hung low as he didn’t have the heart to face any of s. Everyone was still exhausted after the long haul flight and there he was sitting there like a baby who needed an attention from the adults.

Why was him acted like a baby? Throwing a tantrum?

As it came out naturally, being a good leader he was, Namjoon opened a can of beer and handed it to Jimin with a wary look. Jimin hesitantly reached out and took the drinks from the older boy.

With a grateful look, Jimin took a sip from his drink slowly and it unleashed the numbness that he felt in his throat. He did realize all the eyes in front of him were waiting to ask questions. He was stupid enough to let the anger built in him took over his mind. How ed up was that?

A dreary atmosphere in the room somewhat gave more pressure to him so did Jungkook. The youngest in the group would not expect the conversation that they had earlier in the flight would be revealed this fast. Guess their brotherhood bonds were too strong and it ended up this way anyway.

“Are you ready to tell us what happen to you?” Namjoon crossed his arms as his gaze was fixed on Jimin.

“How do I start…” he meekly said. Jimin wanted to find a perfect word to start the conversation but seemed to fail every time.

“Is this about a girl?” Yoongi blurted caused others to look at him with a weird look.

“A girl? That is surprising. You rarely talked about girl Jiminie” it amused Hoseok. Since they shared room together, they usually had a deep talk at night before falling asleep but most of the times it only involved their worries with works. Never it involved girls though Hoseok was aware of Jimin being loyal to this one particular ex of his. But that was it nothing more.

Seeing Jimin showed no sign to clear the thick atmosphere as he was busy fidgeting in his seat, Jungkook took the courage to speak for him “It is about a girl, to be exact his ex girlfriend. She came to our fansign last month…” the hyungs frowned while staring at Jungkook’s way causing the younger boy to timidly look down.

He continued “…with her son” Jungkook let out a small sigh. Finally the burden was lifted off his shoulder. He had been feeling guilty as hell for keeping the secrets from others though he knew Jimin planned to them in the near future.

That near future however was there so what did he expect.

“And.. just how do you know this story but not us kkuk?” Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

“We happened to talk about it in our flight few hours ago.. I promised to hyung not to tell anyone until he confirmed it with her..” he scratched his head with a slight pout.

“And by ‘confirm’ means?” Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

Hoseok tried to come up with an assumptions out of this circumstances “Whether the son is yours Jiminie? Is it what you are trying to confirm?” his mouth was slight open refused to believe what he just said.

Part of him was grateful that he told Jungkook about this so in an unexpected situation like this, he had someone to speak on behalf of him. However he still did not have the strength to talk, what was his problem anyways? They were his best friends, who he was trying to kid right now?

Jin gaped “Jimin is it true?” he exchanged look with baffle Namjoon.

Jimin slowly nodded and finally broke the silence “Yes..I am trying to find out whether the kid is mine” he sighed heavily. Yoongi rubbed his temple trying to make sense out of this. Few weeks ago they had this conversation about the girl and her son but he did not expect this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter