004 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: So blunt you can smoke my truth

 

It was barely 24 hours since she last saw Jimin, and Yeoul could not lie to herself how much she missed his warm presence already. To be able to meet Jimin yesterday was already felt too good to be true. On positive side, she could tell how happy Minyeol was and now he had something to boast with his friends. Poor boy, Yeoul had no one to blame but herself for all the misfortune that her kid had to experience at this age. She took a last glance of her look from the mirror and exited her room with a smile.

“Morning Yeoul” she was welcome with Taehwan handsome face who was busy shredding the chicken meat with his bare hand for Minyeol. If anyone witnessed this scene right now, people would say they were a happy family.

“Why I am not surprised you are here” Yeoul shook her head took and went to Minyeol “Good morning mommy’s handsome son, how are you feeling?” she planted a soft kiss at the side of his head.

Minyeol looked up with a cute grin “morning morning my beautiful mommy. Minyeol is in a good mood today and is very happy” he giggled. Taehwan gave them a look while raising his eyebrows, he felt left out.

“Now, what are you both not telling me? This is unfair.” he turned to squish Minyeol cheeks together “Tell uncle why are you so giddy today?”the younger boy squirmed with a slight pout while shaking his head frantically.

“Mommy and I went to meet daddy yesterday” he exclaimed. Upon hearing that Taehwan’s face felt with as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He felt something hard tugging his heart drowning him in.

Yeoul noticed the change in his expression and immediately blurted out “We went to Bangtan fansign yesterday” she took a seat across them avoiding his hard gaze. She knew he would be upset if Taehwan found out she went to Seoul by her own without him. His natural protective instinct sometimes was too much but she understood it was for her own good.

“And..?Did you see him?” Taehwan cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness. He was jealous, hell yeah. Why wouldn’t he? The girl that he loved went to see the daddy of her son, of course all the negative thoughts rushed in one go.

“Yes..” she hummed softly. At this rate she had no idea why she must be afraid of telling Taehwan the truth. She owed him nothing and it was pretty clear there was still boundary between them. He was just a friend for now.

His breath hitched as he never took his eyes off her, examining her expression “How does it feel?” he inquired.

“Weird. But I miss him” she had to be honest in any kind of conversation that she had now with Taehwan. It was the truth, her heart yearned for Jimin god knows for years. Indeed, after years being away from each other, her heart bloomed again. Her love for Jimin never faded.

Minyeol who was so indulged in his breakfast paid no attention on any of the adults at the table. He might be a smart kid and he literally understood the details of their conversation yet Minyeol learned manners at school, to never in when adults were having a tense conversation.

Taehwan let out a soft sigh “That was too risky for you to go there with Minyeol. What if the fans or press found out he is his son. You will be doomed” he Minyeol’s hair softly. He grew attached to the younger boy ever since he befriended Yeoul. Ever since then, his only concerned was to protect both Yeoul and Minyeol. After he discovered Jimin was the father, he grew anxious for no reason mainly due to the fact he was an idol. Things had never been good every time idols caught up in a romance. It ended badly because of the pressure from society especially their fans.

“I know and I cant lie to my own kid all the time Taehwan. Sooner or later I have to bring him to meet his own father right? He is just a kid. I made him suffer enough without the love that he deserved from his own dad” she eyed Taehwan as Yeoul tried not to break down in front of him. That was the last thing she hoped.

“So does he know about Minyeol?” he whispered under his breath careful not to sound too clear as they did not want the younger boy knew the truth just yet. He would be upset.

Yeoul bit her lower lips while shook her head slowly “I cant imagine if he knows the truth, that is crazy” he leaned over and caressed her hands. She liked how much this guy cared for her and Minyeol therefore she was trying hard to return the feelings but it was not easy to erase Jimin.

“I will be here for you, so don’t worry Yeoul-ah” his smile was sweet and it warmth her heart. One day, she wished miracle happened and by that time she would return all the kindness that he gave her.

“Mommy there is a note come out from this album” Minyeol skipped happily to her side with a small pink note in his hand. Both of them were too engrossed in their conversation so they had no idea when the younger boy left the table. And, he was definitively hugging Bangtan’s album closed to his chest. That kid never let go the albums ever since yesterday, it touche her heart. Yeoul took the note from Minyeol with a genuine smile.

‘Jimin?’ she flinched in her seat

Taehwan blinked with baffled look but his attention was back on Minyeol “Tae ahjussi, send me to school now. I don’t want to be late” he was playing with Taehwan’s fingers while puckering his lips cutely.

“Alright class president, go get your bag. I will walk you to school” he ruffled his hair with a chuckle. As much as he hated to admit this but Minyeol really resembled Jimin. From his facial feature to his personality, it was like a reflection of Park Jimin. Taehwan was not a fan of idol groups but he usually ended up watching Bangtan’s reality show with Minyeol. He could not stop examining every little detail that Jimin portrayed on screen with little Minyeol.

Like father like son.

“Im ready” Minyeol was already at the door step.

“Alright calm down class president, give your mommy a kiss before head out” Taehwan ordered. He was natural with kid and it made him almost like a real father to Minyeol. The younger boy ran to Yeoul’s arm with a giddy smile. He really was way too hyper since yesterday, guess meeting Jimin was not bad at all.

“Good bye mom, see you later” Yeoul squished him close and gave a light peck on his lips.

“Be a good boy, don’t annoy Taehwan ahjussi”she warned as the younger boy nodded with a salute. He then returned to the front door putting his shoes on.

“Aw, don’t I deserve a kiss too” he joked while patting his lips with fingers. Taehwan puckered his lips leaning close to Yeoul causing the girl to blush in her spot.

Yeoul palmed his face and shoved him back lightly “In your dream” she rolled her eyes getting used to his attempt to swoon her.

“IM HURT NA YEOUL! So harsh..” he groaned in frustration but Taehwan immediately pulled her into a tight embrace which startled Yeoul. She hated how he always made her feel so weak whenever with him.

“Dinner tonight?I don’t take no as an answer. I will pick you up from work” he whispered. She frowned knowing how persistent Taehwan could be sometimes.

“Great, where is my right to answer you. Fine do as you wish Lee Taehwan like I can stop you” he let out a soft chuckle and released her from his embrace.

“See you tonight” Taehwan left a soft kiss on her cheeks before catching up on Minyeol. She was crimson red every time he did these little things for her, though it was not the first time he practically made a physical contact with her. Yeoul wanted to crawl under her bed so badly, she really in sorting her own feelings.

Lee Taehwan.. and Park Jimin.

She almost forgotten about the notes in her hand. Yeoul recognized the handwriting, it was Jimin’s. Her lips curled up into a smile upon reading his little note, how childish. He left his phone number but she was contemplating whether to give him a call, what if that was a bad idea?

If she decided to keep his contact, that simply means Jimin would be officially back in her life. Not in a romantic way but still the thought of having Jimin back in her life was beyond crazy.

Yeoul clutched onto her phone close with a sigh ‘To call or not to call’ was itching to let out a scream. How she wished it was not hard to come out with a decision. That was confusing.

----------

 

“What is with you and your phone” Jungkook took off her earphone as his eyes were distracted with Jimin’s hand that was fidgeting non stop, flipping the phone around.

“Nothing” Jimin coyly looked out the window. They were on their way to airport, in few hours they would be away from their hometown for Bangtan’s world tour. He liked the idea of traveling away from home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter