007 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Something told me, im going to love her forever

After a long debate with Bang PD, they managed to convince him and as a result they were allowed to go for a 2 days 1 night trip to Busan. That was the only time given but was more than enough for Jimin to settle things with Yeoul.

By train or plane or other options like Kim Seokjin driving their black urvan to Busan? Everyone shuddered at the thought even though Jin was indeed a good driver, but they were talking about hours ride. Would it be a good idea to let Jin drove all way from Seoul to Busan?

It was a tough decision however they finally decided to let Jin drove them to Busan. They got to trust the older boy right? After all he just graduated his bachelor so his y brain must match his driving skills anyways.

Namjoon popped a pink lollipop boringly into his mouth as his head bobbed softly following the music blasted through his earphones. The ride was undeniably quiet though it was not as draggy as a ride to Ulsan but still their muscles started to cramp.

Jin huffed in annoyance while he fixed his gaze on the road before him. He expected Namjoon to keep him accompanied, to his dismay the leader was having the time of his life with his gadgets. How could he trust a guy like Kim Namjoon? Disloyal retard.

Fast asleep beside Jimin was Jungkook and Taehyung, since he was squished between the two giants he could feel his shoulders numbed. He on the other hand made no effort to move most likely Jimin was anxious to meet Yeoul. Along the journey, he showed no sign of drowsiness and he chose to keep his eyes opened staring blankly outside the window.

Amused, Jin cleared his throat as he caught a glimpse of Jimin disturbed face from the mirror “How are you feeling Jiminie?” his voice was awfully low just enough to reach Jimin’s frequency.

“I am not sure..Petrified I guess?” he shifted his eyes to stare at Jin’s back head.

Omma Jin, that was the nickname given by Armys to him. Jin nagged like a mother, he prepared meal as if feeding his own sons, he cared for the members so naturally like it was his daily routine and he had one of the best advice on planet.

“Cant blame you. No one with sane mind remain calm without feeling a slightest fear in them, we are talking about a legit son here. If it is the truth, how can she keep this from you all these years? That is insane” Jin let out a soft sigh.

His fingers fidgeted in his lap, Jimin tried to crack the possible answers but failed. “She must be scared, we were young back then. It was my fault..” his brows knitted into a deep frown. Jimin did not regret the part of him being in love with her, if he could turn back time, he would be there for her and their son.

Their son? How weird was that.

Nonetheless, never he missed a day missing Na Yeoul. He was the only girl that he ever loved. And, to reminisce the good old times with Yeoul really brought the smile back on his face.

They were in love. A deep one.

He knew, she knew, everyone knew.

They were meant to be together.

--------------------

*Flashback*

“YA ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE FOREVER. COME ON FOLLOW ME.” He said coldly. Yeoul didn’t trust him even though he had saved her from getting killed by a bunch of drunkards.

“ARE YOU MUTE? Last time I checked you screamed like crazy seeking for help.” Now he turned his face towards her direction and shot an endearing smirk. Their eyes met. His cat eyes were so breathtaking yet intimidating. It looked dull and gloomy but it was most beautiful eyes that she ever saw.

He took a few step closer and wrapped his hand around her wrist gently “Uggh, women can be so annoying sometimes”

She shuddered at the slight contact of their skin. Yeoul’s heart was betraying her, it pumped crazily for no reason. The man before her was a total stranger? Yes, he saved her but didn’t make him a good person. Never jump into conclusion. She was too naive. Yeoul remained silent as he dragged her somewhere.

As she followed him absentmindedly, she had no idea where she was. She owed him a big time for saving her. Now, she was regretting her decision to wander at this time for a freaking ice cream. The neighborhood was still unfamiliar for Yeoul since she just moved to that area a week ago. It took a lot of courage to go out alone. She was careless.

Yeoul snapped out from her deep thought as she heard a flicked sound. They were in front of an unknown apartment; she had no idea who it belonged to. Her stomach churned in fear.

Why was she here again? Was he just as bad as those people who tried to harass her?

“Come in.” he broke the silent and strutted inside.

Yeoul on the other hand remained like a statue in front of the door contemplating whether to enter a stranger house. Judging from his appearance, he was around her age. Pressing her lips together, she felt helpless.

“Why you afraid that I might do something to you?”He smirked and ruffled his back hair. Yeoul gave him an “I’m afraid” look. He understood that, and Yeoul saw her expressions soften.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you. If I wanted too, then I wouldn’t have helped you in the first place.” This time his voice was more gentle and sincere.

She smiled meekly and made her way inside the house. The apartment was kind of clean and lavish; she didn’t expect that a ruthless guy like him would own such a nice and clean place. She scanned the apartment and she noticed he lived with his family. Could it be possible that they were there but since it was passed bed time, they were asleep?

Yeoul spotted family photo hanging on the wall, and it warmth her heart. For an odd reasons, the worries that she felt just now disappeared. She was convinced he stayed with his family so she had nothing to worry. This guy was a good guy. She hoped.

Jimin motioned Yeoul to sit down. “What is your name?” His gaze was captivating. She tried not to flush over a simple look like that, it was so wrong.

“Ye-oul…” she managed to speak.

“Oh.” then he got up from his seat and was about to walk towards a room.

“Wait” Yeoul blurted suddenly. He tilted his head though he maintained his reaction expressionless, and she managed to capture his beautiful eyes again. She quickly averted her gaze before he caught her staring at him so intensely “What is your name?” she bravely asked him.

He coldly answered “Jimin. Park Jimin” his body disappeared in the dark room making her uncomfortable. What should she do now? To be obedient and sit still or run away? A rustling voice brought her attention back to Jimin “I hope this shirt and pants fit you. It is mine, so If you want to change, then there is one room over there” He pointed a room that just across his room.

She blinked confusedly “T-hank you..Jimin” arose from her seat, she made her way to the empty room and decided to get changed. Yeoul sighed heavily upon seeing her reflection from the mirror, she looked horrible and dirty. Just how on earth she let those freaks dirtied her like this. If her mother found out, she would get a major heart attack.

Thankfully there was a shower inside the room so she comfortably took a quick shower and change to clothes Jimin gave him earlier. She inhaled the scent from the shirts and the corner of her lips subconsciously quirked into a smile.

What was she thinking? A total creep.

Yeoul exited the room, looking for any sign of Jimin “I wonder if he is asleep?” she twisted the door knob slowly closing the door behind her. Did not want to attract a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter