020 Untold {Finale}

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Even we are apart our heart is connected to each other

 The sunshine shone so brightly accompanied by cool gust of wind matching the transition of new season of the year. It was not a typical day for everyone, because today would be a day to witness the reunion of two souls exchanging their sacred love vows and promises.

A simple wedding which took months to prepare was finally here. Undoubtedly, the pressure on the bride and the groom doubled. Yeoul was trying to get used to Jimin’s world as she actually went around with Jimin for interviews and photoshoots with magazines.

This whole new world was rather odd for her to handle at first but with Jimin by her side, everything was possible. She was no longer scared of cameras and screaming fans, instead she was grateful with the support that they shown.

And, minus the part where she disliked her privacy being invaded still however Yeoul would politely explained to the fans if she happened to catch them following her and Jimin around. No pun intended.

Clock was ticking, and every second was precious.

In few minutes, she would be walking down the aisle to witness her own big day. She really did not want to screw this day, so she had been practicing her walk all night just in case her grips on Taehwan’s hand went weak.

Yes, Lee Taehwan as her Man of Honor.

Yeoul knew this sounded so wrong but she personally requested Taehwan to walk her down the aisle along with Minyeol. The thought of her father overwhelmed her, and if he’s still alive he would be proud to see his daughter in this gorgeous wedding dress. Too bad, god loves him more.

It was selfish of her to make Taehwan the man who had loved her so dearly to replace her dad’s place. To be honest, she could not find anyone that fit the role. She loved and cared for Taehwan just like a family, he was the perfect man for this.

As for Taehwan, he did not take this thing into heart in fact he had tried to digest thing positively ever since Jimin and Yeoul got back together. Seeing that the chances of him being with Yeoul were no longer there, Taehwan had decided to bury his love for Yeoul deep in his heart.

He wanted it to remain as memory because memory last forever.

It was a great honor for him to walk Yeoul down the aisle on behalf of her father. He believed one day when the right time came, he would find that one person whom he could cherish and love for the rest of his life.

Jimin had no complain either, in fact he was thankful to Taehwan for staying by Yeoul’s side all these years. He had to admit if he were to compare himself with Taehwan, that tall guy deserved Yeoul better. The sacrifice and love that he stored for Yeoul was undeniably amazing.

However, Jimin would not simply give up on his love though he was well aware love alone was not enough to prove that he’s worthy. Therefore, through this marriage he would do everything that he could not do with Yeoul and Minyeol before. No matter how long it takes him to reach there, he would do it.

“Are you ready” her mother voice boomed and brought Yeoul back to reality.

“Mother..” she nodded with a nervous smile while the older woman took few step closer to her, taking her hand in hers.

“You will be just fine. Look how beautiful you are today. If your father get to see this, he will be proud” she her hand as tears started to form In her eyes. They promise to not shed any tears on this beautiful day but this talk would be the tears out from their fragile dam.

“Father.. I know he’s watching me from above. And..I cant wait to flaunt my handsome husband to him. He has always been a huge fan of Jimin when I dated him during my high school days” she smiled sadly.

A flash of memory came rushing in, and it saddened her to remember the time they spent together, Jimin’s first meeting with his father because he caught them kissing in front of their house. Those memories were beautiful. She swore to engrave it deep in her soul.

Her mother chuckled “You father loves Jimin so much that he really wanted to adopt him as his legal son. That sounds so mess up and don’t you think?” both of them let out a small laugh at the silly thought.

“Thank you for everything mother. It has been hard for you to raise me alone with additional members in our family. I am sorry for every trouble that I caused and grateful that you are my mother” Yeoul wounded her arms around the older woman,holding back the tears from falling.

“That is my job as a mother. To love and care for you, even in your worse time” she squished her closer while blinking her tears away.

Yeoul heard she continued “You are in a good hand, Jimin is a good man. He will love you as much as I do but you will forever be my daughter. Remember that” she pulled away and gazed at her lovingly.

Indeed, to any mothers on the planet, this day would be the hardest day in their life. They had to let go their daughter to someone else that would become the new knight in their life. They were no longer the knight that used to protect their daughter in any situation now someone else needed to take the place and knowing it was Jimin, she trusted him wholeheartedly.

“Hey are we okay here?” Mrs Park came to check on them with a smile on her face. Jimin’s mother and Yeoul’s mother strangely bonded while preparing for the wedding, so they practically the best-in-laws-friends.

“We are just having our daughter and mother moment. Don’t worry we are done” Yeoul’s mother chuckled “So is everything ready?” she tilted her head.

Mrs Park nodded as that smile never left her face, she was amused of Yeoul’s beauty even it was not her first time seeing her in this white wedding dress but she knew what she saw. God’s own creation!

“Yes, in few minutes. Taehwan-ah will come and get you soon Yeoul, so be prepared”

“I will mother, and thank you”

Jimin’s mother approached Yeoul fixing the flower in her hand before pulling her into a soft hug “Welcome to the family Na Yeoul. And thank you for marrying my dumb son” she joked earning a laugh from both women.

Yeoul gladly returned the hug as warmth sipped through her veins, everything really fall into the right place. Marrying Jimin, having beautiful families, and good friends, that’s all she wished for.

“He is actually adorable. I will take care of that mochi for the rest of my life I swear” she giggled softly.

Pulling away with a meaningful look, she whispered “I am expecting Minyeol’s dongsaeng soon” Yeoul’s turned crimson red at the sudden request which fluttered her.

“Mother!” her lips were pursed into a slight pout in protest.

“We can give you useful tips if you want, been there done that” said Yeoul’s mother.

“Mom, not you too!” Yeoul shook her head, disbelief.

-----------------------------

 

Jungkook came up behind Jimin, running his finger in between Jimin’s hair, styling it with a wide smile. He was actually proud of his hyung and had no words to describe it so he had been putting that smiley face all day causing all the members to question his overly happy state today.

“You have been smiling non stop today Kkuk aint you tired” Jimin smirked, cuffing his sleeves.

Fixing his gaze on Jimin’s hair, he continued to it like an expert and flashed his cute smile again “Nah, it feels like a dream watching you getting ready for your own wedding. Who knows you are the one who get married first” he chuckled.

“Are you worried you have to bury Jikook with you forever?” he teased.

“Jikook is still happening, excuse you. Even though you have Yeoul, I will not let you go..because you are my hyung. My only hyung” he mumbled faintly the last words. The older boy was taken aback of Jungkook’s sincerity, it sounded like a joke at first but when he went in depth to it, he actually meant it different way.

Jimin turned to face Jungkook with a brotherly smile “No one can change the fact that I am your hyung. And you will forever be my cute little brother, my kkukkie” he squished his cheeks in circle that annoyed the maknae.

“Dont mess around with my cheeks, you are even childish than Minyeol!” he scoffed.

“But serious talk, thank you kkuk-ah for having a faith in me. I know I am not a good hyung to you, I will try to mend my mistake and be someone that you are proud off” he patted the top of Jungkook’s head.

“I hate it when you sound so serious and emotional. But I still want to give you a hug” with that Jungkook pulled smol Jimin into his arm, patting his back with force.

“Aigoo aigoo my mochi is getting married. Jimin-ssi im proud of you!” he exclaimed excitedly.

Jimin rolled his eyes giving in to this intimacy “You sound rude now, call me hyung” he corrected but as expected Jungkook only chuckled it away and continued to by calling him by names like he is the older one here.

Only for today, he would tolerate to Jungkook’s nonsense,said Jimin.

The younger guy was nowhere to be found when he heard Minyeol was looking for him in the other room. For some reason his son was very fond of Jungkook sometimes it worried him in a good way of course. He spent so much time with Jungkook, and that maknae already made Minyeol played games with him. Bad sign, damage control need to be done soon.

Gazing his reflection in the mirror, his belly churned in fear. This was his big day and just like Yeoul, he didn’t want to screw it up. Jimin’s only hope was to get over this quickly because it had been a long and dreary months for all of them.

“That is not how you fix the bow tie” Taehyung’s deep voice echoed throughout the room.He saw his friend leaning against the door looking handsome in his black suit. When it came to visual wise, you gave it to Kim Taehyung. He slayed every clothes that he wore.

“You look ready” Jimin let out a soft chuckle.

“Of course it is my best friend’s wedding, I want to look good even though it is not me who will be standing on the altar” he made his way to Jimin and shrugged.

“Now, how are you feeling” he questioned.

The shorter gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter