019 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: The story that we paint together

SMACK!

Jimin could feel his cheeks sting from the sudden attack, not once but twice.

“JIMIN!” Seokjin screamed in agony.

“WHAT THE HELL” Yoongi cussed as he quickly pulled Jimin behind him and eyed the girl dangerously close with hint of anger.

“WHO THE ARE YOU?” he scowled. Other members reached confused Jimin, making sure he was protected and not being harassed even further.

“Tae ah! Lets head to backstage! What just happened?” Yeoul stood in her seat and picked Minyeol up. The three of them squished between the crowd who seemed as confused as them and making their way to the backstage.

The girl just smirked away without showing any guilt as she was ready to throw her albums at Jimin’s direction, but thankfully Yoongi strong grip stopped her from doing so. With Taehyung fast reflex, he managed to block one of the albums from hitting Jimin, as he quickly wrapped one of his arm around Jimin.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder with fiery eyes “ THE HELL? Are you crazy” he growled deeply. Yoongi was having a staring battle with the girl in front of her whom seemed showed no sign of fear, she must be desperate and insane.

The securities took the girl away and Yoongi boringly glared at her way one last time before got off the stage following others.

Darting off to Jimin side, Yeoul cupped his cheeks as her eyes glimmer with worries “Are you alright? What happen up there. Oh god, Jimin” she the visible red mark on his cheeks.

“DID SHE SLAP YOU? WHAT ELSE SHE DOES?” she shrieked.

Jimin smiled meekly, pulling her into a tight embrace “Stay like this..” he whispered deeply. Pecking the top of her head, he rested his chin on it with a deep sigh. What a way to end their Wings Tour.

Yeoul felt like bawling in his warm embrace “Jims.. I am sorry” she wrapped her arm around his waist, inhaling his manly scent. Her racing heart slowly tone down, she was worried sick but seeing him in one piece, that’s all matter.

“Dont Yeoul.. I told you to stop apologizing” running his fingers in her brown hair, he whispered awfully low but enough for Yeoul to hear.

A light pat on his back caused him to pull away as he heard Jin told them to move to their waiting room. Following the orders, both of them made their way to the waiting room and as soon as the door opened Minyeol charged to Jimin as fast as lightning with a pout.

“APPA!!” Jimin knelt down to match Minyeol height, taking the younger boy into his arm. Taehwan wrapped his arm around Yeoul and he shot her a warm smile. She mouthed him ‘thank you’ as they watched both of them closely, exhaling a relief sigh.

Tonight’s event was supposed to be one of the happiest however due to that one overreacting fangirl, everything burnt down to ashes. On side note, no one got hurt though Taehyung bruised his back while protecting Jimin apart from that everyone was safe and sound.

Everyone got their makeup removed and changed into something comfortable while waiting for their manager to return with Bang PD. They wondered what happened to that girl though they pitied her but it was still a harassment. This matter should be forwarded to cops.

“Taetae is your back okay?” Jimin caressed his best friend back with a deep frown.

Taehyung nodded with a small smile “Don’t worry Jiminie, my back is okay. It bruised a little, Yeoul helped to put ointment there. It will be fine tomorrow” he convinced the over worried Jimin. They have been friends since forever, Taehyung knew making a fuss of this for whole week.

“I am sorry, that girl was angry at me. They are dragging all of you along” he fidgeted in his seat averting his gaze.

“Jimin seriously? We promise to stay by your side, we are living the promise. Come on smile, duh!” he nudged his shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows. Taehyung never failed him, he ended up smiling at some point. It really felt like the whole loads were being lifted off his shoulders.

Bang PD and their managers made their way inside the room with a deep frown plastered on their face. But soon enough, they broke a small smile indicating everything had been taken care off.

“The cops has taken her away for further investigation. Don’t worry everything will be fine so rest assured” said Bang PD. Finally, they could feel their heart beating normally again. Even though this was nothing as compared the bomb threat received by Apink yesterday, their safety was still at stake.

The concert organizer had been apologizing to Bangtan especially Jimin non-stop for their negligence since it was their responsibility to ensure the safety of the group being taken care off during the due course of the event.

“Bang PD, thank you…” Yeoul broke the silence bringing all the attentions on her.

She inhaled sharp breath and smiled earnestly “Thank you for everything… each one of you.. I have nothing to give to repay your kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter