013 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: Infinite gratitude, infinite hope

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about this girl existence and that you have a son with her Jimin?”

“I…am..”

“ANSWER ME PARK JIMIN!” his loud voice echoed throughout the hallway shaking the building. They had never seen Bang Pd this furious, and even worse he never yelled at them like how he did to Jimin at the moment.

Others shrunk in their seat afraid to meet Bang Pd fiery eyes, this was not all about Jimin keeping the truth from him but the members were at fault too. They knew about it but chose to keep it to themselves. With that they were ready to face Bang Pd’s wrath at all cost.

“I…don’t know what to do. I thought I can handle it as long as I don’t get caught” Jimin hung his head low too timid to face the older man angry face.

“You think you can handle it but you don’t. So much to celebrate your Billboard winning, the press out there are finding the perfect moment to drag you all down. It is so happen you just won your first global award and they release your dating scandal to public” Bang Pd frowned in his seat, rubbing his temple.

Namjoon stepped in trying to ease the dreary atmosphere in the room, and as a leader he had to say something to protect s, “Bang Pd, don’t blame Jimin. He just found about his long lost son few months ago. If I were in his shoes, i would do the same. His utmost priority is to protect the girl and her son from medias. He tried his best to keep it low” he squished Jimin’s shoulder.

The members understood the pain that Jimin experienced, along with his insecurity and fear. All he ever wanted to protect his family. It turned out irresponsible human out there decided to invade his privacy and made fun of his life to gain money and fame.

“And you all knew about this from start?” he slammed his desk while eyeing each of the members.

“Y..ess.. Bang Pd.. we knew” Namjoon muttered.

He yelled “I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE BEHIND THIS TOO!This is a serious matter, do you think im a joke?” everyone flinched. No one dared to speak, it was not a good time to defend themselves it would make things went from bad to worst.

Glaring at Jimin, Bang Pd hissed under his breath “To protect the girl and that kid, and hurting Bangtan in the end? Are you even sure he is your real son?She could be after your money, why did she appear after five years hiding? ” his question triggered the anger in him.

He had so much respect for Bang Pd and he was well aware the older man was mad so everything that came out from his mouth should be ignored. However, Jimin was offended mainly because he hated people insulting his girl. And, it seemed like they were trying to find someone to take the fall by cornering Yeoul.

“Dont disrespect her, she is the mother of my son. And I trust her with all my heart, if you were to find someone to blame, I am here. I am ready to take the full responsibility “ he clenched his fist holding back his anger.

“And what is exactly your plan?” he let out a sarcastic laugh and kept his poker face which sent chill down their spine.

Jimin raked fingers in his hair, exhaling heavy sigh “I will tell them the truth, that is the only way to stop the medias from spreading malicious rumor”

“You do know this will affect your career right, you might lose your fans. Most importantly, things might just get ugly” Bang PD shook his head.

“I know, that is the risk that I am willing to take. I cant afford watching my family living in fear, they invaded her homes, hurting my child and Yeoul. I will protect them no matter what because..I am the father of this child, that is my responsibility ” he croaked, fiddling with his fingers.

The room was dead silent as no one dared to speak, Bang PD whom seemed in deep thought finally broke the silence “We will do damage control without jeopardizing Bangtan and your family” his lips were pressed into thin line.

He continued “I have nothing against any of you being in a relationship, because that is the freedom that the company gives you. I know you dated this girl during your trainee days Jimin, but this isn’t simple since it involves a secret child. Let me meet this girl first, I will get our staffs to fetch her” the boys included Jimin turned their eyes to Bang PD with a glint of surprise.

“Are…you sure?” Jimin blinked confusedly, so Bang PD nodded while giving him a light pat on his shoulder. That was surprising since few minutes ago the older man was not convinced whether the child is his or not, and now he wanted to meet Yeoul for some kind of confrontation. The members nodded with a small smile encouraging Jimin to take the offer.

“Can I ask you a favor?I… can you make me go and get her instead of sending the staffs? I mean..I have to check on Minyeol too..” he mumbled timidly.

He seemed reluctant to let Jimin out in public considering there were many eyes on him from now on “We will see about that and for now get enough rest. It has been a long week for you guys, we will be having a press conference in conjunction with your winning. So be prepared mentally and physically” he assured.

 

----------------

Peeking through the window, Taehwan scowled lowly “Why cant those people leave” it was indeed annoying to watch press from different companies camped outside Yeoul’s resident. It had been like that ever since the news spread. Not to mention Yeoul and her family had been staying inside the house for three freaking days. Only Taehwan would go in and out from the resident to buy food and most of the time he would stay indoor with them.

Bighit had not released any official statement pertaining to this matter since they focused on Bangtan’s Billboard press conference. Jimin anxiety might reach his limits by anytime soon, bad sign indeed. Meeting Yeoul and Minyeol, that’s all he asked from Bang Pd and for some reason he was delaying it. How unfortunate.

It was unmanly for his side to let Yeoul handled the situation alone. He supposed to be there for Yeoul.He couldn’t even get a wink of sleep without worrying about those two and s, the news really hit him hard. Any communications between him and outside world had been cut off temporarily, just in case irresponsible fans or medias who obtained his phone number illegally tried to reach him.

A loud buzz from the living room cause Yeoul to jump from her seat, she answered the call in hurry “Jimin?” every single calls that she received these past few days, she really hoped one of it would be Jimin. Leaving her with no news at all after a call from Namjoon few days ago was driving her up the wall. Taehwan tore his gaze to Yeoul as his heart clench in pain, how he wished he could be Jimin.

“Hey, love.. Are you alright? I am so sorry that I just got to call you now?” upon hearing his voice at the end of the line, her dam broke. Was she supposed to cry? But she worried to death, it just happened this way.

“Oh my god, Jims I thought something happen to you..” muffling her sob, Jimin could sense she was crying and he grew panic.

“Yeoul..are you crying? Are you alright? How about Minyeol? The press.. they are still there? Please tell me you are okay…” he bit his lower lips. Jimin was considering to take an emergency flight to Busan right way now. He didn’t give a damn about anything right now.

Her deep sigh echoed as she tried to calm her racing heart “We all alright, Minyeol is a little scared after the incident. But he is doing well. We are staying indoor, don’t worry. I wont get any near the press. They are doing crazy things outside, and it has been three days” Jimin palmed the wall beside him with a low scowl.

“Jimin… how are you holding up? I apologize.. This is because of me.. I should be more careful.. I hope this does not affect you and Bangtan.. I feel really bad for tarnishing your image” she continued. Her voice was a mixture of guilt and pain, she hated the idea of jeopardizing Bangtan’s image. These boys worked so hard to reach this far only to be ruined overnight because of her.

Jimin flinched in disapproval “ Never blame yourself. I am warning you Na Yeoul…” his stern voice silenced her.

She heard him continue “We are okay, this is not the time to worry about others. You are in a tougher positions with no protections. Bang Pd requests to meet you pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter