018 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: Insecurities can be super loud.

“Taehwan, marry me”

He almost choked on his food after hearing such a blunt and ridiculous request from the girl in front of him. What got into that thick head of hers? Was she crazy after all the torment from the medias and Bangtan’s fans?

“ARE YOU CRAZY? Stop fooling around that is not funny”

“I am dead serious, marry me” he felt Yeoul’s hard stare on his face penetrating his soul and it mortified him. What on earth was that? Did he hear it right or was him having a bad dream from his nap?

Taehwan eyed the desperate girl with a glint of fear plus anger, it was a stupid request. No matter how much he loved Yeoul, he would never give in to such request. There must be something bothering her and he was about to find out.

“Listen Na-ssi, I flew all over from Busan to Japan not to hear this crap from you. What is bothering you woman. Tell me right now” crossing his arms, Taehwan leaned back in his seat watching her fidgeting uncomfortably.

Yeoul seemed disturbed and distorted. He was well aware, she’s under pressure by medias and Bangtan’s fans but that didn’t mean she allowed herself to propose a man like himself to marry her right way. Crazy as it sound, but Yeoul really did it few minutes ago.

Taehwan almost fell for it. If it weren’t for the thought of Minyeol and Jimin, he would say yes without doubt.

“I cant do this anymore” Yeoul exhaled a heavy sigh as she facepalmed.

He kept his mouth shut giving her space to continue “ I…am ruining Bangtan’s life, each of them” her eyes watered.

“And why do you think that?” he raised one of his eyebrows out of habit.

As if like a cue, her tear cascaded like a sudden downpour of rain “ They are at the verge of losing their important jobs, some company tried to cut ties with them. There were even riots in front of their office building as a protest and Jimin is losing his fans one by one. It is me to blame, the boys are the victim. It sounded crazy but I don’t want to risk Jimin and the whole group losing the title that they have worked so hard!” she exclaimed with a sob.

Her body was shaking uncontrollably causing Taehwan to automatically embraced her close to him “Na Yeoul you fool. Stop blaming yourself. Reality I know, but this is life. We cant stop people because we have different heart and intention. As for Bangtan, you are not responsible for everything happen to them. In fact, this situation helped them to see who’s the real people who have their back and who’s not” he caressed her back.

“Cant you see. Business who backed out from the contract is just another peasant who seek for better opportunity to widen their business. They are being a businessman, it is the life circle. These people will eventually come to seek for Bangtan once everything settled, I bet on it” he shook his head.

“Speaking of the fans. Those who left are not even real Armys, do you think if you genuinely love a person you will simply leave them over a petty problems like this? Normally what you will do is that to sit down and hear it out from both side. Now, even after Jimin has told everyone everything don’t you think he deserves the chance to be forgiven. Since, the fans have heard it all.. if they still are leaving meaning, their love for Bangtan is not genuine” he tried to comfort Yeoul whom seemed had calm down a little after listening to Taehwan reasonable pep talk.

Taehwan rubbed the tears that stained her cheeks with a genuine smile “Now come again, why are you proposing to me what it is on your mind?” she mewled suddenly became embarrassed of her sudden outburst.

“I thought.. by proving to public that I am with someone else that will help to return back his image as it was” she reasoned.

Humming softly, Taehwan tapped the bridge of her nose “That is silly. The whole world knows he loves you, if you suddenly married to me Jimin will receive harsher critique from public. You don’t want to ruin him don’t you?” the girl frantically shook her head with a sniff.

“What should I do Tae?” her eyes were full with fear and regret. She wasn’t on he right mind when she said those words to him, now her mind was totally blank. What else could she do to help Jimin?

“I think Jimin knows what he’s doing. He’s already feeling so down don’t add the pain. He needs you and Minyeol, that’s all he got. Please don’t ever think of trying to propose another man” he frowned and pushed her forehead lightly with his knuckles.

Her lips twitched into a slight pout “I am sorry, wasn’t in the right mind. Kind of grateful you didn’t say yes, that would be so mess up if you did” she joked.

“Dream on woman. I am trying to move on please don’t encourage me even further” she chuckled at sulky Taehwan. If it weren’t for Taehwan who kicked the sense back in her, she had zero idea what would happen to her. She kept on comitting the same mistakes all over again. It was about time to learn how to think without involving emotion in it because the outcomes were different.

It’s definitely wise to mend her emotions before coming out with a solutions just in case it was a vice versa, things could turn out awfully mess up.

------------------

 

“Appa…” Minyeol tackled his sleeping dad into a hug as he showered Jimin’s face with kisses, “Wakey wakey appa wakey” he urged.

Jimin crack a wide grin with his eyes still close “Hmmm two minutes baby” he wounded his arm around the boy, pulling him to lay with him together on bed. Minyeol presence here really helped him emotionally to cope with problems that he currently facing. This innocent child was a true miracle for him and Yeoul.

He was beyond happy that Bang PD really brought Minyeol back in their arms minus the part Taehwan was coming along to accompany Minyeol. No hard feelings but still that guy was crushing on his girl. Jimin was alarmed.

Nonetheless, thanks to Taehwan again for looking after Yeoul and Minyeol when he wasn’t be able to physically be there for them. Jimin tried to be friendly with him for the sake of Minyeol at least. He knew how his son favored his Taehwan samchon.

Minyeol squealed in delight as he felt Jimin lips tickle his cheeks “Appa no… Omma said you have to get up in 1, 2 3..” the latter then continued to count but come to an end earlier than he planned when Jimin attacked him with kisses and tickle.

His laughter echoed in the room but thankfully they got the room to himself not worrying it might annoy any sleeping souls especially Min Yoongi.

Yeoul came out dressed in a bathrobe to be welcomed with Jimin and Minyeol sparring on the bed “I am babysitting two babies, I believe” she chuckled to herself.

“OMMAAA~~ APPA BITES YEOLLIE TUMTUM” he shrieked adorably.

Not caring and did not even have any intention to lend her hand for a help, Yeoul only walked pass them to put on her clothes. Her steps came to a halt when Jimin wrapped his hand around her wrist, tugging her down which she ended up sinking in bed together with them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter