001 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Some secrets cant be kept forever

“Minnie…Are you on V app again?” Hoseok sank on the couch beside Jimin. It brought Jimin’s attention to the older boy, he looked breathless probably after a long haul practice that they had today. Bangtan’s schedule was hectic ever since their comeback last week, even though they were only doing a one week promotion for Spring Day alongside Not Today.

It was more challenging to wrap up promotion in one week knowing they needed to focus on their Wings tour after this. They were busy promoting new songs at music shows and it didn’t end with that, they still needed to attend meet and greet after each show ended.

Yesterday was their second last fansign in Sincheon. As soon as Music core live broadcast ended, Bangtan went straight to their Sincheon fansign. It was indeed tiring, as it drained their energy. However, the overwhelming support from Army that they received all these years was everything if they were to compare with their tiredness.

Jimin gave Hoseok a playful smile “I saw the comment you left about me. Since Armys are making fuss about it on twitter, I decided to fire you back” he smug.

“NO NO WHAT DID YOU SAY NOW JIMINIE?” Hoseok shrieked dramatically and pulled out his phone. Jimin shoved his wet towel in Hoseok’s face, walking up leaving the guy dumfounded. He approached busy Jungkook who seemed engrossed packing his bottle and wet towel inside his bag pack.

“Kkukkiee~~ When are we leaving?” he stretched a little.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin, while fixing his wet bangs aside “In five minutes, other hyungs are waiting for us at the lobby. We still have one last stage tomorrow then we are off to our tour” he stifled his yawn.

Jimin threw his arm around Jungkook “I will make sure to flirt you during our fansign tomorrow” he while wiggling his eyebrows. He frowned in disagreement as he rose from his seat, leaving Jimin no choice but to pull his head between his arms again.

“You are not doing that. Didn’t you see there are tons of JiKook rumours circulating around?” he eyed Jimin with his not so scary glare.

Jimin shrugged with lips lower lips poked out a little “ I like JiKook. That is what we call a legit fan service. I heard Armys shipped you with everyone, but we are the popular one kkuk ah~~” Jungkook cringed in annoyance disliking the idea of them being a real thing.

“Oh god, don’t you see I am already an adult. I need to appear manly, not turning me into a baby. Your baby” he palmed Jimin’s face, pushing him away from his body. Jungkook walked ahead Jimin exiting the room to find others.

Jimin chuckled playfully “That hurts Jungkook. I thought I am your favourite hyung” he grabbed his stuff on the table and strutted after Jungkook.

Before heading out Jimin called out Hoseok “Hobiee we are going home, quick!”

 

-------------------

Yeoul’s shift ended an hour ago, and she was still wandering in the market doing her grocery shopping. It had become her habit every time she received her wages, she would do grocery shopping for that particular month. That was the least thing she could do, since she stayed with her mother and her five years old son, Minyeoul.

She got pregnant at a very young age, but she was not ashamed of it. Yeoul would never be ashamed of having Minyeol at this age. Minyeol was the fruit of love between two individuals as well as the extension of her life.

Her mother was upset upon finding out the truth behind her pregnancy and she obviously couldn’t accept the fact that her daughter life would turn out that way for having a baby at such young age. But, she never despised Yeoul. Instead, she had become the biggest supporter in Yeoul’s life. Her mother understood the sacrifice that she made to raise Minyeol’s alone without a father.

It would be a lie if Yeoul didn’t have the urge to tell the father of his son about Minyeoul’s existence, but she knew it was impossible. Her sanity was still there. She did not want to ruin anyone’s life especially the man that he loved few years ago. He was in no position to be a father just yet. He had a better life, a life that she couldn’t touch.

Yeoul made a sharp turn to the left while pushing the shopping cart grabbing the last item in her list, and headed to the counter. After she paid all the stuffs she bought, she exited the market making her way back home.

She felt a warm presence beside her “Lee Taehwan..Didn’t I warn to stop stalking me?” she raised her eyebrows with a frown. Taehwan’s lips broke into a wide smile as he raised both of his hand in defeat.

“Na Yeoul, do I have to remind you this is my route back to my house?” Yeoul rolled her eyes, nudging his torso with her elbows. Taehwan was definitely taller than her; if people were to compare their size Yeoul was so tiny and small beside him.

Taehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter