37800

46800, C404

*play*
OST Our Times -A Little Happiness

Later in the evening, Minra noticed that Chanyeol's energy became drained. He didn't even do anything but his face slowly turning pale and the sighs leaving his lips were more frequent.

Just like their current position, Chanyeol was only lying on the bed, watching Sehun and Suho bickering, nonetheless, Minra couldn't help but noticing his shallow breath and his colourless face.

"Are you tired?" she asked as she tugged him under the blanket. That day was unusually chilly, she even need to put the heater on slightly higher.

Nodding to the question, his eyes never leave Minra's. Sensing the stare, she turned from straightening the blanket, pulled the nearest chair, and propped her elbow under her chin. "What's the matter?"

Chanyeol showed her the notebook, she reached to read it.

'Can I sleep?' Minra looked up to see a hopeful stare from the boy. "Of course you can. Who say you cant?" he slowly lifted his fingers towards the direction to a bunch of bickering boys, straight to his triplet. Baekhyun.

Minra cracked a smile, feeling a little bit ticklish. She shook her head before calling for Baekhyun. He was puzzled at first, then Minra show him the note.

Nudging the floor with his toe, he fiddled his fingers, didn't dare to meet Minra's eyes. "Baekhyun. Chanyeol isn't going to die if he sleep. But you're going to make him die on the spot if you don't let him sleep. Now, can he sleep or not?" Baekhyun was hesitated at first, before nodding slowly and went back to the boys.

Handing back the notebook to him, she felt another heat on her hand, Chanyeol has put his hand on top of her. He hold his notebook, scribbling some words, before giving it to Minra.

'Thankyou.' he said. She squeezed his hand in return, "What for?"

'Making me happy. And my brothers'

"Are you happy now?" he nodded. "Then that's what matters to me. Don't thank me. Thank you brother who meet us two,"

'Will you leave if I sleep?'

"No. Why would I leave? I promised to stay right?" he looked at her for a moment, blinking his eyes, to assure her words were true.

'Then, can you do something for me?'

"Anything for my Chanyeollie." she replied, smiling sweetly.

'Later when I'm going into the operation, can you said these words for me?' he showed her the note.

"Why?"

'Just incase the operation failed. At least you said it.'

Minra stopped her reading at the word failed, shifting her sight to Chanyeol. Her frowning face turned sad, she slowly squeezed the latter's hand, bringing it to her cheek. "You'll be fine Chanyeol. You'll be fine."

She knew that he was afraid. Everyone would be. Its painful to live but its scarier to die. To go to a world where we were going to be alone.

She scooted nearer to him, pushing his bangs aside, and placed a kiss on his forehead. "That's a fighting kiss from me. Next time you pass the operation, I'll give another one." she managed to get Chanyeol smiled, and with that, he slowly closed his eyes, wanting to scan everything before he fall asleep.

Because he don't even know if he could wake up again.