00300

46800, C404

*play*

EXO Chanyeol ft Punch 
Stay With Me

00300

"Hey," she entered C404. There was Chanyeol, just finished his regular treatment. He was laying on the bed, eyes staring outside the building. He turned his head towards her steps, and his face immediately lightened up.

"You–"

"I had been transferred to Cardio Unit. And I was assigned to your room," she smiled. Kris arranged her transfer, and personally requested Chanyeol to be put under her care from the Head of Cardio himself.

"Really??" he beamed. Minra chuckled before putting down the tray of medicines. She cried when she saw the variety of medicines; there were at least 12 different type of them, which she never saw someone taking it all. "Now Chanyeol-ssi. Its time to take your medicament."

"Its Chanyeol-ah," He pouted, and crossed his arms. They heard the door being slide open, and Baekhyun entered the room. He jumped at the sight of his triplet, and shouted, "Baekhyun!! Minra is transferred here!! And she is going to assign me!" a laugh escaped from Baekhyun's lips, and he ruffled the younger boy's beanie.

"Your beanie is getting off Yeol-ah. Wear it properly," with the small gesture, Minra's heart was touched. Baekhyun tried really hard to hide his tears, but he was really a bad actor for his own brother. Chanyeol fixed his beanie, and tugged Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun wiped his tears, and turned back when he felt something tugging his shirt.

"I don't want to eat medicine, Baekhyun," he whined. "Its awful!" Baekhyun laughed and sit beside him. He looked up to Minra, giving eye signal to bring the medicine. Minra scurried to measure the medicine's quantity, and hurriedly returned. "Yeol. No medicines are delicious," he brought up the spoon, ready to feed his brother.

"You are my triplet. Can't you eat it for me?" he opened his mouth, regretfully swallowed the bitter medicine. "I would even bear the pain for you, Yeol-ah" Baekhyun muttered under his breath. Chanyeol let out a 'Huh', Baekhyun quickly pulled Minra to sit, and he stood up, giving space for the girl. "What about, we ask Minra to feed you?"

Two pairs of eyes widen. Chanyeol went sheepish and Minra wasnt being told about this feeding thing. In her hand, she got a few tablets of different kind, and she shoved all of them into Chanyeol's mouth. Chanyeol choked on the medicines, but swallowed it quickly with the aid of water. "You could have killed me!" he complaint.

Baekhyun shook his head. The girl was so innocent, how on earth Chanyeol liked her. "Sorry." she wanted to stand up, but Chanyeol grabbed her wrist only to pull her down again. "Don't be sorry. I think I like eating medicine now. Because you feed me,"

"We should ask Minra from the start. Then there were no days where we fought like in a battle field just to make sure you eat your medicines," Kris shut the door. He came in with a tall blonde and a tanned boy. Both of them are distinct, but they have similar gestures. Both of them were staring at the foreign girl in the room until–

"Shin Minra?" both of them spoke. Chanyeol beside her was nodding like a retarded seal. They both dropped their things and sprinted towards her.

Looks like Chanyeol really told everyone about Shin Minra.