19800

46800, C404

*play*
Taeyeon - Closer

"How was he?" Kris asked as soon as he saw the doctor exited C404. The latter went silent, triggering everyone. "What's wrong?"

"Everything."

19800

Minra shut the door close, entering the room as quiet as she can. The room was so silent, she could hear every drop of blood dripped into his veins. There he was, laying lifeless on the bed, steady heartbeat accompanied him. He was- if she could say, whiter than the sheet. His lips cracked, his chest heaved up and down painfully slow.

"His liver damaged because due to over treatment. It turns out that the dosage that we supplied doesn't suit his body. We are scheduling a surgery for him tomorrow."

Minra's heart clenched at the sight of countless wires connected to his chest. As if it's not enough, there were two on his hand. Chanyeol's eyes fluttered open when he felt a heat coming closer, and his eyes locked to the female's. Instantly, he averted his gaze.

Pulling his hand and intertwining it with hers, she sat on the chair, facing him.

"He's critical. Please don't do anything that might raise his blood pressure again. He might not even passed tonight."

"Don't be mad Chanyeol." the words left her lips. "Baekhyun and Chen wanted you to be happy. Don't be mad at them." Chanyeol felt his heart cracked. "I know you were angry. Because they begged for me. But no, I didn't agree because they begged." He turned to meet the girl's stare.

"Partly. Yes. I felt sorry. Then, we played the game. You laughed. I had never seen someone so cheerful even he was diagnosed with a lung disease. A very bad lung disease if i need to mention. I'm amused. And you choose to like me. I never had anyone liking me, because I'm hideous," If Chanyeol could laugh, he might be on the floor right then. This is what she call hideous? Then other girls must be kkaebsong. He inhaled the oxygen, letting it flowed into his lung.

As he opened his eyes, he felt his chest became heavy, his hand trembled. His vision were cloudy but he could see the faces of his triplets behind Minra. His breath ragged. He knew that expression on their face. Terrified. Baekhyun stood there, he was unable to control himself.

"Did I- did I do this to you? Did I c..cause your blood pressure increase, yeollie?" his fingers tried to reach for Chanyeol and as soon as he touched them, he let himself broke down. "I'm- I'm so..sorry yeollie. I-" he couldn't continue his words but proceed to press his face in Chanyeol's hand. "We- We wanted you to be happy,-" hiccuped "Did I do the wrong things yeollie? I- I almost killed you" hiccuped "I'm a bad triplet am? I-" Chanyeol shook his head but Baekhyun couldn't see it.

He saw Chen standing so far behind Minra, that if he didn't know better, he would think Chen was disgusted at him. But no. Chen don't want other people to see him weak. He don't want to break down. And he was trying so hard to contain his sound that he almost choke on his own saliva.

With much difficulties, Chanyeol raised his hand to gesture Chen to come closer. He smiled when Chen was afraid to move and mouthed 'Its okay' from his oxygen mask. Chen moved closer, then stopped when he could see the real view of Chanyeol. He let his shaky fingers ran across his brother's chest, words can't define his fear.

"We- we did this to you?" he hold his tears. His face turned red, "We- we are killers. We..nearly killed our own brother. Baekhyun-ah-" his words became incoherent. His body shook, he gripped the bed sheet so hard that they were torn. "I'm..sorry Channy I'm-" he felt Chanyeol's hand on top of his head. "Its... O..kayy." he whispered from his mask. "I.. L..love y..you guys."

Minra smiled watching the triplets hugged each other tightly, Baekhyun laughing when Chanyeol poked his ribs. 'I guess, things will be better now.' she concluded.

The nurse came in to check for Chanyeol's condition, she demanded everyone to leave. Taking that as opportunity, Minra left the hospital to get something for Chanyeol. She recalled that Chanyeol mentioned a few things about his interest when they played game before. And she's going to get it for him.