20700

46800, C404

"What are you doing" she closed the door as she spotted the boy struggling on his bed. "You want to sit up?" he nodded. She searched for the bed shifter, turning the knob to lift the head compartment slightly higher.

Chanyeol followed the girl's movement, eyes not shifting from the huge bag behind her. She chuckled when she saw the said boy have his eyes fixed on her present. "Baekhyun said you love playing guitar." she removed the bag from her back. "And you said that too when we were playing." He blinked a few times before agreeing. To be honest, Chanyeol doubt that Minra wanted him to play the guitar because he couldn't even lift his arms, let alone plucking the string. .

"No I'm not going to let you play it. I'm playing it for you today!" she chirped. 'Oh wow now she can hear my thoughts?' he wondered.

The door behind them flung open, Luhan and Sehun walked in. "You are going to sing?" Sehun pointed the guitar in her hand. Hearing his question, Chanyeol nearly went into cardiac arrest.

'Sing?'

He heard her singing one time and he sweared he won't even let her near any mic. If he live long enough to stop her.

"Well. I am not fond of singing. I'm playing this!" she pluck a few string, producing a nice rhythm. Luhan nodded in approval, while Sehun moved to the seat on Chanyeol's left. Minra was about to struck another note when Kyungsoo walked in with a bag of apple and a sleepy Jongin.

The four of them stared at him, thinking of the same thing. "Jongin go sleep on the couch." He put down the plastic bag but he felt their gazes on him.

"What?" he eyed them before he spotted the guitar in her hand. He was a quick guy, Minra would admit, because he responded "No. I'm having a sore throat." They all slumped their shoulders, a no from Kyungsoo is definitely a no. Full stop.

Minra sighed before saying, "All right all right I'll sing." she volunteered herself, and Chanyeol haven't been more scared for the rest of his life. Sehun seemed to think the same, from the reflect of his hand flew to his ears even before she could clear . Minra saw Sehun trying to stuff some wool into Chanyeol's ears, "Heyy don't underestimate me!!"

"Its okay. I'll hear you," Luhan said.

*play*
Luhan - Our Tomorrow

She plucked a few strings, slowly getting into the song. Chanyeol felt something stirring inside him as he heard the first verse of the song.

Yīgè rén zǒu dào zhōngdiǎn
(One person walking to the finish line)
bù xiǎoxīn huí dào qǐdiǎn
(somehow returning to the starting point)
yīgè xīn de shìjiè
(a new world)
cǐkè wǒ cái fāxiàn
(Only now did i realize)
shíjiān méiyǒu juéduì
(time has no absolute)

It was a Chinese song. Back then, Luhan always sing it for him. Our Tomorrow.

Chanyeol could feel his own heart pumping slowly as he listened to her singing, suddenly, he became afraid of tomorrow.

wǒ kànzhe
(i'm looking)
méi shèng duōshǎo shíjiān 
(there is not much time left)
néng xǔyuàn
(to make a wish)
hǎo xiǎng duō yītiān 
(i wish there could be one more day)
wǒmen de míngtiān
(our tomorrow)

He wished for it too. There's not much time left. He only met Minra. Yet he's going to leave anytime soon. Now that he felt it, he was afraid of dying. Do they even have one more day?

Their tomorrow?

wǒ wènzhe
(i'm asking)
hái yǒu duōshǎo shíjiān zài yǎnqián
(how much time is left before my eyes,)
yǐwéi duō yītiān
(i thought there would be one more day)
néng shíxiàn wǒmen de yùyán
(to fulfill our promise)

How much time was left for him? Even he himself don't know until when his body's going to function. It may stop now. It may stop just right after Minra finished singing. It may not stop. But Chanyeol doubt it. He wanted to build memories. He wanted to stay longer. He never get to know her better. Why, did he need to leave now?

Minra's eyes were locked to him, she wanted him to know, its a song for him to fight for. Its what she wanted from him.

lěijī chéng yǒnghéng de jìniàn
(memories that become eternity)

Can we make memories Chanyeol-ah?

Luhan clapped loudly followed by Jongin on his left and a sulking Sehun on his right. Minra went through her bag, searching for something, when she got hold of it, she quickly pulled it out and-

Snap!

She took a picture of Chanyeol staring right at her, smiling.

"Yah!! That's not fair!! Take pictures of me and Chanyeol hyung too!" Sehun shouted.

"Who are you calling yah to? She's older than you!" Luhan scolded him. The polaroid slowly came out of the camera, Minra approached Chanyeol, showing him his picture.

"Let's make memories?" he nodded. She left a kiss on his cheek and look back at him. "Thankyou. For being so strong."

She snapped a few photos, Chanyeol and Sehun, Sehun sulking, Luhan scolding the maknae, Jongin sleeping with mouth stuffed with food, Kyungsoo preparing porridge for Chanyeol. He handed Minra a bowl of warm porridge, and took the camera from her.

She slowly took off the oxygen mask, feeding Chanyeol a spoonful of porridge. As soon as the spoon touched Chanyeol's lips, and he opened his mouth to eat, they heard a click, both of them turning to see Kyungsoo standing at the end of the bed, grinning while a polaroid slowly emerged from the camera.

The first picture of them.

She feed Chanyeol a few more times before he went out of breath. Putting back his mask, again she pulled out another toy for Chanyeol. He looked flustered when Minra handed him a notebook, with a pen.

'What for?' he asked through his eyes.

"For you to talk. I know you are very weak to even write. But just write. I'll try reading it for you." she said.

He looked down to the notebook before reaching the pen to scrabble something on it.

'Stay with me.'