26388

46800, C404

*play*
EXO - Promise

Baekhyun heard the laughter came from his behind, and he turned to see the girl laughing as she played with Chanyeol. His heart melted, he knew that bringing Minra to meet Chanyeol was a good thing.

"What is that!? A pig?" Chanyeol shook his head. They were playing charades in drawing version, and she was laughing non-stop since they started.

"A dog!!? Oh come on!" she groaned. Baekhyun felt himself pulling a smile, the sight of Chanyeol grinning healed his heart. Even behind the painful oxygen mask. He was too afraid of losing Chanyeol. If he could trade, he would want to. Chanyeol is his triplet, and he ain't going anywhere unless the three of them die together.

"Hey." Kris pulled him into his hug. A gush of emotion rushed through his body, and a quick reaction emitted, he cried. He hid his face on Kris's chest, muffling his cries. His body shook from restraining to let any voice out. Pulling the younger boy outside the room, he began to speak. "Baekhyun-"

"Does he even have a chance to live? I heard your conversation. He- he won't live long even the operation was a success. And the operation itself don't have 100% success!!" Baekhyun screamed. "Why?! Why him? Why Chanyeol?! Why did he choose my triplet!!!" Kris held the boy tightly, he felt himself became weaker. He knew it. But he wanted the operation to be done. Even for only another day, he wanted Chanyeol to see tomorrow. With them.

"Baekhyun. No. Stop. Don't say anything like this."

"Whyy hyung..whyy-" he clung to Kris, his sobbing became worse. "Chanyeol will be fine. He will. Okay Baekhyun? He will" Kris said while he pulled the younger boy into his embrace again.