07290

46800, C404

*play*
Jang Jae In - Auditory Hallucination (OST Kill Me Heal Me)

07290

Chanyeol tossed on his bed, his eyes were wide awake. His eyes met Minra sitting on the chair beside the bed, she was reading a book. As instinct, Minra felt a gaze on her, and put down the book. "What happened?"

Chanyeol shook his head. He had difficulties to sleep for a few days. But he never told anyone. He thought that its better off that way. He know he would never recover, and he don't want his brothers to spend more money for something worthless.

"I– just don't wanna sleep," he said. Minra could feel like he was lying, but she shrugged it off. "Okay. What about we play a game?" Chanyeol's ears perked at the word 'game' . He hurriedly sit on the bed and crossed his leg. "What game?"

"I wanted to know more about you. So, lets ask one another," Minra suggested. Chanyeol blinked a few times and scratched his head causing a few strands of hair to fall off. Girl's game was different from what he thought. He was thinking about phone games etc. Minra looked so serious about playing the game, so he nodded without hesitation.

"What do you like?" they already played for a few rounds, including questions about siblings, parents and school.

"You," Chanyeol answered. Minra choked on her saliva. Chanyeol smiled sheepishly and scratched his head again. This time, more hairs fell off. Minra took his beanie on the side table, and put it on him. "Why do you suddenly get transferred?" he suddenly shot a question.

Minra froze, her eyes locked to his, just a few centimeters from one another. "Because I wanted to," Her hand didn't move from fixing his beanie, she prayed that Chanyeol accepted her answer. "I know you didn't get transferred. Baekhyun must have made you do that, right?" he asked again. Correction. It's Kris. Her voice was stucked in , she didn't dare to reply. "One question only,"

"Okay now you ask me," he demanded. She went silent, brain processing questions to divert the male's attention. "Baekhyun and Chen. Which one?" she chewed her inner cheek.

"Both. Now answer me," he stared at her; his stares were enough to suffocate her. She gave no answer, she could see Chanyeol's eyes were teary.

"I knew it. I knew it–" he pushed her hand off slowly from his beanie. His eyes ran from hers; Minra felt her heart clenched. "I know you lied when you said you were transferred. I don't know who, but I know its my brothers requested for you. Go back to your department, you don't need to assist me anymore." he didn't even look at her face when he told her to leave.

16200

"I told you don't mess with my life!!" Chanyeol's voice thundered the room. Baekhyun and Chen shut their eyes tightly. Chanyeol's chest heaved up and down, he was mad because his brothers put his dignity so low that they willing to ask a girl to take care of him.

"I'm dying so what?! You feel sorry? You thought that its better if I died with her taking care of me?! Screw this . I don't care if I never talk to Minra! What on Earth were you thinking!? I never ask you to do this! I never said anything about having her to assist me!"

"Yeol–" Baekhyun started, "We just want you to be happy–"

Chanyeol scoffed. "Having you guys beside me isn't happy enough for me? Bull. I don't need a foreign girl to feel sorry for me because I'm dying." He began coughing. The first and second cough were normal, until the third one came with blood.

The blood pressure machine beeped continuously, triggering both triplet. They both lunged towards Chanyeol, while Chen repeatedly pushed the emergency button. Baekhyun shouted for doctor; his hands were trembling while he wiped the blood from his brother's mouth.

"Get–" grunted "your hands–" grunted " off me," another batch of blood exited his mouth and nose, while Chanyeol pushed them both away from him when the doctor arrived, signalling that he didn't want both of them to be with him.

Baekhyun and Chen walked out of the room, their back slumped again the wall. "What are we going to do Baekhyun?" Chen whispered. His face were soaked with tears.

"I dont know."