Free from the hospital

My Ray Of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes! Finally!” I shouted out loud. 


It's been 5 days in the hospital and I almost died of boredom. The few things I did all day was: read, watch videos, eat, sleep. Like… THAT’S IT! It was so boring i don't even know how I survived. Now it seems like the outside world is a fun place to be in. I breathed in the cool fresh air, holding it as long as I could in my lungs, then finally letting it out with a long sigh. The greenery was breathtaking. I never really noticed the scenery around me cause it was always the same boring thing I see everytime I walk around my neighborhood. However… After being confined in that white and depressing room, it looks beautiful. 


The first thing I did once I got out of the hospital was go to Koi, Irene’s work place. I wanted to see her again and see if that drunkard who hit me unconcious did the same to her. Hopefully not of course. 


-


Once I reached her work place, I ordered the same drink. To my dismay, it wasn't Irene serving me like last time, it was a taller and more bubbly girl. On her name tag said “Seulgi”. With a dejected heart, I heard my number being called and I dragged my feet to collect my order. I poked in the straw and sipped in my drink. It tastes so bitter even though it's 50% sugar. I guess that's how love affects someone- everything is bitter when she's not around. Ugh. I just hope I can see her again.


It was as if God heard me and pitied my life and answered my prayers. A girl sat at that same bench I sat last time. It was her. Bae Irene. A smile took place on my face instead of the frown which was once there just a few moments ago. I skipped to Irene and called out her name excitedly. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter