What?!

My Ray Of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS EARLY UPDATE! CAUSE I LUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH :') and because it was a holiday n I wrote a bit more so why not an early update? I'm pampering you guys so much but THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING MY STORY!

 

(Taeyeon POV)


“Do you think your future girlfriend would save you?” He whispered into my ear and as I felt the heat touch my ear, my whole body loosened and I shuddered. 


I absolutely hate him. He's obnoxious and annoying. He keeps saying “future girlfriend” but I don't even know who the is he talking about. Irene? Why would she be my future girlfriend? If it's not Irene, who can it be?!


“Who are you talking about? Who is my future girlfriend?” I bravely asked.


He snickered and answered with that smug grin on his face. 


“Wow I guess Irene didn't confess yet. She's usually the one to confess first as she don't like losing her crush. I guess you were so special that she didn't want to risk it yet.” 


I just wanted to jump up and punch him to wipe that smug grin off his face. Ugh what a .


Talking about , Irene… she's gay?! She likes me?! 


As I was momentarily stunned, Bogum asked another question, “So… Are you gay for her?” 


Am I? Do I really like Irene or its just because of her looks. I'm rarely shallow though… I like people mostly because of their bubbly personality… Just like Jessica… I liked her because of her personality- her ice cold personality that would melt when I'm with her just cheered me up. Irene was really nice too… She was cheerful and “smiley” all the time.


“I think so… If she confessed to me I think I-I'll give her a chance.” I finally answered his question after a long and torturous pause.


“That's all I need to know.” 


Bogum made sure my hands and legs were tied together before shoving me hard onto the floor. 


What the is he doing now?! 


Just as that thought left my mind, Bogum started unbuckling my jeans.


Oh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter