"Couples Only!" Park

My Ray Of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene fiddled with her fingers, trying not to make eye contact with the cute superstar next to her. Irene was really thankful that Jessica didn't find her creepy and reported her to the police but Irene was still very surprised that Jessica accepted Wendy's outrageous offer to go to this Couples Only Park in Seoul. It always seemed like a nice place and actually Irene was planning to go there with Wendy today but she just had to meet Jessica and be her knight in shining armour and somehow she has a date with Jessica, the superstar and the person that everyone wants to know about. Irene was surprised that Wendy was so cool with giving up her opportunity to go to the couples only park with Irene just to let Irene have a "date" with Jessica. Wendy was the one always talking about how great it looks and Irene told her that she'll bring the younger one there. As friends. Well, they won't know if they're not a couple right? It's not like they would make people kiss or something.

Irene finally got over her nervousness and held Jessica's hand. Jessica flinched a bit but she looked at Irene and showed her a warm smile which Irene showed back. "Oh hey, Irene ssi? I just saw my friend. I'll go over there for a while okay?" Irene nodded cutely and shooed Jessica away. As she was using her phone, a girl who was slightly taller than her tapped her on the shoulders. 

"Hey, what are you doing here alone?" 

Irene thought that there was absolutely nothing scary about this stranger so why not make a new friend?

"Nah, my so called date just saw her friend so I'm waiting for her." Irene shrugged.

"Hah, same. I came here with my friend. She really wanted to come here so I made it her birthday gift." 

Irene nodded in agreement. "Same. The one I'm with is really cute but she has quite the cold expression." 

The girl frowned and laughed, "Oh my god, my friend has the same look too!" Her eyesmile at full bloom. 

Irene noticed all the stares and she was getting a little bit awkward. Why was everyone staring at her like that? Curiousity got the better of her when she decided to ask the new stranger if she noticed anything.

"Erm, sorry I still don't know your name but do you notice everyone staring at us for some reason?" 

The girl laughed at Irene's expression. Irene'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter