Recovery

My Ray Of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys!! Thanks for SO many new subscribers :) now I know that there are quite a lot of people who like this story :') I gave you guys a longer update (about 700 words) because... *drumrolls* MY EXAMS ENDED! Woo! Screwed up a little bit but it's okay :') I also bought a "toy" called fidget spinner n it's quite cool tbh. :) not a sponsor lmao. HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLS UPVOTE!!

 

(Taeyeon POV)


“Ugh” I groaned as I tried sitting up. 


I felt a pair of cold hands on my shoulders and it helped me up. I placed a hand on my eyes and tried to ease that raging headache I am having. 


The person must have saw that my head was hurting so she gently pried my hand away from my head to give me a quick massage. I still could not open my eyes as I don't know how long I have been sleeping but boy, the sun seems bright. 


After a minute or so, the hands left my head and I finally could catch a glimpse of the outside world which was not full of darkness. I opened my eyes slightly and regretted it immediately.


My angel. She was crying. Tears streamed down her perfectly sculptured face as her eyes sparkled with the tears in her eyes. 


I immediately ignored the searing ache in my arms and reached up to her face and wiped those tears away, hoping I'd remove her sorrows at the same time. It always hurt me when she was sad, and she knew that. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and sobbed. Part of me felt like it broke off when I heard her soft cries. I let my hand roam in her blond locks as I whispered soothing words into her ear. 


“Sica ya, why are you crying? Please don't cry.” My voice cracked as I aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter