Flashback

My Ray Of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wh-what just happened?” Seulgi finally snapped out of her trance and placed both hands on her hot cheeks in an attempt to cool them down.


Jessica and I exchanged glances and smiled. Seulgi was so cute when she's blushing because of a peck. I remember when Jessica was like that with me on our first few dates.


~Flashback~


On the 5th year anniversary of Girl’s Generation, all 9 members were celebrating the whole day. Yesterday, at a fanmeet, we were performing our oldest song, “The Boys” and the funniest thing was when the fanchant was supposed to be “GG”, our cheeky fans said “Taeny” instead. I never really like Tiffany that was but it was more of a sisterly love. I still found their “new” fanchant really cute. 


As we were talking about that scene yesterday, both Tiffany and I were laughing really badly and denied all realationship status together. The other memebers just laughed it off as they knew it wasn't real as Tiffany was with Nickhun and Nickhun was a really nice guy. All except for one. One girl wasn't laughing at that scene but she was pouting instead. 


“Taeyeon, can you help me in the kitchen?” She asked. 


I nodded and excused myself from the table. 


“Yeah? What do you need me to do Sica?” I asked when I just saw her staring straight into my eyes.


“I need you to stop supporting our fans with their new fanchant.” 


I laughed and shook my head. “I don't support it, I just find it really cute. Why? You don't like it?”


She shook her head cutely. “I don't like it.” 


As I was about to ask why, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a pair of soft lips against mine. I was too shocked to move but when I felt her lips moving against mine, I responded and moved my lips in sync with hers. Not long later, she parted and I pouted. I already missed the feeling of her lips brushing against mine. 


She saw my pout and chuckled before pecking my lips to wipe it away. The pout that was there a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter