Chapter 8 - If You Do

Fool's Gold

Yugyeom woke up and found BamBam sleeping peacefully next to him, breathing in and out softly. The events of the night before came to him once he saw the scratch marks and scars on his arms and legs. He sighed, then turned his head to look at BamBam again, a smile absentmindedly crept onto his face. He carefully played with the sleeping boy's hair before hesitantly placing a soft kiss on his forehead. The smaller boy slightly moved and whined, which made Yugyeom freeze, then he opened one of his eyes and smirked.

Soon, the smirk turned into a concerned look.

"Yugyeom! Are you doing better? Are you still hurt? Do you want some com-"

Yugyeom giggled at his hyung as he placed a silencing finger on his lips. "I'm fine. Much better, thank you."

BamBam exhaled contently.

Yugyeom smiled at him, and BamBam smiled back with an equal amount of love.

A few seconds passed with them just smiling at each other before Yugyeom's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?" Yugyeom said and BamBam's face already filled with concern.

He revised Yugyeom's list of people that would calm him right now.

 Jungkook is busy.

Three of the members are probably asleep.

Jinyoung was earlier seen dragging Youngjae out with him.

Then the only person left is...

.

"D-Dad?" Yugyeom said with wide eyes.

"Hey, son. I just wanted you to keep updated about your two friends."

"What friends? You better have not touched any of my members or I swear to Go-"

"Woah, relax. Don't forget who you're talking to. It just so happened that your two friends...they were at the mall with me."

"What the did you do." Yugyeom said between gritted teeth. BamBam slightly gulped.

"Watch the language, Gyeom. They're just sitting here with me. Wanna talk to them?"

Yugyeom didn't respond when he heard muffled screams and words. He didn't understand any of it, but he a thousand percent sure those were Youngjae and Jinyoung.

"Yugyeom!? Yugyeom what's wrong?"

"You have crossed the line this time, ." Yugyeom said in a harsh tone that BamBam's never heard before, and sure enough, it made him back up.

"It's simple, son. You come to me, all alone, and I'll let your friends live. You don't show up or you have company, your friends wouldn't get the chance to perform one last time. Poor them."

"Don't you lay a ing finger on any of them."

"Oh, Yugyeom, havent you heard? I didn't. Not yet. It's time for some father-son time."

"I'm not your son."

His father scoffed, "I think you've made your answer clear. You know where I am if you change your mind. You have one week."

Yugyeom didn't say anything else. He just dropped the phone from his hands and broke into tears the minute his dad hung up. BamBam was shaking him, he was asking if he's OK, but Yugyeom couldn't answer.

It was all his fault. How dare he join a group and endanger all of his friends, forgetting everything that ever happened? How dare he fall in love with them so much that he makes them his weakness, easy enough for his father to pursuade him into doing what he did before. The one thing he hated doing the most.

Suddenly, he felt his cheek burn with pain, and he looked up, touching his cheek. He saw BamBam gazing back at him with worry.

"Kim Yugyeom, snap out of it!" He said, shaking Yugyeom one last time.

Yugyeom felt the hot tears burn his cheeks even more. "It's all my fault. Everything is my fault. I shouldn't have made everyone suffer with me...I shouldn't have ever showed my face to the public. Why didn't I think that he was definitely going to find me if I become a celebrity? I'm so stupid." Yugyeom said between tears, wetting BamBam's shirt the minute said boy pulled him in for a hug.

"It's gonna be fine. Whatever he did shouldn't affect you this much." BamBam said soothingly, drawing circles on Yugyeom's back.

Yugyeom choked back a sob, "This time it's different."

BamBam locked his eyes with Yugyeom's.

"This time...this time he's taken Jinyoung hyung and Youngjae hyung."


DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

Sorry not sorry

So yeah

I leave for a while and the one chapter I write is a chapter with Youngjae and Jinyoung kidnapped.

It's like imma natural disaster.

Never mind. I am a natural disaster.

Sorry not sorry. Again.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, even though it's rlly short

And never forget...

ROOT FOR GYEOMMIE~

-FK

P.S

I wrote this chapter cuz WW was busy

Have you guys missed me though?