Chapter 14 - Let Me (Go)

Fool's Gold

Jaebum walks out and immediately walked over to their manager.

"Manager-nim, we're going to go find that bastard." Jaebum said and began walking, walking away before the manager held him back.

"You are not going anywhere, it's too dangerous. How do you know that Yugyeom's dad isn't still out there?" the manager said in a harsh whisper and Jaebum ripped his hands out of his grip.

"I know he's out there, I'm trying to find him. And you're not gonna stop me." he paused, "Besides, he doesn't count as Yugyeom's dad, or even human for the matter."

The manager sighed, "He's still biologically related to him. We can't let the fans know that Yugyeom's biological parents are criminals. Do you know how bad the group's reputation will become?"

Jaebum scoffed, "So this is about the group's reputation? You just want me to ignore everything?"

The manager sighed, "Jaebum-"

"No, no, no, you let me speak." he narrowed his eyes at the manager and walked closer to him, pointing at his own chest, "If you think that I'm going to ignore that this man just kidnapped and tortured my members, then you must be some kind of crazy guy."

"Jaebum, listen-"

"You always tell me to do my best to help my members all the time, and you yell at me when I don't, apparently, and you scold me for not doing my best as a leader, well," he threw his hands up, "I don't know what to tell you! I'm really trying to help right now. In fact, I don't even care what you say to me. You can yell at me all you want later, heck, you can even fire me, but I will not let some guy ruin my friends' lives."

The manager stared at Jaebum's disappearing figure without another word or attempt to stop him.

When Jaebum walked outside of the hospital and into the parking lot, he found Yugyeom and BamBam patiently waiting for him.

"You can't-"

"These are my supposed parents you're looking for, so there's no way you're going without me." Yugyeom cut Jaebum off, knowing very well he'll try to stop him from coming.

Both Jaebum and Yugyeom looked at BamBam at the same time, who was already opening the car door and getting inside.

Yugyeom sighed, "That one insisted."

Jaebum found himself sighing as well, "Alright, let's get in."

---

"You know where the hospital is, right?" Mrs. Kim asked the man in black, and he nodded, continuing his task of putting in the guns.

"I know my son," she chuckled, "by now, he'll be with his friends, looking for us and trying to be a hero. How pathetic of him to let anyone else influence him like that."

Mr. Kim came from behind her, standing next to her, and he scoffed.

"He thinks this is a kid's movie. You resucue the people and you get the girl."

Mrs. Kim nodded, "Except it's not really a girl in this case, is it?"

Mr. Kim snorted.

The guy closed the trunk and more dressed like him hopped into the van, "Do you want them dead or alive?"

Mrs. Kim shook her head, "Oh no, no." she paused and walked closer to the guy, "I want to scold my son a little."

She smirked, "I haven't been around long enough to teach my son some manners."

---

"Come on...come on...oh ." Jaebum hit his head on the car's horn when he tried starting it over and over, but nothing happened.

"Maybe it's out of gas? One of us can run to the station." BamBam suggested, leaning to the front.

"I'll do it." Yugyeom said, already opening the door.

"No, God knows if your dad is out there and we're not risking anything." Jaebum said. Yugyeom stared at him, then closed his door.

Jaebum nodded, then sighed, "I'll be back in fifteen. Stay here." he said before walking out.

Yugyeom and BamBam sat there in awkward silence, until BamBam put a hand on Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Hey, are you OK?"

Yugyeom nodded. "I guess.."

He looked around the empty car. "I just hope JB gets back soon."

Bambam hummed in agreement.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before BamBam decided to break the silence.

"Yugyeom, I have something I want to tell you."

 Yugyeom looked back at BamBam, "Yes?"

BamBam looked down for a minute, breathing in deeply, then looked back at Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom, I-"

Suddenly, a group of men in black suitsand masks broke into the car and held guns to Yugyeom and BamBam's heads.

"Make one noise and I'll blow your heads up!" the guy who was at the wheel said in an aggressive whisper.

BamBam was panicking, "Wait, where are you-"

The guy who was next to BamBam hit his head hard with a gun and BamBam fainted.

Yugyeom wanted to yell, but the guy at the wheel placed a piece of white, dirty cloth on his mouth and nose and Yugyeom found himself falling asleep.

That was the last thing he was able to remember.

 

When you update a week later

Ha

Ha

Ha

World's best authors 

Plz dont hate us

We were just busy with life stuff

And stuff stuff

With stuff

And stuff

...stuff

But at least meh Fluffy Kitty iz here

Yas binch yas 

I hope you like me and this chapter and story though

That would be nice

And sorry for updating late 

Please remain supporting us though 

Bye~

Me wob u~