Chapter 12 - Feelin' Good

Fool's Gold

"They're awake!" Bambam exclaimed as soon as they all stepped inside Jinyoung's room.

Jaebum was silently crying, hugging Jinyoung tight.

Youngjae seemed to be confused about what was happening.

After Jaebum was done with Jinyoung, he walked over to Youngjae and hugged him with the same protectiveness and placing butterfly kissed all over his head and face. Jackson was there by Youngjae's side while Mark and Yugyeom were at Jinyoung's.

Bambam cleared his throat and everyone looked at him standing by Yugyeom's side.

"Shouldn't we give them some space?"

When everyone else comprehended what Bambam said and moved away from the two, their crying faces were revealed.

"W-We thought we wouldn't see you guys e-ever again..." Jinyoung barely said, breaking into tears once again as both him and Youngjae sobbed.

Mark held onto Jinyoung while Jaebum did the same with Youngjae, and they cried on their chests.

Yugyeom felt completely bad. He knew this was all his fault.

"Can you guys tell us what happened?" Jackson asked carefully, everyone looking at him immediately

---------

By the time Jinyoung finished telling them what happened, since Youngjae was barely able to speak, all the other members were raging.

Especially Jaebum and Yugyeom.

Yugyeom was raging even more when he realized his father's broken the rule him and Yugyeom had, completely ignoring his own words, and hurting the two members that meant the most to Jaebum.

They meant a lot to all of them.

'You said I had a week, .' Yugyeom thought to himself.

---------

Meanwhile, a man walked inside the dark room with his wife, both with very unhappy expressions on their faces. 

"Where the hell did they go?!" Mr. Kim growled.

His wife smirked, putting both hands on his shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll get them...you know no matter what, our son always had a soft spot for me." she said, whispering the last part.

Her husband scoffed and faced her, "Yugyeom probably doesn't have a spot for either one of us...but he does for his friends." she corrected.

"And now what?" he asked.

"We do some more of the kidnapping business...only this time, let's throw the bait for the fish."

"Let's bring them to us."

The couple smirked at each other.

---------

Jaebum just got so angry he broke a chair, and all anyone else (other then Jinyoung and Youngjae since retelling what happened seemed to trigger something inside them that made them extremely sensitive, which was a huge part of why Bambam almost died right now) could do is watch him throw a tantrum in absolute silence.

Youngjae didn't want him to touch him anymore. He was too traumatized. Jinyoung couldn't even speak properly at this point, since he was also breaking down because of a mixture of fear, anger, and pain.

And Jaebum couldn't help. All he could do is watch his two closest members and then cry like a baby instead of making them feel better.

And the members honestly didn't feel any better. How were they supposed to?

After trying to comfort them, and helplessly failing, Bambam walked out Jinyoung's room and announced something that they all knew was gonna make things either ten times better or ten times worse.

"We should tell manager-nim."

--------- 

Hello

It's the very stressed coauthor with no inspiration and who's unable to take a break as to not disappoint all the readers and original author and that probably failed at writing accurate people who are traumatized

What's your name?

Is your name the person who will correct every single grammatical mistake I did in that first paragraph?

Great! Because CALL 911

I'm just kidding. Of course I'll write for everyone and not complain (sniffles) no one cares in the first place

WHY WOULD THEY? 

To put aside my crippling depression feelings, let's talk about your opinion on this chspter

Does the title have ANYTHING to do with the chapter? 

NO! 

Is it useful?

NO! 

Is this chapter even good? 

NO! YOU , DON'T YOU GET IT?

great thanks bye

strong power thank you