Chapter 4 - My Reaction

Fool's Gold

When they walked out of the room, JB looked at them oddly, but didn't say anything.

He was the only one at the moment who paid enough attention to detail on the other members to notice that Bambam's usually immaculate hair was a little messed up and that Yugyeom's clothes looked like Bambam had picked them out, not Yugyeom himself.

Jinyoung was occupied with fussing over Mark and Jackson's messy hair at the moment and they were trying to avoid him.

Youngjae was focused on JB. 

But JB didn't say anything to Yugyeom or Bambam, because right now he couldn't afford to throw anything else in the band into the chasm of uncertainty.

The only thing on the schedule today was a photoshoot, which they were OK with because they could rest while the others were shooting. It would take all day because the shoots were relatively short but the location required a lot of equipment and it was hard for the directors to set it all up and the members would be spending the morning helping them set up, and then the afternoon would be dedicated to the shooting.

They didn't have to help with the cleanup though, thank god.

As they drove to the location of the shoot, JB made sure Yugyeom and Bambam were alone in the backseat, wanting to see what would happen.

The first few minutes were normal, just them messing around on their phones. 

Then Bambam said something about saving his battery and laid his head on Yugyeom's shoulders to watch what Yugyeom was doing.

JB didn't miss the way Yugyeom tensed, then relaxed.

Nothing else out of the ordinary happened, except Bambam wanted to hear more about Yugyeom's childhood, which caused a somber tone to desend over the backseat

Then they arrived at the photoshoot location, and they all forgot about it and began messing around.

Except JB.

JB kept a close eye on Bambam and Yugyeom messing around, looking for anything out if the ordinary.

But nothing seemed different.

Keyword seemed.  

When it was Bambam's turn to shoot, JB called Yugyeom over.
Without explaining, he beckoned Yugyeom over to an excluded area.

Yugyeom looked around at the camera equipment blocking them from view nervously. "Y-yes?"

JB tapped his fingers together. "What is going on between you and Bambam?"
Yugyeom's eyes widened, and he shook his head furiously. How did he know?! "What?! N-nothing.."

Jaebum quirked an eyebrow, "Come on, you really think you can hide anything from me at this point?"

Yugyeom crossed his arms over his chest, "You sound like a mom. I'm pretty sure that's Jinyoung hyung's job."

Jaebum raised both of his eyebrows he his time. Yugyeom began feeling slightly guilty at not telling him he actually has feeling for his best friend.

"Fine, I like BamBam, and probably more than as a brother. Damn, you really are turning into a mother...you remind me of hyung."
"Leaders are like mothers, son."
"Stop. Now it's just weird."
"Yeah, let's just go back."

So they did, JB stealing side glances at Yugyeom as he did. He had already figured out that Yugyeom liked Bambam, judging by the heart eyes he developed whenever he even looked at Bambam.

But they couldn't hide in the corner forever, without the others getting suspicious.

Bambam was already done with his turn, and he walked up to them. "Where were you two?"
Yugyeom stuttered, "N-nowhere."
JB took this as his cue to leave and headed toward Youngjae, giving Yugyeom a sarcastic wave and wink.

Yugyeom flipped him the bird and turned back to Bambam, who was watching them with a confused look. "What was that?"

Yugyeom shook his head. "Just JB being an ."
Bambam quirked his eyebrow. “Well, I wanted to tell you that you guys looked kinda like you were kissing from over here.”

Yugyeom immediately shook his head. “No!!! Oh my god, no, not hyung… oh my, no.”

Bambam laughed at him. “I know you weren't. But some of the stylist noonas were looking at you guys weird. Youngjae was staring daggers at that corner as well.”

Yugyeom buried his face into his hands. “Geez… I can't go one day without happening, can't I?”

Bambam nudged Yugyeom. “Come on. And stop cursing.”
Yugyeom grumbled under his breath but followed him anyway.

Thank god they were almost finished with the photoshoot. Jackson was wrapping up, and the other members were ready to go.

Finally the long day, the members parted ways.

They were all happy to get out of the shooting place, which, even though it was inside, it was so hot that they were all sweating buckets.

One of the stylists had yelled at them but Jackson just told her to turn the AC on.

She had walked away without saying anything and JB and Jinyoung had to stop Jackson from running after her.

Jackson becomes easily irritated in the heat.

Afterwards, Jinyoung, BamBam, and Jackson went shopping, in an air conditioned mall for the sake of everyone's sanity, while Jaebum, Youngjae, and Mark went to get some food, leaving Yugyeom all alone at home.

When he was sure he was alone, Yugyeom took out a coin from his pocket as he lay in his bed. He didn't like people watching him use his powers. Even if it was s. He still felt the instinctive urge to hide it from them, ingrained into his flight-or-flight response after years of nerve-wracking close-calls.

Settling down with his back on the bed, he threw it up into the air, and it instantly fell on him as if he was a magnet.

He found that no fun, however, so he decided to try attracting it from far distances, like across from his bed or on BamBam's bed.

After testing his powers with the coin for what felt like only a few moments, Yugyeom picked it up and took a look at it.

He turned it over as if it was a new item that he's never seen before. Then he felt something weird. The humming in his head became more of a buzz, and it seemed to... push... at the metal.

At that exact moment, the coin didn't feel soild anymore.

Yugyeom poked at it with his index finger, and it immediately molded itself around his finger. 

And now he freaked out.

What the heck was happening?

---------------------

A/N: So uh...

Cliffhanger? 

Hey guys! I'm the Fluffy Kitty! 

Please let us know if you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any thoughts to share! 

Or if you just want more Yugbam cuz let's be real, we ALL want Yugbam!

So lets all root for them! ~^O^~

Until then, write for ya later!