Chapter 11 - Trauma

Fool's Gold

Bambam and Yugyeom followed behind Jaebum in silence, Bambam hiding behind Yugyeom.

The three of them piled into the van; Jaebum was in the front, Yugyeom next to him and Bambam behind Yugyeom.

"Ok," JB growled. "Do you have any idea where he might be?"

Yugyeom shook his head. "If I had to take a guess, I'd say he would choose an abandoned house or shed that no one uses or has been to in a while."

Jaebum nodded tersely.

Bambam leaned forward from the back. "How do you suggest we find them?"

Jaebum raised his finger, then slumped. "."

Yugyeom's eyes flickered from Bambam to Jaebum and back, before his face lit up.

Bambam watched him. "Yugyeommie, what're you doing?"

Too caught up in rummaging in his pockets, Yugyeom finally found his phone and pulled it out with a victorious look on his face.

Opening up his messages, he tapped onto his chat with Jinyoung.

"Are you planning on texting him?" Bambam snorted.

A small smile played on Yugyeom's lips. "Nope, but I do have this."

He held up the phone, and there was a small blinking dot on a road that they knew well.

"Wait, hold on..." Jaebum said. "how do we know that this is where they are and that Mr. Kim didn't discard their phones somewhere?"

Yugyeom shrugged. "We don't, but you tell me if you have any other ideas."

Jaebum thought for a moment, then turned the keys and revved the engine.

"Let's go." 

---------

Jinyoung stumbled again for the fiftieth time in the last five minutes. 

Youngjae, who was leaning on him, still limping, steadied him again, only to wince in pain himself. "We're not gonna make it back, hyung."

Jinyoung looked at him with despair in his eyes. "We have to try...or he'll-," He stopped and wheezed. "He'll get us."

Youngjae just shivered and pressed on.

-------

Jaebum drove carefully, making sure not to make too much noise with the rickety old van.

It was already nighttime, the houses leaning over them like trees in a silent suburban forest.

A shiver traveled down Bambam's spine, and he turned away from the landscape, focusing on Yugyeom in front of him.

His heart ached for the younger, with all that had happened to him in such a short time, that his father had taken two of their most precious members, that Bambam couldn't give him the comfort he so desperately needed, that he couldn't take him in his arms and kiss all his troubles away.

Oh, Yugyeom...

Bambam ran a hand through his hair, sighing.

And that was when he heard the shout.

----------

Youngjae fell to the ground, defeated.

Jinyoung tugged weakly at his arm. "C'mon, we've got to move."

 Youngjae tugged his arm away with his remaining strength. "I need...sleep..."

Jinyoung sighed. "So do I, but we need to keep moving."

Youngjae whined. "Why can't we sleep there just for the night and get our sleep back?"

Jinyoung followed his trembling finger to a deserted alley between two houses that looked moderately sheltered.

He sighed. "Well, I guess."

Youngjae smiled as brightly as he could towards Jinyoung. "Thank you!"

Jinyoung grunted.

They managed to drag themselves into the opening of the alleyway, but neither got any further than that because they were both passed out, dead to the world.

--------

Both Yugyeom and Bambam jolted at Jaebum's sudden outburst.

"What? What?" Yugyeom said, trembling.

Jaebum pointed. "Look there."

Yugyeom did, and as if by a miracle, there was a heap of clothes and skin crumbled in the entranceway of the alley.

"Is that them?" Yugyeom turned to Jaebum, eyes shining with hope.

"Let's go see."

They all jumped out of the van, Jaebum sprinting towards the pile and Bambam and Yugyeom following close behind him.

"Look." Yugyeom hissed to Bambam.

Bambam followed his gaze, and he finally saw the trail of blood.

His vision turned red at the edges with anger, but he forced it down and stumbled over to where Jaebum was kneeling.

And there was Jinyoung's pale face staring up at them.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he realized the other person must be Youngjae.

"Are-are they alive?" Yugyeom asked Jaebum, voice trembling.

Jaebum nodded. "Just barely."

Yugyeom breathed a sigh of pure relief. "Thank god."

Jaebum looked up at the duo. "You two carry Jinyoung, I'll get Youngjae. We have to get them home."

Yugyeom nodded mutely.

He took Jinyoung's legs and Bambam lifted his torso.

Jaebum picked Youngjae up as gently as possible and cradled him to his chest as if he were a newborn baby.

All together, they placed the two next to where Bambam would sit so he could watch them while Jaebum was driving.

They made sure that the two were comfortable before getting in their spots.

Bambam carressed their heads in turn, then sighed and faced forwards.

The way home was somber, broken only by the wheezing of Youngjae and the rustling when Jinyoing shifted around.

When they arrived home, they worked in silence except to deliberate who's room they should be placed in until they woke up.

They decided on Jinyoung's room because it was the wider room, and he had a double bed, so both could sleep on it.

Jaebum didn't leave the room once they put them there and Yugyeom and Bambam left him there, explaining to Mark and Jackson what happened. 

Mark couldn't believe he slept through all of that. Bambam was trying to stop Jackson from crying since it could wake them up.

And the next they know is that Jaebum screamed so loud Yugyeom thought his dad came.

----

Don't attack me

Plz

I'm innocent

I'M SO SORRY THIS WASN'T UP YESTERDAY 

WW left me to write the rest and I write two or three paragraphs

Hire me to be your co-author now and you'll get work done 0.0000000000001% faster! 

I hope y'all like this, nevertheless, and ignore my shi- bad grammar! 

There's children watching I'm sorry

Also kinda cliffhanger

Bye~

Have a very good moon/sun

Especially if you love MAMAMOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S

I know Trauma is not a GOT7 song but its Youngjae so yeah

Oops

I just spoiled that the chatitle GOT7 song titled

Well

If you noticed, have a heart <3