Chapter 6 - Dreamin

Fool's Gold

Jaebum dragged his feet all the way to his shared room with Youngjae. He was too tired to even take a shower, but he did anyway, because today was a busy day and he didn't want to scar Youngjae with his terrible smell.

And besides, if his crush thought he wasn't hygienic, he could lose all his chances with him. Even if Youngjae wasn't the cleanest person.

He opened the door and found a lump underneath the blankets. Already sure it was Youngjae, he quietly walked to their shared bed and crawled underneath the warmth of the blanket, a bit away from Youngjae.

A few minutes passed and Jaebum was in the middle of asleep and awake when he heard Youngjae weakly mutter his name. He turned around and faced the other, then he saw that he wasn't asleep, and Jaebum's guess that the other was sleep talking was out the window.

He hummed in response, and Youngjae immediately snuggled closer to him, making Jaebum get a mini heart attack, because that was freaking adorable.

"Why do you hide your feelings from me?" Youngjae whispered in a sleepy voice, and Jaebum stiffened. He thought he was secretive, but now that he looks back at it and with what Youngjae said, he realized something.

Crying for each other, playing around most of the time with each other, giving special care to each other, that was truly something a sibling would do. But constantly kissing each other, calling each other a couple all the time, snuggling together in one bed in a hot room, constantly wanting each other and wanting to stick together is something a lover would do. Youngjae wasn't just a brother or best friend to Jaebum, but he never realized Youngjae reciprocated his feelings.

And he was honestly speechless.

So Youngjae spoke once again. "Do you not want me to know how you feel? Do you not want to know how I feel?" he said as he looked up into Jaebum's eyes, locking his gaze with Jaebum's.

Jaebum honestly thought Youngjae was beautiful, but maybe he should answer soon or he could hurt Youngjae's little, fragile heart.

So he pulls him closer and buries his head in his hair when Youngjae puts his head on his chest as an answer. After a moment of silence, he finally speaks up. "I'd like for you to know how I feel, and I'd definitely like to know how you feel." he said, taking in Youngjae's scent.

Youngjae immediately responded, voice muffled by Jaebum's wide chest. It was also comfortable for Youngjae, because Jaebum was warm and made him feel protected.

"Then tell me." he said and looked at Jaebum again.

Jaebum looked at his crush again, this time filled with confidence with a certain thought about how to express his feelings. He leaned in closer to Youngjae and closed his eyes once their lips met. The younger sighed in content and slowly began kissing Jaebum back. Jaebum wanted to stay like this forever, but he still had something to say. When they parted, Youngjae whined in disappointed, but with a quiet chuckle, he stopped when Jaebum began speaking.

"I'd like to tell you that I love you. What would you like to tell me?" Jaebum said, and Youngjae was glad when Jaebum couldn't see his blush. He smiled, then responded:

"I'd like to let you know two things: One, I love you too and two, I wanna kiss again."

Jaebum would gladly grant him his wish, but being the tease he is, all he did was brush their lips together, earning another whine from Youngjae.

"If it's gonna be this way, I'm sleeping on the couch." Youngjae said and Jaebum immediately wrapped him in a protective embrace. "That's what I thought." Youngjae said with a smile.

Jaebum leaned in again and claimed Youngjae's lips, which didn't catch Youngjae by surprise like the first one, and he immediately pressed his lips back.

With a silent promise of commitment, they continued kissing until sleep engulfed them both, both snuggling with each other, Jaebum's face buried in Youngjae's nest of fluffy, brown hair and Youngjae's head against the leader's chest.

Goodnight, 2jae.

-------------------

Not to brag or anything, but I wrote this! 

TAKE THAT, WARRIOR! 

Jk plz don't kill meh

I just wanted some 2jae, but that doesn't mean you stop rooting for yugbam

Actually if you're not rooting for yugbam you might as well just leave

I mean

You're not from our family

The yugbam family

JK! All members are welcome to join the family

Wish 2jae a good night and have a good one!

P.S: I wrote this, just in case you didn't know

Did I mention that I wrote this?

OK I know I used that joke before but like, I'm original? 

*you know damn well you ain't, hun*

-Fluffy_Kittiez