Call

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

The Kang Gary's Home- 17.00 hrs.

Eunni, Gary and Jihyo's 3 year-old girl, pressed a call button from her daddy's phone and called her "eomma" while Gary was cooking them noodles soup for dinner. The cameras were still rolling as the 8th hour of 48 hours filming of The Return of Superman show, was passing slowly by.

Gary: (looked up from the boiling soup pot) Eunnia...what are you doing?
Eunni: Calling eomma. You miss her so I am calling her for you, appa.
Gary: (laughed hard) Really? I miss her or "you" miss her, sweet pea? 
Eunni: I miss eomma but you miss her more, appa.
Gary: (shook his head, grinned broadly) You are too smart for a three year-old. 

Eunni giggled happily at her daddy's reaction. Gary prepared the dumplings and let it shimmered in the pot for a bit. He quickly walked across the room and sat with his baby girl on the sofa as Jihyo answered their FaceTime call.

Jihyo: Eunni a...eomma misses you so much. You have fun with appa today? 
Eunni: Yes, we played on the trampoline and we went to the park. Daddy bought me chocolate ice cream, it was yummy.
Jihyo: Wow...those sounds wonderful. I love ice cream too. 
Gary: Hurry back now, I will buy you some.
Jihyo: You know well that we cannot do that, oppa. Oh...I wish I could be there with you, two. I miss Eunni already.
Eunni: I miss you too, eomma but Appa misses you more. He has been talking about you all day.
Jihyo: Really?! (To Gary) Kang Gary...so you miss me already? After what? 8 hours? 
Gary: Hahaha of course, yeobo...I miss you bad. And you? Miss me; the love of your life?
Jihyo: (giggled uncontrollably) Oh...oppa...
Gary: Seriously...come on, tell me you miss bickering  with me and my warm hugs.
Jihyo: (laughed even harder)...alright alright... I miss you, Jagi. Have you taken your medicine?
Gary: Not yet, we will have dinner soon and I will take it afterwards. 
Jihyo: Don't forget, OK?
Gary: OK. Have you eaten? 
Jihyo: I am about to. Oh...I need to go pick up the food now. We are eating in a self service restaurant (To her daughter) Eunni, baby, you be good to daddy, alright? I will see you soon.

*****