Wedding Ring

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

Filming Location-24.30 hrs.

Jihyo was frustrated and somewhat pissed off by the Runningman PD team. She had never been this mad with them although they had been tortured her with their extreme, energy consuming but entertaining games throughout their over decade of broadcasting, but this time she was horrifyingly angry. She had lost her wedding band while participating in a game in the muddy pool. The casts and crews had been busy finding the lost ring but it was very late and the pool was quite large and deep.

PD Head: I am sorry, Jihyo but it's very late. Everyone is tired. I need to call it a night. 
Jihyo: (frustrated) It's my wedding ring, for Christ's sake! Please... help me look for it.
PD Head: I understand how much it means to you, Jihyo. I and our staff will look for it again early in the morning , I promise.

The PD team were packing up while the casts sat down beside Jihyo, trying to comfort her. Everyone volunteered to come again tomorrow and help her look for it.
Jihyo: (covered her face with both hands) How could I tell Gary oppa about this!
Kwang Soo: I will come with you and our staff tomorrow, Noona. We will most certainly find it.
Haha: Yes, Gwang Soo is right.  And Gary Hyung of all people will understand. It's an accident. We didn't mean for it to happen.
Jihyo: Of course, he will understand but...Oh...God, the ring is very important to him, to us, Haha Oppa.

*****

The Kang Gary's Home-3.00 hrs.

Gary lain on the bed, he just went to bed an hour ago. The rapper had been waiting for his wife to come home but she called him and let him know that the filming was longer than they had expected. Jihyo changed into her pajamas and quietly climbed into the bed. He held her close and patted the small of her back gently.
Jihyo: You are still awake?
Gary: (groggy) Em...Not for long now.
Jihyo: Let's get some sleep, jagi. There are few hours before dawn.
Jihyo placed a soft kiss on his chin and snuggled closer to him. He grinned warmly in response.
Gary: Goodnight, yeobo.

*****
Filming Location-next day-11.00 hrs.

As expected, the kind rapper had taken the news about the lost wedding ring from his wife well. He comforted her and even that he would get her the 3 karats diamond ring that they had once seen in Macau to replace it. For three hours, the casts and PD crews of "The Runningman" show including Gary had been looking for Jihyo's wedding ring. They were all covered in mud and looked more than exhausted, especially Jihyo. Gary tried to make everyone feel better and lighten the atmosphere by joking around.

Gary: Ah...my back hurts already, let's go to Macau instead, yeobo. PDJay, could you please book us the tickets? First class with Champagne perhaps?
Haha: The second round honeymoon, Gary hyung?
Kwang Soo: Can we all go too? I love Macau.

Haha, Kwang Soo and Gary then acted silly by singing "We love Macau" repeatedly. The commander Jong Kook pretended  to be commanding as if they were filming.

Jong Kook: Ya!! Focus!! Everyone focus! 

Jae Suk: (laughed and said to the PD team) Actually we should just film this, are you filming it? 
Suk Jin: Oh...I am so happy today. We are together with Gary again like the old days, ha?

Jihyo looked at her friends and the PD team, she did not know whether to cry or to laugh, seeing them together again. Gary sat down beside her in the mud.

Gary: Yeobo...It's OK. We can always buy a new ring. 

Jihyo sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head lovingly.

Gary: You are very tired. Come now, let's get you home. 

The couple then heard Gwang Soo uttered their names loudly. 

Gwang Soo: I found it, Noona, Hyung!! I found it!!!

The most unlucky guy among Runningman team broke the chain of his bad luck by discovering Jihyo's wedding band in the deep mud pool. She hugged him tightly and repeatedly said thank you. Gary then offered to treat all the casts and PD members lunches at a famous restaurant to express his gratitude, celebrate the event and joyfully reunite with his beloved Runningman family.

****