Mong Mong

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

Gary's studio -13.45 hrs.

The Return of Superman production team filmed another episode of Kang Gary and his daughter, Kang Eunni. The rapper brought his daughter and the PD crew to work after sending his Jihyo off to her 48 hours vacation arranged by the PD team. He had to come to the office as to sign some papers and meet with his Halyang designers. 

Staff: Please sign all these, Boss.
Gary looked through the documents that his new staff had prepared for him to sign. 
Gary: Ah...I will have to take some of these files home with me. Everything involving money needed to be approved by my wife first. 
Staff: Oh...Biane, Boss. I didn't know.
Gary: That's OK, you are new here. Keep up the good work, alright?
Staff: Yes, Boss, thank you.
Gary: (patted the staff's shoulder firmly) Just "Hyung" will do. Next time call me "Gary hyung". 

****
 Eunni played with "Ppoppo", the famous white fluffy dog with very cute face which belonged to one of Gary's good friends. The owner taught Eunni to give it some dog treats and make it sit, roll around or even high five for her, she was having a lot of fun. 

Eunni: Mong Mong (mimicked dog's sound) 

Eunni climbed up Gary's chair and sat on his laps.
He turned his full attention from the works to his little precious then kissed her temple lovingly.

Gary: Aigoo...Where are you from, little puppy? 
Eunni: (giggled) Mong Mong...Please give me treat, Appa....Mong Mong! 
Gary: (grinned warmly) You want treat, little doggy? OK!

Gary quickly grabbed a strawberry from a dessert dish in front of him and feed it to her.

Gary: Here you go, Baby. 
Eunni: No no no, you must give order first then give me treat. Try again, Appa, again. Mong Mong!
Gary: (chuckled) Alright, alright...Doggie, roll around!

Eunni then hopped down the chair and started rolling on the floor left then right. Ppoppo saw the little girl's action and started rolling too. They made Gary, uncle VJs and PD team as well as the dog's owner laughed so hard.

PD team: With Eunni, we have never had to worry about not having anything to film. 
Gary: (chuckled) It's a compliment, wasn't it? I am not quite sure.
PD team: Oh! Biane, Oppa, biane. (Sorry, bro, sorry) It came out wrong, didn't it? What I meant to say was that Eunni is a natural star; with pleasant personality, unique character and charisma. 
Gary: (grinned) No worries. I understand...my daughter sure has a character. She is the precious ace, (proudly) exactly like her mother. (Jokingly) They are the leading women of the 21st century. My now and future are in their hands.

*****