Massage

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

The Kang Gary's Home-9.50 hrs.

The PD team had been filming the morning rituals of the Kang' family. After breakfast, Gary sat on the floor and leaned against the sofa as Jihyo massaged his shoulders and Eunni, his legs. He had pulled his muscles during the stage performances again. His two most favorite girls tried their best to relieve his pain. The little Eunni massaged his legs with all her strong will and dedication. 

Eunni: Appa...I will blow on your legs too. The pain will go away in no time and your legs will get better soon, foo foo....
Gary: Oh...Thank you, baby. It certainly feels better now, see?

Gary actively lifted his legs, showing Eunni the immediate result of her magic. The girl giggled with satisfaction then turned her attention to her plush toys. His daughter could always make him and Jihyo smile and happy beyond words. He groaned deeply as Jihyo's hands reached the aching spots on his neck and shoulders.

Gary: Ah...Jihyoa...an ugly guy like me is too lucky to have an amazing woman like you. You make me the happiest person in the world.
Jihyo: (grinned warmly) You said the exact same thing when I accepted your marriage proposal, jagi.
Gary: Yes...and I still feel the same, yeobo, every single day with you and Eunni.
Jihyo: Jinnja? (Really?)
Gary: I can never lie to you. You know that well, yeobo
Jihyo: Yes, jagi, actually you are too honest. You can never lie to anyone. No one is as pure as you are....(put more pressure on his aching spot) That's why you need a vixen like me...to protect you.
Gary: Em...Please protect and nurture me, my love.
Jihyo: (laughed) Ah...you are such a demanding man, oppa.
Gary: That's one of my charming sides, yeobo. You will find it hard to ever leave me.

******