Kindness

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

Local Market-14.30 hrs.

The Return of Superman Show PD team was filming as Gary walked hand in hand through the market with Eunni. The three year-old asked a lot of "what is this?" or "ige mwoya?" these days. They stopped by the street food kiosks to buy some tteok-bokki and odeng.

Eunni: (pointed at the food) Appa, ige mwoya?
Gary: Oh...tteok-bokki and odeng, sweet pea. Your eoumma loves them. We should buy them and eat with her tonight.
Eunni: What about uncle VJs? Are they going to eat with us?
Gary: You want them to have dinner with us?
Eunni (nodded enthusiastically): Yes, daddy. We should eat together. Uncle VJ and PD eonni have been walking all day. They must be tired. They need to eat a lot and a lot. (Turned to her uncle VJ) Please eat with us, uncle.
The PD team smiled timidly and nodded in response.
Gary: (grinned proudly) Alright, let's buy more of these then so we can share with uncle VJ and PD eonni too.

*****
The Kang Gary's home-21.00 hrs.

After dinner Jihyo watched the footages of her daughter inviting the PD team to dinner with mixed feelings. She was very proud of her baby girl but at the same time feeling a little sad. For Jihyo, her little Eunni was growing up too fast. She still remembered Gary Oppa's tears when first seeing his daughter. 

PD: Eunni is a very thoughtful little girl, Jihyo noona. 
Jihyo: She is, isn't she? I am a little surprise to see this side of her. As an only child, we can only hope that we will not spoil her rotten. (Proudly smiled) I think she has got this from Gary Oppa. He is a very kind and thoughtful person. I, myself, have learnt a lot from him of how to treat others as equals and to show people respect. 
PD: Only child? Aren't you going to have more children?
Jihyo: We have Eunni quite late already. I am not sure if there will be more to come along. Let's just hope. (Crossed her fingers) My husband and I, we both have siblings and we really want that for Eunni too. I know that she is lonely sometimes. 

*****