Finale

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

Playground-9.45 hrs.

Eunni played with her friends on a slider at the playground close to her home. Jihyo sat on a swing nearby as Gary pushed it for her. They were enjoying themselves while watching over their three year-old.

Jihyo: Gary Oppa...do you remember our first date?
Gary: Of course, yeobo. You prepared that private theater on the roof. It was nice. I was very touched.
Jihyo: Not that date, Oppa. I mean the one off camera.
Gary: Oh... that one,....that very awkward one? I was so surprised that you were crazy enough to go on the second or even the third date with me.
Jihyo: (grinned) My guts told me that "Kang Gary" is  "my Mr.Right" so...
Gary: (chuckled) Lucky for me that you rely on your guts a lot, yeobo.
Jihyo: Lucky for me that you are a very patient guy, jagi.
Gary:  Seven years and a half, Jihyoa. I waited seven years and a half for you to give us a chance. If I was still in the show, you would never have opened your heart for me, wouldn't you?
Jihyo: We had to work together then, Oppa. I didn't want us to have such complicated relationship. Maintaining our chemistry and momentum on screen was hard enough. 
Gary:  Yes, it was tough; whatever feelings I felt for you then, I had to badly suppress them.
Jihyo: It's difficult for me too, Oppa.
Gary: Jinja? (Really?) 
Jihyo: (nodded) I have never told anyone but I was so jealous and frustrated when you talked about your ex and wrote so many songs for her. (Huffed) I married you, Kang Gary, and only got one song; you wrote it for a TV show even. 
Gary: (cleared his throat) I did not want to make you feel uncomfortable...you hate it when a man sings for you.
Jihyo: Yes, I really did but receiving a song from you will totally be a different story. 
Gary: Are you still jealous? After all these years? 
Jihyo: (sniffed her nose) I know, Oppa, that it doesn't make sense but...I...

Gary frowned deeply then walked around the swing and kneeled in front of his wife. He cupped her cheeks gently.

Gary:  Yes, I wrote her songs in the past but Jihyoa...you have got my everything and everything about you is in my music these days. You and our daughter are my heart and soul now but (Thought for a brief moment) if it will make you feel better....

Gary then took out his cellphone and started making calls.

Jihyo: Who are you calling, Oppa?
Gary: My music production team and Panda, gathering them together. I will write a song for you this afternoon. 

Jihyo quickly grabbed the phone from his hand and ended the call. 

Jihyo: (shook her head) That's OK, jagi. That's OK, you have already done so much.

She then tightly hugged him. He kissed her shoulder and the side of her neck lovingly.

Gary: I can always do more to make you happy, yeobo. 
Jihyo:  I am happy, Oppa. I truly am.
Gary: (tightened his arms around her) Jihyoa....You have gotten all my heart. You don't need to worry or to be jealous of anyone.
Jihyo: (nodded repeatedly) I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe it's my pregnancy hormones...
Gary: (stunned) Your pregnancy hormones?!?!?!

*****