Epilogue

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

Playground-9.56 hrs.

Gary: Pregnancy hormones?!?! Oh my God!!

From the kneeling position Kang Gary suddenly flopped down and sat on the playground floor. Jihyo held onto both of his arms to help keep his balance. The surprisingly good news made the rapper grinned more than widely.

Gary: (stammered) Jinja?!!! Yeobo, jinja?!! Are we?!! 
Really?!! 
Jihyo: (nodded) I want to go see the doctor with you to be sure but I think I know my body quite well.
Gary: (thought briefly and chuckled hard) You have missed your period...for a month, no...no two months  now. Why haven't I noticed?! Oh...Kang Gary, you are an idiot!!! 
Jihyo put her index finger on his lips to hush him.

Jihyo: Shh, Jagiya...you will scare the kids.

He deliberately kissed her finger, took hold of her hand and placed it over his chest. She smiled warmly as she felt his heart racing with joy.

Gary: I couldn't help it. I am so happy, yeobo. Thank you. Thank you.
Jihyo: We still need to see the doctor to be certain.
Gary: Of course, yeobo. Let's go right now. 
Jihyo: (nodded) I will go get Eunni then.
Gary: Ani (no) Ani (no) Aniya...I will go get her. You stay here. As far as I remember at this early stage, you should be very careful. 
Jihyo: (smiled) Alright...
Gary: Sit still, OK? The swing is not very stable...I think you should better stand up...
Jihyo: (rolled her eyes) Oh...Just go, Kang Gary!! 

The henpecked but very protective husband  as always did what his wife had told him to.

Gary: OK...but be careful, alright?

******
Gary's car-15.30 hrs.

The Kang's family was on their way home from the hospital. Gary drove the car carefully as Juhyo sat in the front seat and Eunni napped peacefully on her car-seat at the back. The doctor had just confirm that they were to welcome new member of the family in merely 7 months time.

Gary: Should we order some delicious chicken soup with ginseng for dinner, yeobo? You need to eat more protein and ginseng is always good for you.
Jihyo: OK, Oppa. Thank you. (Yawned) 

Gary pulled the car over to the side of the road and adjusted the front seat down for her.

Gary: Here...it's more comfortable for you this way.
Jihyo: Wa...Jagiya, you are the best.
Gary: It will take an awful driver like me 30-40 minutes to get the three of you home so...Get some nap, yeobo. 
Jihyo: (grinned warmly) "Three of us"? Oh...I love how you call me, Eunni and our little fellow here (patted her baby bump) that.
Gary: Fellow? So you think it's a boy this time?
Jihyo: I don't know for sure but my guts told me that, Jagi. What about you? Would you rather it to be a boy or a girl?
Gary: (placed his hand on her belly) I wouldn't mind at all. As long as it's healthy and happy, boy or girl...doesn't matter.
Jihyo: (caressed his cheek lovingly) We are so lucky to have you, Eunni's Appa.
Gary: And I am so lucky to have you and our children, my love.

*****