Coffee

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

Gary's studio -11.00 hrs.

DJ.Panda, Gary's right-hand man hold Eunni in his arms as the little girl toyed with his beards and giggled madly. Gary wrote some lyrics on pieces of paper which scattered on the table. His ideas had been bursting out like lava from an erupting volcano, thanks to his daughter. Eunni did not only influence his music but his business as well. With Jihyo's support, he released a new children clothing line under his fashion brand "Halyang" and people were mad about it. The sales rocketed higher than his famous snapback lines.

Eunni: Appa lookie!  Panda samchon (uncle) makes a monkey face. He is so funny!! Again again, uncle, please do it again.
Gary: (grinned warmly) Don't spoil her too much, bro.
Panda: Why not? I am her favorite uncle. My job is to spoil her. Am I right, Eunni?
Eunni: Yes, Uncle Panda. You are the best! 
Gary: Really? I thought your favorite uncle is " Dong Wook" samchon. You said that he was your favorite yesterday.
Panda: Really?!?! Oh...I am sad (pretended to pout).
Eunni: Oh...Panda samchon, don't be sad. Uncle Dong Wook is my most handsome samchon but you are the coolest. You are both my favorite in your own way.
Gary: (shook his head) Oh boy....she is three and she knows how to manipulate men. What am I going to do?

Jihyo walked in and put a couple of big paper bags on the table. She had bought every staff coffee from Gary's favorite cafe. Eunni quickly ran into her arms and sat on her laps.

Jihyo: It runs in the blood, jagi. When the time comes, you can do nothing.
Gary: Ah...my beautiful wife is here. Where have you been, yeobo?
Jihyo: Get us some coffee. Panda Hyung, I bought you and our staff their coffee too. Your favorite is Latte with extra foams, right?
Panda: Oh...Thanks, sister in law. You are always the best. I will take the coffee to them.

DJ.Panda quickly grabbed the bags and walked out the room. Jihyo fed Eunnie her milkshake as Gary enjoyed his extra sweet "Caramel Macchiato" while watching his two most favorite girls. After a short while;

Gary: Come sit with Daddy, Eunni. Let your eomma rest a little. Here, yeobo... your coffee.

He handed her "Iced Americano" and intentionally caressed the back of her hand, feeling her smooth skin. After all the years together, she still blushed when he did such gesture.

Jihyo: Jagi... are you trying to woo me?
Gary: Yes, I am seducing you, yeobo. Is it still working? Your heart rate goes up?
Jihyo: Of course, it does, oppa. With you it always does. (Winked at him seductively)
Gary: (blushed harder himself) Oh my God, Jihyoah. 

Jihyo laughed uncontrollably as her husband's once cool and calm face turned red.

*****