Acting

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

The Kang Gary's Home - 13.00 hrs.

It was Gary's 4th time filming the Return of Superman show with his daughter, Eunni. The little girl sat on her appa's laps and rested her face on his chest like she had once did when she was a baby. Eunni always slept on her appa's chest. He would sang her lullaby and calm her with his gentle pat but this time his same old trick was not working so much. After taking Eunni to the hospital to receive her vaccines, the 3 year-old had been whining more than she usually did. Gary had to ask the PD team's permission to go to Jihyo's filming location, hoping that seeing her mommy would make Eunni feel better.

Filming location- 14.30 hrs.

Jihyo was acting in a scene with her co-star and good friend "Lee Dong Wook" as Gary walked into the studio with Eunni in his arms. The actress professionally finished the scene and hurriedly walked across the room to greet her family. Eunni seemed to be brightened up as soon as she saw her eomma. With many drama productions staff, actors and actresses, especially "Dong Wook" samchoon trying to entertain her, the little girl seemed to forget her whining for a while. Jihyo and Gary had a little private time sitting together. He put his arm around her shoulder, gently rubbing it absentmindedly.

Gary: Aigoo...I think our daughter has managed to trick us again. She whined a lot at home and look at her now, so...happy with Dong Wook. 
Jihyo: (smiled knowingly) Really? She tricked you or you were finding excuses to come here and she provided you that, jagi? Tell me...
Gary: Well...Let's put it this way...our daughter has inherited your gift in acting and I am just a supportive father, yeobo. 
Jihyo: Oppa, biane (sorry)...I should have gone with you to the hospital today. 
Gary: It's alright. You have already been working too hard; raising Eunni, looking after me and carrying on your career at the same time. I am grateful, yeobo. Thank you. (Locked her hand with his lovingly)
Jihyo: You are always a man of beautiful words, jagi. Women can easily fall for you.
Gary: I only need one woman to fall for me and fortunately for me but unfortunately for her, she is.
Jihyo: (cunningly grinned) Who is that, oppa? Your one and only Kyung Soo Jin perhaps?
Gary: Ani (No)... Aniah, Jihyoa. My one and only is you.
Jihyo: Jinnja? (Really?) 
Gary only sighed heavily in response as Jihyo grinned happily.
Jihyo: Biane, oppa. It is always fun to tease you.

An elderly actress who spotted the couple together.

The actress: Hey, lovebirds, are you filming a romantic drama over there too?!!

****