First Shooting

The Return of Superman-Gary&Jihyo

The Kang Gary's Home- 7.00 hrs.

The Return of Superman production team (PD) filmed an interview with Kang Gary, the latest "Appa" or daddy, who was after two years persistently convinced by the PD team, had agreed to join the show. He would require to spend 48 hours looking after his 3 year-old daughter Eun Yeong or Eunni in short alone without assistance from his beloved wife Jihyo whom nowadays he happily and publicly called her "yeobo" or "honey".

PD: How are you feeling, Gary Hyung? 
Gary: About the shooting? Of course I am nervous. It's been a long time since Running Man, my last variety show. And being alone with Eunni without Jihyo worries me. (grinned warmly) She normally tells me what to do what is not with our daughter. 
PD: (giggled) So Jihyo noona is the boss here? 
Gary: (grinned) No no no...I totally am the boss but she is my queen so...
PD:  I can see the center of power now, Hyung.
Gary: (smiled warmly) You see...as a married couple, I respect Jihyo's opinion and she respects mine. We normally make decision together, especially about our Eunni. By the way I can call her right? I mean during shooting. It will totally kill me not talking to her for two days and she will miss Eunni too bad.
PD: Of course, Hyung as long as you let us film it.
Gary: OK.
PD: Tell us about your daughter please, Gary Hyung.
Gary: (grinned happily) Our Eunni was born in spring. She is as sweet and lovely as spring blossoms, yet brave and clever, too clever sometimes. She is three but she manages to manipulate me and even Jihyo. 
PD: We agreed. She is very pretty and smart.
Gary: Thanks God...She has got that beautiful face from Jihyo. 
PD: Is she musical? Like you?
Gary: I am not sure yet but as a musician, I fully hope that she will. The contents of my music are too mature for her but she seems to enjoy the melodies. I often play piano while composing and she often hums along.
PD: Did your life change after the baby?
Gary: Absolutely, our daughter has brought a lot of changes, good changes, to my and Jihyo's lives. I have never thought of quitting smoking until Eunni came along. Jihyo rarely drinks these days although she loves drinking alcohol. We are parents now, our thinking have changed. We are growing up everyday with our daughter.

Jihyo walked into the room, a little hesitate since the camera was still rolling. Gary smiled warmly at his lovely wife. He then opened his arms and signaled her to sit on his lap. The PD team blushed and giggled as Jihyo complied to her husband's wish.

Jihyo: Jagi (Honey), they said I need to leave now but Eunni is not awake yet. (Pouted sadly) I can only kiss her goodbye then.
Gary: Already?? (Turned to PD) Isn't it too soon? My wive is half asleep, you see?  (Caressed Jihyo's cheek playfully) On a rainy day like this...normally she will sleep in. I will have to watch TV alone till she feels like waking up, sometimes I wondered if she went to hibernation. 
Jihyo: (hit him) Ya! Kang Gary! I am not a bear! 

The henpecked Gary laughed in response and as usual he said sorry to her first. 

Gary: Yeobo, Biane...(Sorry, honey)

PD: I really  hate to interrupt but Jihyo noona's ride is here. You need to leave now or you will miss the plane.
Jihyo: OK...Please look after Kang Gary and my daughter for me. Thank you very much. (Bowed politely) You have been working hard. Fighting!

The couple walked to the front door with arms around each other.

Jihyo: Oppa, I am leaving now. Please take good care of our Eunni. It will be difficult but I believe in you. (Sang for him but off key a little) Eunni's appa, him nae se yo!! Fighting!
Gary: (laughed) Glad you are an actress not a singer, yeobo.
Jihyo: Ya!!! (Hit him)
Gary: Ouch!! You are very pretty when you are angry, you know? Come here...

He hugged her tightly without caring whether the VJs were still filming them. She hugged him back and patted his back gently. 

Gary: Call me when you land, alright? 
Jihyo: OK.
Gary: Travel safe...enjoy your trip....and...(hesitated) 
Jihyo: And...?
Gary: Don't drink too much.
Jihyo: (giggled and said what was in his mind for him) I love you.
Gary: (blushed and whispered) Always...Saranghae, yeobo.

*********