Chapter 7

Leather Jackets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin doesn’t want to fall asleep not when both Jungkook and Taehyung are out in the middle of the night. He had wanted to go too to look for Taehyung but Jungkook had wanted him to stay at the house in case Taehyung did show up.

Jimin nervously stares at his phone hoping to get a call from Jungkook saying that he found Taehyung but it’s been over 2 hours and there is no sign of either of them and worries are eating Jimin from the inside.

As if as an answer to his thoughts Jimin’s phone buzzes and he picks up immediately.

“Jiminie,” he hears Jungkook’s voice.

“Where are you Jungkook? And did you find Taehyung? Is he…,”

“I am at the hospital,” Jungkook says.

“Hospital, what happened?” Jimin answers in a panicked voice.

“Taehyung got caught in a little accident,” Jungkook says.

“Oh my god, how did that happen?” Jimin asks.

“I don’t know…I,” Jungkook says before Jimin hears a strangled sob from the other side.

“Jungkook I’m coming there, tell me the address,”

“I’ll text you,” Jungkook says hanging up.

Seconds later Jimin’s phone buzzes and it’s the address of the hospital. Since it’s almost 1 in the night Jimin decides he would take a taxi to the hospital and leaves the house before getting a taxi to the hospital while worrying about Taehyung hoping that the boy is okay.

When Jimin reaches the hospital he rushes to the reception asking about Kim Taehyung who tells him that he is on the second floor.

Jimin takes the stairs and finds Jungkook sitting on one of the plastic chairs clutching his head. Jimin bites his lip making his way towards Jungkook before nervously placing his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder who looks up.

Jungkook stands up and then hugs Jimin.

“It’s all my fault,” he says.

“It’s not your fault,” Jimin says. “You didn’t mean what you said”

“But that’s why he left the house and a car hit him,” Jungkook says now crying. “What if something happens to hyung? I’ll never be able to forgive myself”

“Nothing will happen to him okay,” Jimin says.

Jungkook just nods as he breaks away from the hug and sits back down while Jimin sits next to him.

“Did you tell anyone else?”

“No, I didn’t,” Jungkook says. “It’s late and I don’t want anyone to worry”

Jimin nods taking Jungkook’s hands and giving it a light squeeze as he nervously stares at the operation theater where Taehyung is supposed to be.

Jimin and Jungkook are stuck waiting there for over an hour during which Jimin brings them coffee but Jungkook simply refuses to drink it and Jimin doesn’t force them.

Some time later the Doctor steps out and Jungkook practically rushes to him and Jimin follows him holding his hand.

“Is Taehyung okay?” he asks.

“Your friend was in a grave condition when he was brought in,” the doctor says and Jimin tightens his grip around Jungkook’s hands. “But we managed to make him stable”

Jimin sighs in relief while Jungkook still looks worried.

“Can we see him?” he asks.

“Not yet,” the doctor says. “He is still unconscious but in a few hours yes”

“Okay, thank you, doctor,” Jimin smiles.

The doctor just nods before leaving and Jimin hugs Jungkook.

“See, I told you it would be fine,” Jimin says. “Taehyung is okay”

“Yeah,” Jungkook says.

“I think we should head home, catch up some sleep and come back in the morning,”

“No, I am gonna stay here with hyung,”

“Jungkook…,”

“No, Jimin I have to stay here,”

“All right fine,” Jimin sighs.

“I’ll drop you home though,” Jungkook says.

Jimin nods as they leave the hospital and Jungkook drives Jimin back to the home.

“I’ll come back in the morning okay,” Jimin says.

Jungkook nods.

Jimin leans in and kisses Jungkook.

“Love you,”

“Love you too,”

Jungkook drives away and Jimin heads home. It’s already 4 am and his first class for the day starts at 8 but he decides he would give University a miss today and goes to sleep.

When Jimin wakes up it’s about 11 am, and he slept more than he expected so he takes a quick shower and heads straight to the hospital.

He finds Jungkook in the waiting room and he is joined by Yugyeom who smiles at Jimin.

“How is Taehyung doing now?” Jimin asks.

“He is okay but we haven’t been able to see him yet,”

“Is he still unconscious?” Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.

Jimin sits down next to Jungkook and squeezes his shoulder.

“How about you go back home and take a shower or something?” Jimin says.

“But Tae-,”

“Yugyeom and I are here,” Jimin says. “You don’t have to worry”

Jungkook nods.

“I’ll be back in an hour,” Jungkook says. He stands up and leaves and Jimin sighs.

“So, how did all of this happen?” Yugyeom asks Jimin.

“Taehyung and Jungkook had a bit of a spat out so Taehyung walked out and Jungkook ran after him and two hours I get a call from Jungkook saying that Taehyung got into an accident,”

Yugyeom nods.

“Jungkook hyung seems to think he caused this all,”

“Yeah,” Jimin sighs. “He feels very guilty”

“Honestly everything with us has been so lately,” Yugyeom sighs. “I miss the old days”

“Everything will be back to normal, soon,” Jimin says reassuringly.

“I hope so,”

Jimin’s phone rings so he excuses himself and its Seokjin.

“Jimin, are you gonna show up today?” he asks.

“I am sorry hyung, but one of my friends Taehyung got into an accident and I am there with him,”

“Oh my god, is he okay?” Seokjin asks.

“Yeah, he seems to be doing fine,”

“All right you should be there taking care of him,” Seokjin says. “We can manage without you for a day”

“Thank you hyung,”

Jimin comes back and sits next to Yugyeom and they make a little small talk when the doctor shows up.

“Your friend just woke up, would you like to see him?” he asks.

“Yeah, of course,” Jimin and Yugyeom say standing up. The doctor nods as they head up to the room where Taehyung is and Jimin takes one look at Taehyung and his worry returns again. Taehyung’s head is bandaged and little scars litter his face. He also has a bandage on his arm and looks visibly frail.

“Hey,” he says and manages to muster a smile.

“Hi,” Jimin says. “How are you doing?”

“Barely holding up,” Taehyung chuckles dryly.

Yugyeom heads over to Taehyung and hugs him carefully.

“Hyung, I got so worried,” he says.

“I am sorry,”

“You don’t have to apologize,” Yugyeom says. “Just be more careful”

“Yeah,” Taehyung smiles at Yugyeom. “Where is Jungkook?”

“Uh, I told him to go home to shower but he is coming back,”

“Oh,”

“So, how did this happen hyung?” Yugyeom asks.

“I was um in bit of a thought and I walked into the traffic and then a car hit me,”

Jimin winces a little.

“I thought I would die in that moment but the guy and Jungkook helped me get here, so I am alive,” Taehyung sighs.

There is a sudden sound and the door is open and it’s Hoseok standing there.

“Taehyung,” he says.

“Hyung, what are you-,”

Hoseok rushes forward to Taehyung.

“How did all of this happen?”

“I got into an accident,” Taehyung says.

“Oh my god,” Hoseok says and he looks close to tears when he suddenly hugs Taehyung who seems to be taken aback too but doesn’t react.

“I am so glad you’re okay,”

“Yeah me too,” Taehyung says.

“I would never be able to live without you, I love you,” Hoseok says and then kisses Taehyung who surprisingly kisses him back.

When they stop Hoseok pushes his bangs back and kisses his forehead.

“How did you find out?” Taehyung asks.

“My boss uh told me,” Hoseok says.

Taehyung looks confused.

“How did he know?”

“Uh, I told him,” Jimin says.

“Oh,”

“So I looked for you in hospitals and then find out you’re here,” Hoseok says kissing Taehyung’s palm. Taehyung smiles a little at Hoseok. “I am gonna be here with you”

Taehyung nods and smiles again before Hoseok leans into him and kisses him. They stay kissing and Jimin sees Yugyeom watching them with an unreadable expression on his face.

The door opens with a little creak and Jimin looks to see Jungkook and with him is Yoongi looking like he has lost half of his body weight wearing an oversized hoodie and both of their eyes’ land on Hoseok and Taehyung who have stopped kissing but they are still holding.

Jimin sees Taehyung immediately take away his hand and move away from Hoseok and Jimin prays to every god there is that there is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter