Chapter 15

Leather Jackets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiminie,”

“Mmhm,”

“Do you ever think about the future?”

Jimin looks at Jungkook who has a cigarette in his mouth as he looks up to the sky. He removes the cigarette from his mouth letting the smoke out before he looks at Jimin raising his eyebrows.

“Do you?” he asks.

“Yeah, I do...,” Jimin says as he moves a bit so his head is resting on Jungkook’s chest his hand on Jungkook’s stomach. Jimin sees Jungkook smiling as he pulls him closer. Jimin smiles back.

“What do you think about?” he asks.

“Just stuff,”

“Huh,”

Jimin’s hands trace patterns into Jungkook’s stomach from the top of his shirt.

“You know like what I’m gonna be doing and all that,”

Jimin feels Jungkook running his hands through his hair.

“What do you think you will be doing?”

“I mean...I don’t know what I will be doing,” Jimin answers. “You know how unpredictable future can be”

“Oh yeah I do,” Jungkook chuckles. “But what would you like it to look like?”

Jimin thinks for a second his hands still tracing patterns into Jungkook’s stomach.

“Well, for starters,” Jimin begins. “I would like to be happy”

“Oh,”

“And yeah like I have a nice house where there are a lot of trees and the air is fresh,” Jimin continues as he watches a smile spread on Jungkook’s face. “And I have a cute little dog”

Jungkook smiles his eyes crinkling.

“And I hope you live there with me in the nice house” Jimin finishes.

Jungkook takes Jimin’s hand kissing his palm.

“Of course,”

Jimin sits up a little.

“What about you?” he asks. “What do you see in your future?”

“That I have this great life with you and hyungs you know we all are happily living and stuff,” he says.

“Mmhm,”

“And that we have our own little kids,”

Jimin looks shocked.

“Kids?” he asks loudly.

“Yeah, just imagine,” Jungkook grins. “Our own kids...we would be the best fathers in the world”

Jimin doesn’t answer.

“Don’t you think so?”

“I...I don’t know,” Jimin answers. The mere thought terrifying him even though they are only discussing a distant future which is quite uncertain he feels unexplainable fear creeping in.

“It’s okay,” Jungkook says. “I was just saying...”

Jungkook looks visibly hurt. He is bad at hiding his emotions and Jimin knows that very well. He doesn’t want to hurt Jungkook. This must mean a lot to him if he has thought so far as to them having kids together. Jimin doesn’t want Jungkook to think that he is not as serious because he is and would love to spend the rest of his life with Jungkook if he can but he doesn’t think he is cut to make a good father. Maybe Jungkook is but not him.

“I mean...yeah I’d love to have kids with you...,” Jimin begins. “I just don’t think I can be a good father”

“Don’t say that,” Jungkook says. “You never know...besides it’s not like we are having kids right now...I mean we can barely handle ourselves”

Jimin laughs a little.

“There’s a lot of time to it and I don’t want you to worry okay,”

Jimin nods.

Jungkook kisses his forehead gently before he reaches over for his phone.

“It’s 1 am already,” he says.

“What?” Jimin asks shocked. They have been in the hills for almost 3 hours now. Time sure does fly when he is with Jungkook.

“Yeah, let’s go back home,” Jungkook says.

They decide to go back to Jungkook’s since Taehyung must be already sleeping and Jimin doesn’t want to disturb his peace.

On the way back the streets are empty and Jungkook is practically blasting Pistols in the car. He has been raving about their music for two weeks now. He is humming the songs as he drives and Jimin closes his eyes just listening to Jungkook sing.

It’s times like this when he feels inexplicable happiness is coursing him and it’s also times like these when he is scared of losing that happiness.

 

 

 

 

It’s Hoseok’s birthday the next day.

Taehyung seems inexplicably gloomy the whole day and Jimin almost doesn’t want to leave him alone in the house but he doesn’t not want to be with Hoseok since his birthday so he goes to the party which is at Yoongi’s house.

The house is filled to its maximum capacity and most of them are people Jimin has never seen before. He suspects they are from Hoseok’s dance academy.

Jimin politely declines the beer offered to him and Jungkook takes a bottle.

“You know I’m trying to cut back on stuff,” he says as Hoseok spots them. He hugs Jimin tightly.

“Happy Birthday,” Jimin says.

“Thank you for coming,” Hoseok says as he hugs Jungkook.

They give him his birthday gift an expensive watch that Jungkook is sure he would like because he consulted with Yoongi before buying it. It is nice to see him warm up to Hoseok though they can still be awkward at times.

Yoongi brings in a huge cake sometime later and everyone sings Happy birthday before Hoseok cuts the cake and feeds a piece to Yoongi and they are practically making out unaware as Hoseok’s friends smash half the cake in their face. There are loud howls of laughter that follow. The happiness feels almost contagious as everyone begins dancing loud music booming through the house.

Jungkook takes Jimin’s hand twirling him making Jimin giggle. He gets closer to Jimin who puts his hand around Jungkook’s neck as they dance together.

Jungkook leans in kissing Jimin a little who is backed against the corner of a wall. When they stop Jimin smiles at Jungkook who kisses his nose when Jimin notices someone, a girl is looking at them.

Jimin can recognize the face anywhere. Her long black hair the distinctive sneer on her face her arms are crossed in front of her chest. It’s the girl Jimin had caught Jungkook kissing. Jimin wants to look away but somehow finds his eyes still trained on her when Jungkook notices turning his head around to look at the direction Jimin is looking at.

A smile spreads across her face her eyes now landing on Jungkook and she begins walking towards him.

“Jungkook,” she says stopping in front of them. Her voice is high-pitched her smile too wide.

Jungkook doesn’t respond.

“Come on now you aren’t even gonna say ‘Hi’ to me huh,” she says smirking.

“I would rather not,” Jungkook says.

“Tsk tsk Jungkookie always so rude,” she says. “Not saying ‘Hi’ not even introducing me to your boyfriend”

Jimin finds her looking at him smiling.

“Hello...Jimin is it not?” she says holding out her hand. “I’m Hwayoung”

“Hwayoung...what the do you want huh?” Jungkook asks.

She rolls her eyes.

“I am just trying to be nice,” she says.

“Oh, really is that so?” Jungkook asks edging forward. “What more do you want to ruin for me?”

Hwayoung crosses her arms glaring at Jungkook.

“Jungkook please...,” Jimin says pulling him back. He doesn’t like confrontations especially more since Jungkook is involved.

“I did not ruin anything for you,” she says in a loud voice.

People are looking at them now. The music is still playing but no one is dancing.

“You ruined everything for yourself,” Hwayoung continues. “By kissing me...but I guess it doesn’t matter anyway cause your spineless boyfriend took you back anyway”

“Don’t you dare talk about him like that you ing ,” Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter