Chapter 13

Leather Jackets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been too long. I hope you guys remember this fic haha. I got quite busy with college and stuff and hence the lack of updates which I am very sorry for. I'm on a break right now so expect more updates. Meanwhile, I hope you guys enjoy this mess of a chapter.

 

 

They make love.

It reminds Jimin of their first time together Jungkook holding him closely whispering into his ear, kissing his tears away being so gentle like Jimin was not a human but china doll.

“I love you so much Jimin,” he had said so many times but Jimin wasn’t able to say it back. He was too overwhelmed by the combination of the pain and the pleasure of it all.

Today it isn’t much different as Jungkook holds him securely looking into his eyes as moans fall out of Jimin’s mouth. He is too overwhelmed to speak or rather he doesn’t want to speak right now because he is not being rational. He has left the thinking part of his brain traded it for this mind-numbing pleasure of Jungkook’s sweaty body against his. He wants nothing more this moment. Jimin missed it more than he realizes as he shuts his eyes tight feeling Jungkook's wet mouth on his neck his two hands holding Jimin’s wrist in a secured but gentle manner.

Jimin can smell Jungkook’s hair the familiar scent of his coconut shampoo.

“I love you Jimin,” Jungkook says against Jimin’s ear.

Jimin hears it loud and clear.

He doesn’t say it back.

 

 

When Jimin wakes up the next morning it takes him a whole minute to register that he isn’t in his room or his house. The walls are baby blue and there are plushies everywhere. Besides him, there is Jungkook snoring slightly his hands wrapped around Jimin’s waist tightly their legs entangled together.

It takes him some more time to remember everything that happened the night before. Jungkook had shown up to the diner to apologize to Namjoon and then waited for Jimin at the bus stop to talk to him and somehow Jimin agreed to come to his house first mistake of the night. Jungkook was apologizing to him and for whatever reason Jimin kissed him because of course, he was being ing stupid. And somehow all of that led to Jimin waking up on Jungkook’s bed both of them .

Jimin feels disgusted with himself as he gets up hastily from the bed breaking away from Jungkook’s grip. He searches for his clothes which are scattered on the floor along with Jungkook’s.

“Jimin…,” Jungkook is awake now looking at Jimin with lidded eyes.

Jimin is dressing up hastily. He just wants to leave be away from this, the house, Jungkook everything.

Jungkook realizes that something is wrong.

“Jimin….what happened?” he asks.

Again Jimin doesn’t reply as he looks for his bag around the room.

“Jimin…,”

“Where’s my bag?” Jimin asks Jungkook in a shaky voice.

“Jimin, are you leaving?” Jungkook asks.

“Where’s my bag?”

“Jimin please don’t tell me you are going,”

“Jungkook; can you ing tell me where my bag is?” Jimin yells.

“In…in the living room, I think,”

Jimin opens the bedroom door and goes to the living room to find the bag lying on the coffee table. Jimin picks it up ready to leave as he heads to the main door.

“Jimin, please stop,” Jungkook says grabbing hold of Jimin’s hand.

“Let me go,” Jimin says trying hard to sound steady.

“Jimin, you can’t just leave like this,” Jungkook says.

Jimin turns around and looks at Jungkook.

“Of course I can and I am,”

“Jimin, how can you do this after…everything that happened….between us last night?” Jungkook asks.

“Nothing happened between us,”

“You kissed me Jimin,” Jungkook says. “And…and we had …,”

“It was all a mistake Jungkook,” Jimin yells out. “Nothing but a stupid hasty mistake I never meant it to happen”

“So, all…of that meant….meant nothing to you?” Jungkook asks his voice sounding broken.

Jimin looks away.

“No,”

Jungkook slowly lets go of Jimin’s hand not meeting Jimin’s eyes. Jimin takes it as a cue to leave so he walks off to the main door taking slow steps his heart getting heavier. He can hear Jungkook’s sniffs through the silence of the room as he stops himself to not go over to check on him.

Jimin’s hands rest on the doorknob as he turns it and the door makes a loud creaky noise.

“Jimin,” Jungkook calls out. Jimin hesitantly stops on his steps.

“You know everything that happened last night…it was very real to me….I still love you Jimin”

Jimin can feel tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he leaves closing the door with a slam.

By the time Jimin reaches the street he can’t stop the tears. It looks early in the morning by the very few people on the streets but they are all still looking at Jimin. Jimin gets a bus back to his house. The few people on the bus curiously look at Jimin even though he has stopped crying now. He supposes he still looks quite rough. Jimin looks into his bag for his phone so he can listen to music but his phone is dead. Jimin audibly sighs as he curses his luck.

After about 20 minutes Jimin’s stop comes. He gets off and walks to his home before knocking on the door twice. The door flies open and there is Taehyung who lets out a long breath upon seeing Jimin before he hugs Jimin quickly.

“Where the were you Park Jimin?” Taehyung asks.

Jimin closes the door behind him guilt filling him up.

“Do you have any idea how worried I was?” Taehyung begins yelling. “I called you so many times but your phone was dead”

“Then I call your boss and he said you left with them,” Taehyung continues. “They tried your phone and they got the same response even they got worried about you”

“I even called everyone else if they might have any idea about where you were. They said no and Kookie didn’t even pick up” Taehyung says. “I was scared because I know you are not the type to stay out at night so I called hospitals if they had any patients by your name”

“I was up all night worrying about you and I was just going to the police station,”

Jimin opens his mouth.

“Please for gods’ sake if you have any plans the next time tell me,” Taehyung says. “I won’t be able to handle if something happens to you”

Jimin nods biting his lips.

“Now, will you tell me where on earth were you?” Taehyung asks crossing his arms.

“I um uh…,” Jimin mumbles.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

“I was with uh…Jungkook,” Jimin finally says.

Taehyung looks shocked before he composes himself.

“You were with Jungkook?” he asks.

Jimin nods.

“Where were you guys?”

“At his place,”

“Oh,”

There is an awkward silence for a whole minute but it is broken by Jimin’s cries. He can barely hold it in now.

“Jimin,” Taehyung is by his side. “What happened Jimin?”

Jimin doesn’t say anything.

“Did Jungkook say something to you?” Taehyung asks. “Did he try to do something….”

“No, no I messed up,”

“Huh,”

“I kissed him,” Jimin says. “He tried to stop me but I didn’t want to and then we ended up sleeping together”

Taehyung doesn’t say anything as tears fall down Jimin’s cheeks. Instead, he just rubs Jimin’s back in a reassuring way.

For some time only Jimin’s cries fill the silence of the room.

“Tae…,” Jimin croaks out.

“Yeah,”

“I don’t know what to do now…,”

“It’s okay Jimin…it was just a little mistake,” Taehyung says. “You didn’t mean to do it”

“I…don't think so,”

“Huh,”

“When I kissed him I…I swear,” Jimin says. “It felt like everything was going to be okay again like nothing….nothing else mattered anymore just me…and…him,”

Taehyung is looking at Jimin gnawing on his lips.

“I still love him,” Jimin says. “I love him a lot”

“What are you gonna do Jimin?” Taehyung asks.

“I don’t know,”

 

 

A week that’s long it ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter