nine [pt.1]

Work in Progress [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

confessions of the giraffe-walrus

---

 

", what do you mean I have a date with Byun Baekhyun in... what, an hour?!" Chanyeol screams at Sehun over the phone. That snarky little brat decided to pull something like this on him out of nowhere, and — okay, he's happy about it, but it never hurts to have a notice in advance, right?!

"Jeez, hyung. Calm down. It's just a date." 

"What do you mean JUST A DATE?! And don't tell your hyung to 'calm down'! How can somebody in their right mind calm down when a brat like you decides to pull something like this?!"

"It's for your own good! Just get dressed in something nice, I'll be there in 15 minutes, tops."

"Fuc-"

Sehun hangs up.

" you," Chanyeol says to nobody. He frowns, glances up at the clock and down at himself. The frown deepens. He needs to get dressed soon. The weird old band t-shirt and sweat pants he's currently wearing is certainly comfortable, but definitely not suitable for a date with Byun Baekhyun.

 

Damn, the thought of the other man makes him smile, that is, until he glances down at his phone and remembers his previous agitation. 

 

The Park heir rummages through his closet frantically. Should he wear a suit? Or would it be too formal? What about just a sweatshirt? Too casual? A varsity jacket? Isn't that a bit too 'college freshman'? 

"Argh," Chanyeol groans, running his hand through his hair.

 

"Tick tock, tick tock," The clock says helpfully. "Tick tock, tick tock." 

Chanyeol glares at where it hangs on the wall. It's already been 10 minutes.

 

" this," Chanyeol says. He grabs a simple black coat and throws on a casual white button-down and a pair of jeans. He leans in front of the mirror to fix his hair a little bit before he deems himself good to go. He grabs his phone, his wallet, and his debateable self-confidence and heads out of his apartment to where the brat who got him into this mess in the first place is waiting.

"Hey, hyung," the Oh heir says, leaning against his car.

" you," the Park heir replies, shoving the other aside and climbing into the car. 

"I'm going to help you get your guy, and all you can say to me is,  you?" 

"Yep." 

"Wow, okay. Maybe I should cancel this date."

 

. . .

 

"Wait, wait, wait. Okay, I'm sorry."

Sehun laughs, and starts up the car. "You're really whipped, you know that?"

"Yeah," Chanyeol says with a sigh. "And he's still not even my boyfriend."

"You need to speed things up, hyung. It's been- what, a bit over an year since you've met? And he obviously likes you back, dude. What are you so afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid," Chanyeol says indignantly. "I'm just... waiting for the right time."

Sehun raises an eyebrow. "The right time?"

"I'll confess soon, okay? Jeez, you're worse than my sister or my mom."

"You'd better. I'm not listening to your love-sick whining anymore." 

"Okay, okay. Now ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter