Chapter 9 - The Third Wheel

Love Revolution

"Well, it just happened two days ago." So Ra said while batting her lashes at Leeteuk Oppa.

"Yah!" I scolded. "But Oppa is a playboy!"  I whined.

I looked over at Leeteuk Oppa, he was pouting at me. I gave him a queasy smile.

"Yah. Park Shin Hye!" Leeteuk scolded.

"Hyung! You're shouting at a girl!" Yonghwa defended.

"Mianhe Oppa" I grinned.

"Mianhe too Shin Hye-ya." Leeteuk smiled.

"Anyway," I turned to So Ra "Continue." I ordered.

"Well, that was just it. It happened two days ago when Oppa asked me to hang out after classes and that was it." So Ra shrugged.

"So Ra, I know you've had a crush on Oppa since forever, but don't you think he should court you first?" I asked. Everyone looked at me with bewilderement.

"Hyung had a crush on So Ra too since forever. She's all what he talks about since he'd saw her during the freshmen interview." Yonghwa said, earning a knuckle on his head.

"And besides, I can't believe you're the one who's actually reprimanding So Ra-ssi." Kyuhyun pointed out.

"What do you mean Oppa?" I asked.

"Well, you do live with a hot blooded 23 year old namja who sleeps in his boxers and is probably watching adult movies in his room." Kyuhyun continued.

"YAH HYUNG!" Yonghwa shouted, lunging for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just laughed at our flushed faces.

"Why are you embarassing me anyway?! Shin Hye too should suffer from this!" Yonghwa complained.

"I can't do that. Qian would whack my head if I said rude things about a girl." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Well, could I make a comment?" It was So Ra. I glared at her. Don't.You.Dare

"Stop glaring at her Shin Hye." Yonghwa playfully bumped my shoulder.

"Yong Oppa should be careful with Shin Hye too. Shin Hye is a hormone infused 22 year old who is such a er for namjas wearing boxers to sleep." So Ra blurted, making everyone hurl in laughter.

"Yah! That's not true!" I protested but Yonghwa grabbed my arm and made tsk sounds.

"You must've barged in the dressing room while I was dressing up on purpose." He chuckled. My cheeks turned red. Everyone fell silent.

"Shin Hye...you walked in on Yong while he was dressing up?" Qian asked. I faced her, my jaw falling.

"Aniyo Unnie! Aniyo!" I waved dismissively.

"Aish. Don't deny it anymore. I already told about it to Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung." Yonghwa winked.

"YAH!" I slapped his arm.

"Such a violent woman!" Yonghwa exhaled then pinched my cheeks.

"Hey! If we don't hurry up, the concert will start without us! Ppalli!" Kyuhyun called. He grabbed Qian's hand then walked out the door. Leeteuk did the same to So Ra. Yonghwa and I awkwardly ran towards the car.

We arrived at the concert venue just in time and it was such a blessing that we did. The car ride was more awkward than anything. We rode at Kyuhyun Oppa's car. Qian Unnie was obviously at the front and Yonghwa and I were seated at the back. Oppa and Unnie was all lovey dovey in front of us while Yonghwa and I were awkwardly seated apart. I thanked the Gods when we finally arrived at the concert.

When we entered the venue, it was pitch black. The concert was about to start and I can't see a thing. A hand quickly found mine.

"Who are you?" I asked, panic building inside. What if this is a stranger trying to wheel me away from here?

"Relax. It's me."I recognized the voice.

"Yong?"

"Yeah." He held my hand while he led me to where we were seated, the whole time my heart was doing leaps.

Once we were seated, I noticed that we were between Kyuhyun and Qian, and Leeteuk and So Ra. Great, surrounded by lovebirds.

The concert started and everyone went wild. Sung Si Kyung Oppa was really daebak. I was enthusiastically clapping whenever he finishes a song number.

I wanted to ask Qian unnie a question so I turned to her, but when I did, she and Kyuhyun oppa was obviously immersed with each other. I looked over at So Ra and Leeteuk to see them holding hands and giving the ogly eyes to each other. Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder broke my gaze.

"Awkward isn't it?" Yonghwa said, pointing to the two love birds beside us.

"A little." I smiled.

"It used to be just Kyuhyun hyung and Qian noona, now Leeteuk hyung joins the couples club." He grunted.

"Maybe you should join too?" I laughed then stopped. That sounds like I was implying something!

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing." I sighed in relief.

I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine.

"You cold?" Yonghwa asked.

"Aniyo." I mumbled.

Just then, I saw Kyuhyun oppa handing a mask over to Qian unnie. He's so sweet. I absent mindedly rubbed my arms because of the cold.

"Take this." Yonghwa was shrugging of his jacket.

"No, I--" I tried to protest.

"Just take it." He tossed the jacket over to me.

"Won't you be cold?"I asked.

"I'm fine." He smiled.

I put on the jacket and immediately got a whiff of Yonghwa's perfume.

"I feel like we're the third wheel or something." Yonghwa said. I turned to him then laughed.

"What?" He looked at me as if I was a nut case.

"We ARE a third wheel." I laughed.

"Shouldn't have agreed to this." He grumbled.

"This was fun though." A smile formed on my lips.

"You really had fun?" Yonghwa asked, I nodded.

"Next time, I'll take you to another concert." He grinned.

"Won't we be the third wheel again?" I chuckled.

"Just the two of us." He smiled.

I felt my heart thumping. Dugun Dugun