Chapter 6 - Electricity

Love Revolution

"I can't believe I'm trapped here with YOU! Of all people!" I exhaled at Yonghwa.

"Yah! What do you mean? Aren't you lucky? You're trapped with a prince." He smirked.

"Yeah right." I scoffed at him. Just then, my phone beeped. It was a message from So Ra.

Fighting Shin Hye ^^

Mwo? Fighting Shin Hye? What is she talking about?

"Who was that?" Yonghwa asked.

"So Ra." I simply said.

"What did she say? Did you ask her to come back with hyung to save us?" Yonghwa asked non stop. To shut him up,I shoved the phone to his face.

He stared at it wide eyed.

"Yah! What did she mean by Fighting?!" Yonghwa exclaimed. I shrugged.

"How should I know?"

"Aish. Jinja! Is this some sort of jo--" He was cut off by the blaring noise from his phone.

"Hyung!" He answered. "Where are you?"

"Mwo?! Andwe!" He suddenly shouted, making me jump up from my seat.

"Yah! Hyung! Don't do this. Don't---" Then there was silence. Yonghwa was in mid sentence and his mouth was hanging open. He suddenly nods.

"Arasseo. I'll do it. Only, if SHE behaves." There was so much emphasis in the word "she" I automatically knew they were talking about me.

"Yah! Jung Yonghwa!What do you mean if I behave?!" I shouted. I didn't have a care even if he was on phone talking to someone.

"Can  you keep quiet Shin Hye?" His face was crumpled into a scowl.

"Yah! How can I keep quiet when you're backstab----" He cupped his hands on my mouth, shutting me up. He finally stopped talking on his phone and hung up.

"Are you calm now?" He asked. I frantically growled at him, his hands grew tighter around my mouth.

"Aish. I won't tell you what Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung said if you keep on being a war freak." He said soothingly.

"Will you listen?" He asked, his hands still clamped on my mouth. I nodded unwillingly.

"Okay." He let go of my mouth and I started to ramble.

"YAH! JUNG YONGHWA HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT IF I BEHA---" He stopped me from talking. This time not with his hands.

His face was so close to mine. My breathing was uneven, the world felt like it stopped.

We both found ourselves linked in the lips. I had my eyes open and his was closed. I started feeling electricity all over me.

My first kiss was with Yonghwa.

Jung Yonghwa-ssi....