Chapter 5 - Trapped

Love Revolution

There were atleast 20 girls that was marching towards me. I stared at them in horror. When they were just a few steps away from us, Yonghwa grabbed my arm and towed me behind while he runs. I could still hear their yells.

"YAH! PARK SHIN HYE! HOW COULD YOU LIVE WITH YONG OPPA!" One girl shouted. I resisted the urge to look at them. I just kept running on running with Yonghwa. We ran towards a scary looking building and decided to hide there for the day.

"Aish.I have a report deadline today!" I complained.

"Can you stop complaining? I just saved you, you know!" He exclaimed, catching his breath.

"Should I thank you? It's you who started this anyway!" I shouted. He just gave me a death glare and went to sit in one corner.

"Are we seriously going to hide here for the day?" I asked.

"I could go out because those girls love me, but you? Yeah probably. Even for the rest of your life." He smirked.

"Yah!" I raised my fist but decided it's not the right time to start a fight. Suddenly, his phone was blaring.

"Yeoboseo?" He answered. 

"HYUNG!" Yonghwa exclaimed. It was probably Leeteuk Oppa.

"Hyung!Why are you so talkative! Look what got us into it!" Yonghwa continued. I just sat there and listened to him complain.

"Arasseo. Arasseo. We're in the old building across the cafe where we always eat." He said. After a while, Yonghwa hung up.

"Hyung is coming with your friend, So Ra. They're going to pick us up from this forsaken place." Yonghwa explained. I just nodded.

For a while, we sat in silence while waiting for So Ra and Leeteuk Oppa.A knock disrupted our silence.

"Yong!" A namja's voice called.

"Shin Hye-ah!" A tiny voice said. It's So Ra

We both stood up and made our way to the door, but when I turned the knob, it wouldn't open.

"Yonghwa! It won't open!" I gasped. He had an alarmed look in his eyes.

"Mwo? That can't be. We didn't lock it!" Yonghwa said then tried to bang the door until it opened, but nothing happened.

"Yah! What's going on? Open the door!" Leeteuk Oppa called.

"Hyung, it's stuck!" Yonghwa said.

"Mwo?" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Oppa, can you kick the door open?" So Ra said from the other side of the door.

"Arasseo. Take a step back." Yonghwa said. I took a step back and covered my eyes. There was a loud banging sound, it went on for a while. I was expecting to see an open door when I opened my eyes, but when I do, the door was still intact.

"Aish! It's impossible! The door is made of steel." Yonghwa grumbled.

"Otteoke!" I panicked. I could hear So Ra mumbling words at the other side of the door.

"Yong. Try calling Kyuhyun up, doesn't his father own this place?" Leeteuk suggested.

"Oh Majda! (Oh right) Chakaman." Yonghwa took his phone out

"Yeoboseo? Kyuhyun hyung!" Yong called.

"We're stuck here at your father's old building." Yong explained.

"Put it on speaker so we can hear!" Leetuk called from the other side, Yonghwa obliged.

"What were you doing there? And why can I hear Teuk hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Crazy fan club girls." Yonghwa simply said. "So, do you have the key hyung?" 

"I do. But I can't go there right away. I still have classes and I have to pick Qian at her school later." Kyuhyun said.

"Aish. Can't you just pass by here before you pick up Noona?" Yonghwa asked.

"Shiroyo." Kyuhyun replied.

"You're being evil again hyung!" Yonghwa wailed. It was the first time I saw Yonghwa pleading to another person.

The Kyuhyun Yonghwa was talking to is none other than, Cho Kyuhyun. He's a good friend of Leeteuk and Yonghwa. They're considered as the most handsome guys in school. They were like Gods sent from heaven as a gift to mankind. Sadly, Kyuhyun-ssi has a girlfriend that he loves so much, to the dismay of many.

"Oh, chakaman. You said we by we, do you mean leeteuk hyung and you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ani. Shin Hye-ssi and me. Hyung is at the other side of the door with So Ra." Yonghwa explained.

"Shin Hye? The one you're living with?" Kyuhyun asked.

"HYUNG!" Yonghwa shouted.

So, it isn't just Leeteuk Oppa that knows...be ready for your punishment Yonghwa, once we get out of here.

"Oh right.It was a secret, mianhe." Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Anyway, Hyung! Come quick arasseo?" Yonghwa persisted.

"I have to pick up Qian first then drop her off at her house, then I'll swing by the building." Kyuhyun said indifferently.

"Hyung, can't you just go straight here with Vic Noona?"

"I'll think about it. I have to go, bye." Kyuhyun said then hung  up.

Yonghwa turned to me with a scowl.

"GREAT! We'll be stuck here longer than I thought. Aish." He growled.

"Hyung!" Yonghwa called to Leeteuk, but no reply came.

"Hyung?" He called again, still no reply.

I tried calling So Ra. "So Ra-ya!" There was also no answer.

"Don't tell me...." Yonghwa started,then we both had wide eyes upon realizing.

We stared at each other then shouted in unison. "They already left!"