Chapter 7 - Truce

Love Revolution

My eyes were wide open. My first kiss. It was with Yonghwa. The campus Ulzzang. I can't believe this.

The seconds that passed felt like hours, I couldn't move. My mind was floating and my heart won't stop beating. After a few more seconds, Yonghwa was startled by a vibration in my pocket. It was a phone call. I did my best to supress a groan. When we parted, Yonghwa was blushing so hard he had his head down. He mumbled a "Sorry" and made his way to the other side of the room. I hesitantly grabbed my phone from my pockets and saw a message from an unknown number. Who could this be?

From: Unknown Sender

Josimhaeyo Shin Hye-ssi. Hope you could last long enough with Yong. ^^

--Kyuhyun, Qian, Leeteuk and So Ra.

I had my mouth gaped in shock. Are they really planning on locking us in here?

I awkwardly walked towards Yonghwa. "They sent a message." I gave him my phone and he took it unwillingly, avoiding contact with my fingers.

He suddenly stood up, exhasperated. "I can't believe the hyungs are doing this to me!" He exhaled.

"And I can't believe I'm a part of this freaking mess!" I grumbled. He just stared at me.

"We have to have a truce." He declared.

"Why must I agree?" I countered. We were obviously avoiding the topic of the kiss.

"Because, we HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled, obviously failing to suppress his irritation.

"FINE!" I screamed equally.

"Good! At least we agreed on one thing." He said calmly.

"How are they supposed to know if we're actually having a truce?" I asked.

Yonghwa pointed to one corner of the wall, at first I saw nothing but as I inched towards it, a small camera was attached to one corner. Right, CCTV.

"This seemed like it's planned." I blurted, then I darted glares at Yonghwa.

"Hey. I have no knowledge in this whatsoever!" He had his hands up in surrender.

"If you didn't chatter with Leeteuk Oppa about how we always fight and bicker at home, this wouldn't have happened." I complained.

"Can we stop fighting AGAIN? I thought we have a truce?" He said.

I suddenly remembered that our freedom was in line with our truce. Just great. I groaned.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

He just nodded. For a few hours, we just sat there, not talking with each other.

"This is getting boring. Want me to show you something?" He asked. I automatically crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hey! I didn't mean that! What I wanted to show you was my guitar skills." He laughed.

"Oh. How? I don't see a guitar around." I looked around to find one but still saw nothing.

He chuckled. He took out his phone and opened a virtual guitar application.

"With this one." He grinned.

"Oh! I have the same one, though it's not a guitar. It's a Gayageum." I explained.

"What's a Gayageum?" He looked at me with wonder.

"It's a traditional music instrument. It's like a guitar, but more complex I guess."I shrugged.

"Can you show me?" He requested. I grinned then nodded. I sat next to him and opened my virtual gayageum application.

I started playing Arirang because it's one of the easiest pieces, after playing, Yonghwa clapped his hands.

"Wow. That was great. Wanna try and remix our instruments?" He asked earnestly.

"Isn't that a bit weird?"I asked.

"Absolutely not! Come one, let's try." He urged.

Yonghwa and I started strumming a few notes and actually came up with a pretty decent melody. I stared at Yonghwa while he played on his phone, he seemed so passionate and happy in playing the guitar, even though just virtually.

"You're actually pretty good." He complimented.

"You're not so bad yourself." I smiled.

After playing a few more tunes, Yonghwa and I started talking and sharing different stories, though not on a personal level. It was just like mere acquaintances chit chatting with each other. He told me jokes than made me crack for such a long time, I swear I almost died f laughter, LITERALLY. My jokes weren't as funny but he laughed at how I looked while tellling them, he said I was too immersed. After a while of laughing and joking around, the door suddenly bursts open, revealing a grinning Kyuhyun and Leeteuk, while So Ra and what seems to be Qian was giggling. Yonghwa and I both stood up in great speed. I sighed in relief when I realized I wasn't going to spend the night in an abandoned building, shivering in a cold hard floor.

"Hyung!" Yonghwa exclaimed, then ran towards Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, giving them playful punches on the arm. So Ra and the beautiful girl beside her walked towards me.

"Shin Hye! Mianhe!" So Ra said, hugging me tightly. When SoRa was finished with her sorry's and tight gripped hugs, the girl beside her smiled at me and introduced herself.

"Annyeong. I'm Song Qian. You can call me Qian." She grinned, she had her arms extended.

I shook her hands then smiled. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Shin Hye."

"Of course, Yonghwa had never stopped telling stories about you." She laughed.

"Noona!" Yonghwa yelled from a distance but Qian just stuck her tongue out at him.

"His screws are a bit loose, don't you think?" Qian winked.

I suddenly laughed, then nodded.

"Yah! Noona! What are you saying?" Yonghwa marched towards us but Kyuhyun pulled him back.

"Yah, why are you yelling at my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun said tauntingly.

"Ah. Mianhe Hyung." He smiled, "Saranghae Noona!" He yelled to Qian. We all laughed at him.

"I'm sure you guys are starving. Gaja! I'll treat you guys!" Leeteuk Oppa announced.

"A miracle!" Kyuhyun and Yonghwa raised their hands up high, both recieved a smack in the back of their heads. We all laughed.

We were walking towards the cafe in front of the abandoned building where we got locked up when Yonghwa stood beside me and leaned to my ear.

"Is the truce still valid?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered. I looked up to him and saw a huge grin plastered on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, the chapter was a bit boring. I was half asleep, I really have no idea if I make any sense. SORRY! T.T

Comment and Subscribe! SALAMAT! (New Filipino word learned.)