Chapter 11 - Love Girl

Love Revolution

I was spacing off in the classroom when So Ra entered and nudged me.

"Shin Hye!" She yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked if you wanted to go grab lunch?" She asked. I nodded then went to the cafeteria with So Ra.

We sat down at an empty table and began eating, after a few minutes Yonghwa, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun Oppa arrived and sat in our table. Everyon started whispering.

Yah. Why are those three sitting with those two ugly looking yeojas?

Aren't those Park Leeteuk, Jung Yonghwa, and Cho Kyuhyun? They're popular guys here in Seoul U right?

WAH! They're actually sitting with unpopular girls!!!

I kept on hearing the people around us, making me feel irritated. I grind my teeth.

"Why are you grinding your teeth?" Yonghwa asked. I looked up to him.

The minute our eyes met, I instantly blushed and looked away.

"Hey, why are you blushing?" Kyuhyun Oppa poked my cheek.

"I'm not." I mumbled, as I tried to look up. My eyes darted to Yonghwa's face and I noticed that his cheeks were flushed too.

"Yah! Yong's also blushing! What happened to you two?" Leeteuk teased.

"No..nothing." I stammered.

"It can't be nothing! You guys are avoiding each other's gaze and you're both blushing." Kyuhyun continued.

"This only means two things.." So Ra trailed.

"What?" Leeteuk asked.

"One of them probably confessed or they kissed." So Ra declared. "So, which one is it?"

Everyone in our table stared at me and Yonghwa, waiting for our answers.

"Aish. You're all so nosy." Yonghwa said in an irritated voice.

"Come on, Yong. Spill it already! You and Shin Hye kissed no?" Kyuhyun teased.

"Yah. You two are probably going out now! Come on tell us. Ppalli!" Leeteuk pressed on.

"Da..dating." Yonghwa mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear.

"Mwo? Can't hear you!" Kyuhyun and Leeteuk grinned.

"I said, Shin Hye and I are dating!" Yonghwa exclaimed and stood. It suddenly dawned on us that he had announced it to the whole cafeteria and now everyone's shocked. The whole canteen in chaos.

"WAH? JINJA?" Leeteuk asked, his eyes bulged.

"DAEBAK!!" Kyuhyun patted Yonghwa's back.

Yonghwa was obviously unaware of the effect of what he had just said. He was just standing there.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me?" So Ra said, looking rather offended.

"I didn't even know that we were. After the kiss, I didn't know if we were already going out or not." I whispered.

"Mwo? You two kissed already?" So Ra exclaimed.

"Shh! Those girls might hear you." I pointed to the swarm of girls who were obviously devastated that Yonghwa and I are dating. One girl suddenly whipped her head to my direction and stared at me coldly. She was obviously seething with anger.

Yonghwa suddenly appeared beside me.

"Gaja." He said, pulling up my hand and running for the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Home. The school's obviously too messed up for any one of us right now." He said as we reached his car.

He started the ignition and drove fast away from the University.

"This is all your fault!" I cried. "Those girls are  probably going to do worse things than what had happened last time!'

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I actually announced it to the whole student body." He looked at me pleadingly.

"Aish. Jinja, my peaceful college life is now ruined." I slumped in the car seat and pouted. "And who told you that we were already dating?" I said.

"Are we not? I kissed you didn't I?"

"You did, but you didn't exactly tell me that you like me." I said.

"I didn't tell you?" He asked, obviously unaware.

"No." I replied.

"Do I have to? I mean, you already know it, and it's a little embarassing saying it out loud." He was trying to squeeze his way out of it.

"Fine, then don't say it. Whatever." I said then quickly climbed out of the car when we arrived at the house.

I made a run for the sentertainment room and quickly lied down on the couch and the TV. Yonghwa quietly entered after a while. He sat beside me laid my head on his lap.

"You do know that I ldo like you right? If I didn't I wouldn't have kissed you." He started. I quietly listened to him.

"This is the first time I ever experienced this so I'm still quite unsure on how to express my feelings. I'm sorry. But I do like you, I really really do." He said while my hair. I looked up to him and smiled.

"I know you do, I'm sorry for trying to make you say such embarassing words." I smiled. "I like you too."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. After a while, Yonghwa said.

"You do know that we're both violating the last rule right?" I laughed after remembering the rules we made.

"I think we have to rewrite that rule book" I grinned.

"Yes we do." Yonghwa said then gave me a quick peck on the lips.