Chapter 8 - Make Over

Love Revolution

I was in my room doing homework when Yonghwa barged in.

"Gaja!" He grinned.

"WHAT?!" I gasped.

"Let's go!" He pulled me up from my bed.

"Where are we going?" I asked, he seemed excited.

"Kyuhyun hyung treated us to a concert." He explained while energetically jumping up and down.

"Whose concert?"

"Sung Si Kyung." He smiled from ear to ear, he was obviously very excited.

"Jinja? Why are you telling me this NOW? I'm not dressed for the occasion and it's freezing out!" I complained.

"Gwaenchanha! Qian Noona can help you dress up, she's daebak!" Yonghwa made a thumbs up.

"It's embarassing. And besides, I'm not that close with Qian unnie and Kyuhyun oppa." I pouted.

"Leeteuk hyung will take So Ra with him." Yonghwa winked.

"Oh. Jinja?" I asked.

"Ne. Ppalli! They're already outside!" He exclaimed.

I let out a groan when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing silly blue sweater that has a print saying "Geek Club!" and my shorts were way too short for the cold temperature outside. I quickly ran to catch up with Yonghwa who was marching his way out.

"Yong!" I called. "I can't go out looking like this! I looke ridiculous!!" I stomped my foot and frowned.

Yonghwa walked towards me and ruffled my hair. "Gwaenchanha. You're still pretty." He smiled. "And besides, Noona would absolutely do a great job in dressing you up." 

He called me pretty! I can feel the warmth enveloping my cheeks. "Okay. Gaja." I finally agreed.

When we went out, I cried in horror when Qian unnie looked so beautiful and elegant in her outfit, unlike me whose clothes looked like tattered rags.

"Annyeong Shin Hye!" Unnie ran to me and gave me a hug, I awkwardly recieved her hug and gave her a small smile.

"Don't fret Qian, arasseo? Just trust me in dressing you up." She grinned, looking excited that she has a barbie to make over.

"Yong, Leeteuk said we should just go and meet up in his house. So Ra is already with him." Kyuhyun said. My head quickly whipped to Kyuhyun oppa.

"So Ra is already there? When did oppa and So Ra become so close?" I asked, confusion written on my face. I don't remember So Ra saying that she and Leeteuk oppa often hang out together.

"She doesn't know?" Kyuhyun oppa turned to Yonghwa.

"Aniyo." Yonghwa said.

"Wae?" Oppa asked again, amusement on his face.

"Haven't told her yet. Better she sees it with her eyes." Yonghwa shrugged.

"Tell me what?" I demanded.

"Oh! Shin Hye, Yonghwa here told me you like dogs?" Qian unnie interjected. When the word "dogs" escaped her lips, I was quickly distracted from questioning Yonghwa and Kyuhyun oppa.

"Ne. Wae unnie? You like dogs too?" I asked, my eyes twinkling.

"Qian has one to many dogs." Kyuhyun laughed.

"I'll give you two of my dogs." Qian unnie grinned. I absent mindedly clapped my hands in excitement.

"Gaja. Hyung is probably waiting for us." Yonghwa later on said, reminding me of Leeteuk and So Ra.

"Yah! My question Yong!" I demanded while we were on our way to oppa's house.

"I think I don't need to tell you. Just wait." Yonghwa shutted me up.

I frowned and waited impatiently for us to arrive at Oppa's house. So Ra has a lot of explaining to do.

When we finally arrived, Qian unnie quickly dragged me in what seemed like a home salon. I wowed in amazement.

"This home salon is Inyoung unnie's. She's Leeteuk oppa's older sister." Qian unnie explained. My eyes glinted at the surrounding. A vanity table and rows and rows of clothes , shoes, bags and accessories.

"Are we allowed to use her stuff?" I asked, scared that Oppa's sister might freak out if she saw me in her clothes.

"Of course. Unnie always let us use her stuff and her home salon. She's in New Zealand right now, but if she were here, she would even help in dressing you up!" Qian unnie exclaimed.

I just pushed a smile at Unnie.

"We have to hurry. The concert starts in 3 hours." With that, Qian unnie quickly pushed me to sit on a stool and started the make over. After an hour and a half, and numerous complaints from Yonghwa, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun Oppa, that the make over is taking too long and that I should just probably wear my Geek Club sweater. When we finally came out of the home salon, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk oppa clapped there hands and congratulated unnie for a job well done. I smile at them but my eyes turned to Yonghwa. He wasn't clapping or smiling, he just stood there, staring at me weirdly. I slowly inched towards him.

"What do you think?" I asked him, making a small twirl to fully show him the clothes.

"Hm. Isn't that too pretty for you?" He chuckled.

"Yah!" I frowned.

"Aish. Yong, just admit to Shin Hye that you find her attractive in those clothes!" Leeteuk oppa teased. Just then, So Ra entered the room, after pulling me into a tight hug, she quickly rushed to Leeteuk oppa's side, and then the both of themstarted giggling and blushing like crazy.

"Are you two together?" I asked, quite too forward. This took them by surprise.

"Don't you know?" Leeteuk asked. My eyes bulged and my jaw fell.

THEY ARE TOGETHER! "You have a lot of explaining to do!" I said as I pointed to So Ra. She just stood there, smiling sheepishly.