Chapter 4 - Rules, Rules and Rules

Love Revolution

Last night was the WORST night of my life.

Having to watch 5 consecutive horror films was just brutal. Yong Hwa surely made me think twice before breaking a rule once again.

I woke up with beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I was still catching my breath from the nightmare. I looked over at my clock, only to find that I only had an hour to prepare for school.

I quickly stood up and ran around the house. I took a shower in lightning speed and rushed towards the dressing room. I didn't bother to check if Yong Hwa was there since I haven't heard him since I woke up. He must've left early.

I was struggling for clothes in my closet, before settling with a skirt and a shirt.

I opened the dressing room door, to find a man with his back facing me, half-.

My mind had a total wipe out of thoughts. I was so stunned at the structured back before me, that I had forgotten about what was the sane thing to do. To close the door and apologize repeatedly. Instead, I gazed longer at the body before me. My eyes moved from his back and lower, my eyes stopped at the sight of a black fabric. Is that...black underwe---.

"YAH!" A shout broke my delusions.

"Shin Hye-ya! What the hell are you doing here?!" Yong Hwa shouted. He was now covering his body with a shirt, which was no use by the way, since it was just a small piece of clothing.

"Uh. Mianhe." I calmly retreated my steps and closed the door. Once, I was far away, I screamed.

"KYAAAAAAAA!" I ran to my room and faced the mirror. My face was burning and very red. I touched my cheeks to find it warm from the blushing.

"Otteoke! How am I going to face Yong Hwa-ssi?! Pabo Shin Hye! Pabo!" I cried.

A knock on my door disturbed my mental torture.

"Nugu?(Who?)" I asked. Which is really dumb of me, since only Yong Hwa and I are at the house.

"Pabo." He answered.

I opened the door to find him fully clothed.

"Oh. Yong Hwa-ssi! It was you." I smiled and tried to laugh the embarrassment off.

"Yah. BYEONTAE! (ERT!)" He shouted at my face.

"Mwo? Byeontae? HUH! Juggulae?" I taunted.

"Yah. How could YOU say that when you're caught in the act of peeping on me!" He shouted.

"I wasn't peeping! I was just in a hurry. I thought you left already." I said.

"You obviously didn't check before entering the dressing room." He mumbled.

"Mianhe." I bowed.

"TSK. Another rule was violated Shin Hye. Two consecutive days. Tsk Tsk Tsk." He smirked.

"Mwo? What rule?" I asked.

"Rule No. 3, which was 'If one is using the dressing room, the other must not peek'." He explained.

"I told you I DID NOT PEEK!" I screamed in frustration.

"I already caught you, yet you're still denying." He glared at me with burning eyes.

"It was an honest mistake." I urged.

"Whatever. I'll punish you again." He smiled in triumph.

"What now?!" I exhaled.

"I'm going to add 5 more horror movies in your punishment from last night." He smiled evily.

"What! Isn't 10 horror movies enough?!" I whined.

"Ani." He replied.

I groaned and made my way to my room.

Yonghwa was still following me.

"Jinja! What do you want now?!" I asked in exhasperation.

"Punishment." He repeated.

"Aish. Arasseo! I'll cook dinner for the rest of you're stay. Happy?!" I screeched.

"Ne!" He said then walked out of my room.

 

I was on the bus on the way to school. I chose a seat as far as possible from Yonghwa. People might notice if we were seated too close. I also decided to get off the bus one station further than my supposed stop, I didn't want people to speculate and besides, one of our rules says that no one in the university should know about our set up not even So Ra-ssi.

My phone suddenly vibrated. Speaking of, the caller was So Ra.

"Yoboseo? So Ra-ya?" I greeted.

"Where are you? There's a mess here in school!" So Ra said with much anxiety.

"Mwo? What's happening?"

"Some girls are waiting for you in your College building! Someone over heard Leeteuk oppa saying that Yonghwa is living with you. Is it true?"
She asked frantically.

"Mwo?!" I stood up in surprise, accidentally hitting my head on the overhead rails. The other passengers looked at me strangely.

"Is it true Shin Hye-a?" So Ra asked again.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I have to clear things up." I replied then hung up.

When the bus stopped, I passed by Yonghwa and dragged him by his arm out.

He was struggling all the way. It actuallyt surprised me how strong I could be when seething with anger.

"YAH! I thought we weren't allowed to tell anyone about us living together?" I screeched at him.

"I didn't." He denied, though he was flushing.

"Liar." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yah. What made you say that? What made you so sure that I told someone about our set up?" He asked innocently.

"Chakaman." I fished out my phone then dialed So Ra's number. After two rings she picked up.

"Oh! Shin Hye-a. Good thing you called! Where are you? It's still chaotic here!"  She managed to say with the overwhelming noise in the background.

"So Ra, talk to this person and tell him what's happening." I gave the phone to Yonghwa.

"Yeoboseo?" Yonghwa greeted. I stared at him while he was talking with So Ra. His eyebrows were knitted and he had a scowl on his face. After a fewminutes, he bid goodbye to So Ra and handed me the phone.

"Aish. Leeteuk Hyung is really talkative!" He grunted.

"That was one of our rules." I smirked at him.

"What?" He looked at me in confusion.

"Jung Yonghwa-ssi. You have violated a rule and thus must do a corresponding punishment." I laughed evilly.

"Yah! This was an accident. Just a slip of the tongue..I..." Yonghwa stuttered but there was nithing he could do.

"You broke a rule. Eat goguma!" I cheered.

His face became distorted and he made gagging sounds. "Yuck. I HATE goguma!" He stuck his tongue out.

"Rules are rules, Yonghwa-ssi" I grinned.

"Aish. Jinja! Before we talk about punishments, we have to do something about the girls that would probably attack you in school." He grumbled.

What he said made me remember the situation I was in and how much bullying I will recieve if ever his fans club would see me. Ah Jinja! Living with Yong is harder than I thought!

Before Yonghwa and I could plot a plan to avoid being attacked by his fans, a swarm of girl were walking towards us in heavy footseps. Uh Oh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  I'VE UPDATED! FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYY! ^^ I was having writer's block and was lacking inspiration because I'm currently VERY HIGHLY WIRED to Kyuhyun-Victoria couple (Kyutoria) right now. But I would like to thank DOOLEY'S Heartstrings because after I watched the drama for the Nth time, I regained inspiration! YEY! Anyway, the update was short, but from this day on, I will update all my FF's every week! A promise I will keep because I love you dear subscribers! ^^

SARANGHAE!! <3 ^^ And GOMAWO~~!