Chapter 1-A Chance Encounter

Love Revolution

My alarm clock went off, disturbing my slumber and wonderful dream. I lazily stood up and picked up the clock.

"Yah! You stupid alarm clock! Ruining my almost kiss with Yong Hwa-ya!" I shouted at the inanimate object.

"Shin Hye-ya. It's so early in the morning, why are you shouting?" My mother's head peered in my room. Her hair was still in a mess. A sign that I woke her up with my loud protests.

"Mianhe Eomma. I didn't mean to. Do you want me to cook breakfast for you and Appa?" I smiled. Trying to compensate for the ruckus I made.

"Ani. Gwaenchanha. Go and get ready for school." She smiled.

"Ne. Eommoni."

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and soaked myself in a bubble bath. I was about to doze off when Eomma knocked on the door and told me I was running late.

I retrieved my senses and quickly finished washing up. I got dressed for school and dashed out of the house.

I ran madly towards the bus stop just in time to see the bus leaving.

"Ajusshi! Ajusshi! Wait for me!" I shouted at the driver. When I climbed aboard, all the seats were taken except one that was beside a sleeping man.

I took my seat and plugged in my earphones.

My thoughts quickly drifted to my dreams awhile ago.

------------------------------- DREAM -----------------------------------

I was walking on what seemed to be like soil tracks. I was looking over at the crescent sea stretched in front of me when someone called my name.

"Shin Hye-ya... Shin Hye-ya." The mysterious voice called.

I looked over my shoulder but saw no one. The voice was seducing me and I felt tingle all over my body.

"Shin Hye-ya..." There it was again, but this time it seemed to be a whisper, almost like the blow of the wind.

"Shin Hye-ya." The voice was near my ear. I turned around to see a young man with black hair and onyx eyes.

"Yo..Yong Hwa-ssi?" I was confused. Why was Yong Hwa calling my name seductively?

He just gave a smirk and walked towards her.

"Shin Hye-ya. Neon Jeongmal Yeppeo." He made his way towards me, and took my hand and caressed it gently. He took it to his face and breathed into it. I almost fainted.

He closed the space between us and held my nape. He drew me in for a kiss. It was almost there. Only a millimeter apart....

--------------------------------- END OF DREAM -------------------------------------------

"Yah Jinja! If only my alarm clock didn't went off! I would've had a perfect kiss with Yong Hwa-ssi, even if it's just in my dreams." I thought with a sigh.

Suddenly, the man beside me moved, making so that his face was revealed. I ogled at the face before me. The man was still deep in slumber. His face was exposed for everyone to see, not that it was embarassing. I trailed my eyes over the features of his face. Thin lips, structured nose, long eyelashes, black hair ---

"Chakaman!" I thought. "I know this face. I know this person. It's... It's..."

Before I can even continue with my thoughts, the man's eyes suddenly opened, revealing his onyx eyes.

"Yah. Agassi, Is there a problem?" He said in an arrogant tone.

Otteoke! It's.. "Yong Hwa-ssi!" I exclaimed. Oh, . I just said that out loud didn't I?

"Yah. Agassi, I don't know you at all. Can you please stop shouting at my face?" He looked irritated.

Everyone inside the bus were staring at us. This is soo EMBARASSING!

I jolted up and bowed to him. "Joesonghabnida! Joesonghabnida!" I ran towards the exit and jumped off. Luckily, I got off at the right stop.

I walked towards the University while talking to myself.

"Yah. Shin Hye Pabo! Pabo! Of all the people in the world! Why does it have to be Jung Yong Hwa!?" I was hitting myself and throwing a fit.

"Pabo! Pabo! AH! JINJA! PABO!" I continued. Someone caught my arms, and when I turned, it was Yong Hwa.

AH! Otteoke! I thought. He is so mad at me right now.

"Agassi..." He started.

"AH! Mianhe. I didn't mean to do that awhile ago. Mianhe. Mianhe!" Then I made a run towards the school.

I heard a faint shout that came from Yong Hwa (I was sure, I recognized his voice) but I still kept on running until I reached my first period classroom.

I was huffing and puffing for air when I walked in. I took my usual seat near the window and gazed outside. Everyone was in a ruckus outside. I guess, Prince Jung Yong Hwa has arrived.

I was too preoccupied with staring out the window that I didn't notice someone sitting beside me until he faked a cough.

I turned my head to meet those glaring onyx eyes.

I stood up quickly. "AH!" I tried running away, but he quickly grabbed a hold of my wrists.

"Yah. Agassi, you're a fast runner. You exhausted me." He said while still gasping for air.

I felt sorry so I quickly sat down beside him.

"Mian. I didn't really mean to. I was just scared that you might shout at me."

"I wasn't. I was just going to give you these. You left it at the bus." He handed me a clump of tangled earphones.

"Oh. Gamsahabnida! I didn't even realize I left it." I smiled. "Sorry again for making you run like that."

"Ne. Anyway, why do you know my name? He scoffed at me. "Are you a stalker?"

"MWO?! Yah. Who wouldn't know your name? You're too famous!" I exclaimed at him.

"Arasseo, Arasseo. I was just shocked because you aren't familiar at all. I was even surprised to see you enter Seoul University's premises."

"Hm. I guess, my face isn't really that memorable."

"Ne. You're probably right." He smirked.

This arrogant guy beside me is really really.... handsome? ... Yah. Where did that come from? Wasn't I pissed awhile ago?

"Oh. By the way, What's your name?" He asked.

"Park...Park Shin Hye." I quivered.

"Ah. Not so nice to meet you. I'm .. Uh nevermind. Since you're a stalker and all that, you probably already know my name, age, birthdate, and maybe even the color of my underwear. Right?" He stood up and gave me smirk.

"Yah! I don't know what your underwear's color are!" I screeched at him. It suddenly dawned on me that what I said might be understood by him.

He scoffed at me and made his way out the door. I turned to my seat angrily and started murdering him in my thoughts.

"Oh. Park Shin Hye-ssi." He called.

I turned my head and scowled at him. "MWO!?"

"It black." He smiled and continued his way out.

I blushed when I realized by what he meant.

Black... Black underwear?

My cheeks burned with the sudden impure thoughts.

Black underwear......"AH JINJA!" I exclaimed out loud and buried my face in my hands to hide my burning cheeks.