Ch. 8

We Are Teens

Your POV

  I left and went home to change into some comfy clothes then headed over to the unnies shared house

As soon as I knocked on their door I was pulled inside quickly as Sana covered my mouth. The door closed quickly as she dragged me into a room. What the hell is going on?!? She sat me down in a chair that was positioned in middle of the room.

"Sana unnie, what's going on?" I asked confused.

"She sat at the edge of the bed texting on her phone then looking up at me.

"Do you know if Tzuyu and Dahyun are dating because they seem really close?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"Do you like Tzuyu?" I looked at her.

"Ani, I'm interested in Dahyun-ah. So is she available of should I cut my losses?" she tilted her head cutely.

I smiled and shook my head.

"She's very available unnie, is that all you wanted to ask me" I said standing up.

"No I also want to know what's going on with you and Chaeyoung-ssi," she said flatly.

I turned my head to face her. Stay cool Jen stay cool. I sat back down in the chair.

"Waeyo?" I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Just curious you two seem really close so I was just wondering. You don't have to answer if your uncomfortable," she replied cooly.

When I was about to speak Nayeon burst through the door starling the both of us.

"There you are I was wondering when you'd get here. Walk with me to the convenience store for some snacks," she smiled but it was a nervous one.

What's up with her now. I walked her to the store as she picked up all kinds of junk food. Does she plan for us to finish all of this tonight. As we began to walk back in silence she clung to my arm leaning on me. When we were nearby the bag in my left hand ripped making all it's contents spill out.

"Ah c'mon you've got to be kidding me!" I whined looking at the spilled contents.

I heard her light giggle at my whining. We kneeled down to pick up the items. As I was putting the stuff into half filled bags I felt her gaze burning into me.

"Nayeon unnie if you stare so long I might melt away," I chuckled.

"I-I wasn't staring! Don't be so cocky about your looks dongsae" she stuttered.

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"I didn't mention anything about my appearance which means you were thinking about it. You like my appearance unnie it's understandable" I smirked at her as she turned away blushing.

"Conceited much" her cheeks puffed up.

"A bit but your to blame for that unnie," I stood up.

She was quiet the whole way back to her house. They put a horror movie in and I've got to admit Jeongyeon unnie has good taste in movies. The seating order was Momo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Me and Nayeon. Every time something would pop out or the ominous music would start to play Nayeon would bury her face into my shoulder. It got to the point where she was basically attached to me.

"Your really scared unnie. I didn't know you were such a chicken" I whispered lightly laughing.

She looked up from my arm and glared at me then quickly ducked back down since a creature popped up scaring her back into her safe space. I looked to see how the others were doing. By the looks of it only Jeongyeon, Jihyo and I could handle the movie. Everyone else had their head buried into someone arm. I caught Jeongyeon looking at me I guess to see if I could handle the movie but ther eyes even in the dark you could see sadness. What's with that look. I felt Nayeon grip my arm tighter making me look at her. She tugged on my shirt getting my attention.

"I need to pee," she whispered.

"Then go pee" I said flatly.

"It's dark I might trip on the way" she pouted.

"Your afraid to leave by yourself aren't you?" I deadpanned.

She nodded and looked away from me.

I stood up making the girls look at me.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"To walk Nayeon unnie to the bathroom so she doesn't trip over anything," I held out my hand for her to stand.

"Sounds more like a Sana situation," Momo laughed making Sana glare at her.

We walked down the dark hallway as I guided my hand on the wall to know where I am.

"Found it, go in" I said opening the door.

I waited until she was finished. As I waited I got a message from Chaeyoung asking me when I plan on coming over since we have school in the morning. The bathroom door opened blinding me with the sudden light but soon quickly vanished when she closed the door. 

"Can we get my blanket from my room first?" she asked sweetly.

"Okay," she guided me to her room a little further down the hall.

When we got inside she flicked on the light blinding me temporarily.

"Unnie can you warn my poor eyes before you do that next time," I whined my eyes still closed.

She laughed at me and walked over to me but she stumbled over her long blanket.

"Ah" a soft yelp escaped her lips as she fell into me.

I hit my head on her door which I'm pretty sure made a loud 'thud' sound. I held the back of my head hoping that a lump wouldn't form.

"Unnie you gotta be more careful," I crossed my legs since I was now on the floor.

"Mianhae dongsae" she apologized.

 

Nayeon's POV

I watched her rubbed the sore spot on her head and I soon realized how close we actually were. SO close that I could see all the prominent features detailed on her face. I could tell her skin was really healthy and smooth since her pores were basically nonexistent. I felt my heart beating out of my chest and the blood rush to my cheeks. Then I did the most stupidest thing I could ever do, I kissed her, Not on her cheek, not her forehead, nose or chin but her lips. I felt her tense up which should of indicated me to pull back but my body had other plans in mind. Their soft. She smells really nice like strawberries and shampoo. I finally pulled away from her and saw the shocked blank look on her face. It was like her soul had left her body. Then her cheeks turned a really bright pink hue as she looked at me and scrambled to scoot back from me. Great I really went and did it now. 

"Nayeon unnie why'd you suddenly kiss me?" she finally asked with her cheeks still very pink.

She's so cute but now isn't the time for these thoughts.

"I just thought you were so cute and my hormones... kinda just acted on my behalf" I stuttered out.

She didn't speak her cheeks just turned redder.

"Jennifer do find me attractive?" I asked boldly.

"Y-yea your very pretty unnie but I don't like you like that," she stuttered out.

Her response broke my heart a bit.

"Is it okay for me to like you?" I asked feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I wouldn't really recommend it because in a sense I'm unavailable," she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'd only hurt you unnie so please don't do this to yourself," she continued.

"I just wanted you to know how I felt towards you," I smiled sadly.

She gave me a small hug, "Thank you for treasuring me so greatly"

I watched her leave out of my room to bid goodbye to the girls and just like that she left.

 

Chaeyoung's POV

There was a knock at the front door. Must be Jennifer. I opened the door to a distressed Jennifer. She walked in and took off her shoes then looked at me looking frustrated.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to get upset and kill anyone, okay" she looked at me.

I nodded my head telling her to go ahead. She then told me about what happened at Sunbae's place. When she was done I felt pissed and betrayed.

"So basically you let her kiss you," I glared.

"No Chae listen to me how was I suppose to know that this was going to happen" Jen rubbed her hand through her hair.

"Because I told you already that she likes you and you passed it off like it's nothing," my voice slightly raised.

"I should of listened to you I'm sorry but please calm down. Your parents are asleep," she hushed me,

I glared at her still very pissed. I sighed and went to my room shortly after I heard my room door close.

"Chaeng please don't be mad at me, I'm really sorry" Jennifer wrapped her arms around my frame.

I tried to pry her arms off of me but Jen is way stronger than me so I just stood with my hands crossed.

"Chaeyoung" she called my name and kissed my cheek.

"Don't kiss me with those tainted lips," I snapped turning to face her.

The light in her eyes weren't there anymore. I saw her frown but she quickly replaced it with am apologetic smile.

Maybe that was a bit harsh. Her grip loosened from around my waist.

"I'll leave now, see you tomorrow then" she started for the door.

I quickly grabbed her hand and pouted at her. She looked at me confused probably wondering if I was bipolar.

"Stay," I looked down.

"It was pretty obvious that you want nothing to do with me right now," she scratched her head.

I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her down to my level and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. Jennifer deepened the kiss making me nibble on her bottom lip lightly tugging at it. Her hands trailed on my sides leaving a lingering warmth. We kissed feverishly and very obviously starved from missing her touch. I pulled away need air. The room was quiet all that could be heard was our labored breathing. Our faces were flushed shocked at our make out session. I need to go to sleep before I attack her. I laid down under my covers as Jennifer turned off the lights to get ready for bed. I felt the bed dip and her warmth envelop me in an embrace. Lord give me strength to keep my sanity tonight.

 

 

That's it for now see you lovely readers next time :)