Ch. 13

We Are Teens

Your POV

I stared at marks on my neck that Chae left. They were red and purple looking almost bruise like. I turned my body to the side craning my neck to see scratches on my back. How the hell am I going to hide these. I sighed shaking my head trying not to think about it much. Soon after I went back into my room closing the door behind me. 

"Sorry about all the marks I left," Chae said sitting up looking at me.

"It's okay, I left a few on you as payback but I could never claw up you skin," I laid down next to her.

I felt her fingers trace the hickeys on my neck before kissing my lips. The bed shifted as she climbed on top of me sitting on my stomach. We stared at each other for a bit before she giggled cutely. 

"What?" I held her hand looking up at her for a change.

"Nothing, it's just one of the marks is in the shape of a heart" she smiled tracing it.

"How'd you manage to do that?" I chuckled.

"I don't know but I did. Maybe I'm just skilled at marking you up," she said sticking her tongue out playfully. 

"So these heart shapes are going to be your signature." I smirked playfully.

"Maybe. They look really great on you. I think people would approve of the art I left on you" I sat up facing her.

I chuckled loudly bringing my face close to her's feeling her breath hit my lips. My hands made their way to the small of her back as she stared back into my eyes. Gently rubbing her back caused her to shiver at my slight touch. I brought my other had up to caress her cheek lovingly as I traced her features with my eyes. I noticed the bright pink blush on her cheeks which made me smile.

"Don't tease me like this," Chaeyoung whined cutely burring her head into the crook of my neck.

"Whatever do you mean Chaengie~" I cooed grinning.

Her hand was tracing my exposed torso causing me to feel a jolt. What made it worse was the fact that she was now nibbling on my neck trying to leave a distinguished mark.

"Chae" I called receiving an mumble against my tender flesh.

"I think I already have enough marks on my body for tonight," I said but she ignored me.

She finally pulled away and examined her work before smiling triumphantly.

"Satisfied?" I questioned.

"No because you still have those shorts on leaving me alone in nothing," she pouted.

"You can put your clothes back on too," I said looking at her form.

"No I want us both to lie here in nothing, means more body heat" Chaeyoung said trying to pull off my bottoms.

When did Chaeng get like this? I held onto my shorts but she just aggressively pushed me down to lay on my back as she yanked them off me. The air was so cold that it made me shiver then I started to feel the warmth of a certain cub. I pulled the covers over our bodies to shield us from the cold.

"This is a bad idea," I said shortly.

"What is?" her voice was cute.

"Us laying here . What if eomma comes back and tries to check on me and see us like this," I deadpanned.

"She won't notice," she reasoned out.

"I'm pretty sure she'll notice the clothes on the floor scattered around," I said feeling her cuddle closer into me.

"You worry too much Jen," she slid her leg between mine making me tense up.

"Yah! Chaeng turn your hormones down a notch," I voiced out.

Chaeyoung just giggled and began to move her leg around making me grip onto the bed sheet. Now I know why she was so pushy about me taking off my shorts.

 

No One's POV

**Few Days Later**

Nayeon was running around the school rapidly trying to track down her favorite underclassmen. She finally found Jennifer in the courtyard under a shady tree writing in a notebook. She quickly walked up to her clearly out of breath. 

"Unnie? What's up?" the younger questioned finally looking up.

"I need a huge favor," she started making the younger raise her eyebrow.

"Sure, what is it?" Jennifer asked setting her stuff aside.

"Can you be my girlfriend- fake girlfriend?" Nayeon asked making Jennifer look at her like she was crazy.

"What's going on?" Jennifer was skeptic.

"Minhyuk is what happened. Our parent's are best friends in fact they're the one's that set us up together," Nayeon spoke before sighing defeated.

"So where do I fit in any of this?" Jennifer looked at the older girl.

"I need you to be my girlfriend for next weekend for a family trip to Jeju island. We hold a family and friend event every year at our villa. Minhyuk told my dad that he wants to marry me even after I told appa that we broke up already. So I told appa that I'm already seeing someone he insisted to meet this mystery person" Nayeon explained looking at Jennifer desperately.

"Damn unnie, why not just ask Jeong unnie to do this?" the younger questioned trying to set her and the other unnie up.

"It's not gonna work, I need someone they haven't met so they don't know their tell signs for lies" she explained.

Jennifer sighed running her hand through her hair trying to process the information she just learned. She looked at Nayeon who was staring back at her pleadingly making the younger want to help her even more.

"I'll let you know tomorrow. I have to make sure Chaeng is cool with it," Jennifer spoke after a long pause.

"I'm sorry to put you in such an awkward position," the older spoke after remembering that Jennifer has a girlfriend already.

"It's okay unnie. I'll run it by her and let you know," she said standing up and offering to help the older up.

Nayeon quickly held onto her hand as the younger helped her up flashing a smile at her that made her heart swoon. Soon after the bell rung indicating that lunch was over and it was time to get back to class.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Absolutely not," I said looking at Jen through the mirror as I applied my make up.

We were currently in my room getting ready for a double date with Tzuyu and Jihyo unnie. She was already dressed but came over to pick me up to head over to the theater. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a4d704459355556575a467364773d3d2d3433323232303339392e3134636363366233656537396637653733353737343936343035332e6a7067

"It'll just be for that weekend. Please Nayeon unnie really needs help," Jen explained as I shook my head.

"Why must I share what's mine even for a few days. Unnie I don't want to I even hate the idea itself. No." I responded curtly.

I won't let you be alone with Nayeon sunbae for a whole weekend without me intervening in any of her weird seducing acts.

"Chae, I want to help unnie that guy's a real . I can't let her be forced upon-" I interrupted her.

"Is she your girlfriend or am I?!?" I shouted turning around to look at her.

"Do you even trust me Chae? You say you do but do you honestly think that I'd do something to jeopardize what we have right now," she sighed taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"I trust in you way more than I even trust myself but as for sunbae, I can't trust her as far as I can throw her." my voice went deep.

"Unnie is harmless. Why do you feel so threatened by her? I don't understand it!" her voice raised.

"Jen, please let's not argue about this," I sighed wanting our mini bickering to stop.

"I love you, hell I'm IN love with you so why can't you just trust me on this. If I wanted unnie I would be with her but I'm not so there's honestly nothing to be afraid of," Jen stood up and walked over to me.

I blushed madly as she stared into my eyes making my stomach do all kinds of flips and turns. I could get lost in those eyes and not even care.

"O-okay, I'll allow it just this once." I stuttered out.

"Good, now finish getting ready so we can catch the bus to make it there on time." Jen smiled before kissing me.

I was finally done getting ready as I stared at my reflection feeling satisfied.

 

**On the bus**

We sat down next to Tzuyu and Jihyo that were immersed in their conversation about some show that they've been watching. I couldn't help but think about the incoming week where Jen will leave with Nayeon sunbae to play girlfriend on a nice island. It made me frown and feel really sad inside. I looked to the left of me and saw Jen tapping away on her phone. Who's she texting? Should I peak? Chaeyoung you really should stop acting so crazy the girl loves you so just chill out. Great now I'm talking to myself. I felt a warm hand grip my hand and entwine our fingers making me smile. She kissed my hand and played with my fingers cutely. Damn I love this unnie so much. 

"I love you too," she chuckled looking at me.

"Huh? I thought I said that in my head."

"You didn't think it you said it aloud." she smiled and pecked my lips.

"You two keep your PDA level to a minimum were in public here," Jihyo unnie said giggling with pink cheeks.

"Dae unnie I'll try to keep my hands off but it's going to be a challenge," Jennifer flashed a dorky/y smirk at me.

Welp there goes my sense of self control right out the window. You crazy unnie look at what your doing to me. I don't know how 

much harder and faster I can fall because of you. I'm not planning to stop anytime soon either.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

That's it for now.

As always please comment and subscribe if it's your 1st time reading this story for more updates.

I'll see you lovely readers in the next chapter :D