Ch. 16

We Are Teens

Your POV

"It was so nice meeting you Jennifer. I know you'll take great care of our daughter," Mama Im hugged me.

"She has to because I'm trusting you with my baby girl," Mr.Im raised his eyebrow then smiled.

"I will take good care of Nayeon," I smiled at them.

I'm glad this plan worked out well.

I felt a hand cling onto my arm making me jump a little.

"So jumpy," Nayeon giggled.

"You came out of nowhere so can you blame me," I defended.

"Bye eomma, bye appa!" she hugged them and got into the car.

"Thank you for having me," I thanked.

"We hope to see you at the next family gathering," Mama Im smiled and waved.

I nodded my head and waved bye to them as the car drove off to the airport.

"My parent's especially my mom really seem to like you," Nayeon turned to me.

"Well I'm a very likable person plus parent's love me," I grinned.

She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

"It's true and you know it unnie," I teased.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Nayeon," she glared.

"Yeah but I thought it was just for show in front of your folks,"

"I will only answer to 'Nayeon' from you not 'unnie'," she pinched my cheeks not letting go.

"Ow! Ok ok, Nayeon stop," I winced.

"Good," she smiled and pecked my cheek.

I blinked a few times and glanced at her. She was staring back at me smirking almost seductively. No nope, this isn't safe. We're too close in this car. I need to go home and reconcile with Chaeng. Soon I felt her nuzzling into my neck.

"Have you talked to any of the unnies this weekend?" I asked keeping myself calm.

"I talked to them on FaceTime when we first got here. They wouldn't stop teasing me. Jeongyeon told them to stop it and they listened." her voice was smooth.

"What were they teasing you about?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Just-y'know...the whole dating thing with...me and you. That we looke cute together stuff like that,"

"Your parents said the same thing."

There was a quiet moment in the car. Damn maybe I shouldn't of asked.

"Do you think we do?" Nayeon asked looking at me.

"To be honest I thought we weren't selling it well to your parents until your mom showed me the pics from last night. So I think we do." I said honestly.

"I was surprised that you agreed to this thing,"

"Your my friend so of course I want to help you plus your Ex is an ." I smiled at her.

"Does Chaeyoung know?"

"Yeah and she's a little mad but when we get back I'm going straight to her house to make it up to her,"

She smiled and nodded her head we didn't say much after that.

***********

"I'll see you tomorrow Nayeon," I waved at her as the taxi drove off.

I went inside my house and left my bags in my room. I grabbed the present I bought for her hoping things go smiithly. Soon I was out my door walking past 5 houses before I got to her's. I knocked on the front door waiting for it to open.

"Unnie, your back!" Tzuyu smiled.

"Hey Tzu, where's Chaeng?" I asked stepping inside.

"Jen!" Dahyun hugged me.

"She's in her room showering. We just got back from playing basketball at the park." Tzuyu answered.

"So your all sweaty and your glomping onto me Hyunnie-ah," I said looking at her but she just grinned up at me.

I shook my head and sighed at her antics.

"I'll go wait for her in her room because I've got alot of apologizing to do," Dahyun unattached herself from me as I headed up the stairs.

Opening the door I heard her humming with the bathroom door open. I closed the door behind me and sat on her bed waiting for Chaeyoung to come out. I sat there listening to her sweet humming it seemed angelic. I heard the shower head stop as I prepared myself. I watched her walk out her bathroom in a towel that barely covered her frame. Her hair was slightly wet and tosseled. She still hasnt noticed me yet due to her looking down. I watched her look up and her eyes widened with her face going pale for a second.

"Tzuyu let me in," I spoke.

"So how was your trip?" she asked leaning against her dresser.

"It was good but I really missed you though," I gave her a small smile but she didn't return it.

"Seems like you had a blast with her," Chaeyoung's voice was low.

"Chaeng-" she shook her head.

"What were you thinking by kissing her. Did you even plan on telling me that you kissed her?" she crossed her arms.

"I really was planning to tell you but before I even got the chance to, you had already found out. Who sent you that video anyway?" I looked at her.

"Sure you were and it's none of your business how I got it," her voice was thick in anger.

"Fair enough but I honestly was planning to tell you. Chaeyoung I would never try to hurt you on purpose. I did what I had to do to please her parent's so they wouldn't pair her up again with that awful Ex of her's," I explained but she doesn't look convinced.

"It's not your problem to solve Jen. You know how I felt about all this but you just pushed me aside and went anyway. That much I can tolerate but that kiss that you two shared had way to much love in it for me to just..." tears welled up in her eyes.

"I just wanted to help a friend who was practically begging me. I'm so sorry Chaeyoung and I can't take back that kiss cause it did happen. But trust me when I say this to you I love you," I stood up walking over to her.

She shook her head trying to move away from me.

"No because I know once you hug me I'll just go right back to how it was before and you'd get off way to easy for hurting me again." her voice cracked.

"I'm not trying to get off easy Chaeng. I just wanted to show you how sorry I am. I know I'm a up and I'm always hurting you in someway or another."

"Should we break up?" she croaked.

I felt my heart shatter at the question.

"I-I don't want to but if that's what you need to happen then..." my throat was dry.

"I don't want to either-" she began to cry.

I wrapped my arms around her as she cried her eyes out. She began hitting me and muttering curse words. Soon the hitting and the tears stopped. She looked up at me her cheeks still wet so I wiped them away with my hands.

"I'm an idiot and I'm a dense fool. I never meant to hurt you that was never my intention." I looked at her.

Her eyes were red and puffy and her nose was red too. Looks like she's been crying since yeterday. I'm such an idiot.

"I won't dictate your friendship with Nayeon sunbaenim anymore but believe me when I tell you this, if you hurt me like this again were seriously through. No matter how much I love you I won't self destruct myself by staying with you," her tone was serious.

I hugged her close feeling a huge weight lift off my chest. I kissed the top of her head as we embraced against a wall. We pulled away and she gave me a small smile. Chaeyoung pulled me by my shirt over to her bed and sat me down. She straddled my waist and looked me in my eyes like she was searching for something.

"You didn't sleep with her, right?" she questioned.

"No but we slept in the same bed last night," I replied honestly.

Chaeyoung's face darkened but went back to normal in a split second. She brought our lips together her hand caressing my face. My hands were on her hips as our lips moved in sync. Soon she pulled away and looked into my eyes before pecking my forehead.

"I was reclaiming what's mine." her eyes were dark.

I smiled at her and held her closer to me.

"I should put on some clothes and dry my hair properly," she said getting off my lap.

"I'll go wait downstairs with Tzuyu and Dahyun," I stood up.

She nodded her head disappearing into her closet.

Chaeyoung's POV

I sighed once I heard the door closed. I put on some clothes and headed downstairs.

"Seriously stop teasing me Jen," I heard Dahyun groan.

"Nope it's fun. Right, Tzu?" Jen high fived Tzuyu and laughed.

I walked into the living room where they all sat.

"Chaeng help! There teasing me about Sana unnie!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Once those two start you can't really stop them especially when they're on the same side" I shrugged.

Dahyun pouted and huffed out some air before jumping on Jennifer. Looks like I'm going to have to clean up this mess later.

**Next Day**

What kind of situation is this?!?

"Can I try your sandwich?" the Blonde haired unnie asked Dahyun who immediately refused.

"Unnie stop feeding me like I'm 5," Tzuyu groaned to her brunette girlfriend.

"Jen can you pass me the ketchup?"

"Here you go Mina unnie" Jen reached across the table.

All the sunbaes were suddenly sitting with us including Nayeon sunbaenim. I glanced over at Jennifer who was letting Nayeon hug on her. I clenched my teeth watching them. Maybe I'm a little on the jealous side but can you really blame me. I made eye contact with Jennifer who smiled at me and gave my hand a light squeeze.

Your POV

I held her hand tightly afraid she might get up and leave. I know she hates Nayeon and if she didn't then she definitely does now. Chaeyoung didn't talk the whole lunch and she was super quiet on the walk home. Thinking that she need space I decided not to go over to her house. I thought wrong because before I could wave bye to her she crashed her lips into mine. Her hand gripped around my wrist pulling down to her level.

"I feel like you do this on purpose. Do you like seeing me jealous?" she asked when she pulled away.

"Your pretty cute when your mad or jealous but I assure you it's not on purpose." I smiled pulling her into my house.

I immediately took her into my room closing the door behind us. We laid on my bed facing eachother talking about what we felt these past few days.

"I missed you so much and I knew I was wrong to question you and I'm so sorry for that. I know your feelings are genuine but I was just so hurt that you were going to be away with her and that alone drove me insane. And then I got video of you two kissing and I just went ballistic." she explained letting out all of her emotions.

" It's okay I forgive you. I knew you were completely against it and yet I still did it but I had my reasons. I'm not proud for hurting you I just wanted to figure out how I was going to tell you. Waiting only made it worse and kissing her was completely disrespectful to you and for that I'm sorry." I apologized.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist pulling her body close. Chaeyoung pecked my lips as she climbed ontop of me straddling my waist. I looked up at her and she was smiling at me seductively. I lifted my hand placing it on her cheek. A smiled played on my lips feeling her lean into my hand.

"I love you so much Son Chaeyoung," she smiled letting a tear slip.

"I don't know why I'm tearing it up you tell me and show me this all the time but for some reason it feels different," she confessed making me sit up facing her.

I kissed her lips softly taking in the fact that our lips molded perfectly together in sync. Before I knew it we wer topless and couldn't keep our hands off eachother. I raked my teeth slowly along her shoulder leaving light pecks soon after. Her skin was warm and smooth like velvet. Taking off her bra slowly just so I can bask in the sight. Chaeyoung took my hand and placed it on her left . Her hearts racing. Similat to mine. When I was about to kiss her again my bedroom door swung open making us tear away quickly. My mom stood in the doorway eyes bulged but soon relax. I figured there's no other way to explain this so I just waited for her to say something.

"Both of you downstairs once you put some clothes on," she said closing back the door.

Oh .

______________________________________

 

That's it for now.

Please comment and subscribe.
Seeya in the next chapter :]